en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This might be the saddest thing I've seen from vidya in a long time

What have they done?

This Killgore is not my Killgore

Kilgore isn't the same as Fulgore retard

So what's he supposed to look like?

What the fuck happened to fulgore?

I consider Nu-Killer Instinct to be about the same as Nu-Deus Ex or Nu-Fallout that is, glorified fanfiction.

Who?

Nothing happened to Kilgore, because Kilgore is an original character. You're thinking of Fulgore, who is also in the game and unrelated to Kilgore.

I think Kilgore is new

This is a new character OP. Still looks like fucking garbage lovechild of leigon and bastion. I'm sure it's got something to do with baiting overcucks into KI.

They probably let some drunk cowboy-killer design that.

That's a new character retard. It's a shitty prototype of fulgore

That's a character that isn't in the game yet you fucking idiot. Look things up before you make shit threads.

I looked you up:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality

I can't find any R34 of this thing, does anybody else know of any?

Hahaha, epic comeback buddy

killer instinct entering arcade edition stage where characters will borrow animations and general models, or straight up port models from other games (I think the RAAM and Arbiter models are at least slightly different)

So what, can you play this shit on win7 now?

No.

Are you telling me all this people itt are either consolecucks or win10 goyim? Wew.

I think the worst offenders for nu-Killer Instinct is the fact that the other guys doing the music after Mick Gordon really ain't as good + Windows 10.

I am glad you and all your retardation are staying away from this great game

Are you me. When i bought Season 3 i put up a review about it claiming the new music sucks, but maybe i overreacted, tusk and raam's themes are good and maybe eyedol a bit. I should probably update it to complain about kim wu's ugliness and the dorcrd microsoft inserts

Sorry, fat fingers, i meant *forced

There's a few problems with the new artists, like having two groups work on tracks instead of having one person as the head artist. Mick also specializes in video game music, so he probably has a better idea of what video game music sounds like, whereas Celldweller has no experience outside of having one of their tracks in Dead Rising 2.

I don't play the game because it's W10/XBox only but I listen to its music because I think its great. I looked at wiki to see what you guys are talking about and season 3 characters are: Kim Wu, Tusk, Arbiter, Rash, Mira, Gargos, General RAAM and Eyedol. I listened to themes of most of these guys and I thought they were great, in fact I thought Tusk's was the best theme in the game. Why didn't you like them?

Me personally, I felt these batch of tracks ended up relying on guitars too much, and the chords always seemed to be lacking that extra oomph. Meanwhile, Mick Gordon has people actually doing Tibetan monk chants for Jago and got a Mediterranean choir for Aganos. Mick goes an extra mile and all the characters' themes really feel distinct from one another.

I like Arbiter's theme a bit, but if it was meshed with Raam and Kilgore's, would anyone notice or care?

That seems culturally insensitive to robots. They should really consult real life robots before putting one in the game.

Isn't it being made by some SJW dyke as well?

She's definitely on the team making sure nothing is culturally appropriated, throwing out a perfectly good design because she didn't understand design and thought it had to be consistent with reality.

You're joking, but you could actually do that.

Atom soon
mankind is saved.

Wonderful thread OP and friends