Youtube gaming personalities

WHY ARE THEY ABSOLUTE CANCER

Really why? It seems like every virgin with no job prospects takes video games way too seriously and tries to LARP as jewdiepie to make money. How did this get out of hand? Which ones do you hate/like the most?

nigger you salty af

Why do you pay attention to them? They will go away if you ignore them.

>>>/cuckchan/

DSP's honestly a laughingstock now more than anything.

Not really. It's almost like mold or an STD. IF you leave it in the dark and ignore it, it becomes way worse.

kill yourself OP
reported

What can another yet another thread about this shit bring new to the table? It's been discussed to exhaustion. Who cares.

Reported.

Fuck off back to where you came.

goddamit kojimbo you can't even get dubs
I wish I had the full version of pic related, fuck this shit thread. Someone has it?

eh ,might as well

Been talking with some other faggots about the problem of e-celebs and why they become cancer. Some conclusions

Thank you very much user, I am happy now.This thread can die now, it served a purpose.

Rollan

Everytime youtube makes a change I love seeing half of them shit their pants at the thought of not earning vid/view shekels. It's not even youtube gamers at this point, it's everything from military channels, MRE reviewers and many other cuck genre's. Something is going on here….. we're being conditioned to….

rollin'

DSP is one of the greatest video game kahntent creators of all time.

DSP is are guy

You're telling me there's actual R34 of it?

Rollin'