Do you know how the Americans first came into being? They were Anglos once, taken by the dark powers...

Do you know how the Americans first came into being? They were Anglos once, taken by the dark powers. Tortured and mutilated, a ruined and terrible form of life. And now, perfected: my fighting Amerimutt.

ISRAEL

fuck off spic

I hate Americans, in my eyes all of them are attention seeking larpers.
I just can't wait until they get outbreed by niggers and spics and become minority in their own fucking shithole they call country.

WHOM DO YOU SERVE?

GOLDMAN SACHS

I can't wait to nuke you

The only one being made fun of is your projecting hapa/spic ass.
I wouldn't be surpised if your lot looked like the shitty drawings they made.

This

Thank god memes like this die faster because of fags like you, OP.

OH NO NO NO NO

You didn’t post the copy pasta correctly

Varg the Grey will kill your Amerimutts, Shlomo.

Wanna explain yourself, buddy?

The more you overuse a meme, the less and less people will use it because the joke stops being funny. It's like saying a joke over and over again, it's funny the first few times, then it's annoying and irritating afterwards. Just look at Trollface or Harambe, no one uses them anymore except faggots on Reddit.

Does a meme become a meme if nobody memes it?

Americans were original dindus

I LOVE FAT NIGGER ASSES

American shlomosexual >>>/soyboys/ really hate Varg.

I wonder (((why))).

lol try again

Fucking soyboy kike BEGONE.

It would be really stupid to assume they were mostly brits.

its funny because americans are the whitest people on earth, scientists already proved that. sooo… yea.

t. white trash lolcow

Stop posting this. Don't you know this is a hate crime. I swear I am crying here. this meme has to stop.

All this kike shills with their amerimutt memes need to stop. Fucking paid Soros shills trying to genocide whites.

Hail Holla Forums and kek. Holla Forums pride world wide.

MAGA

Fucking Euro-poos.

America is WHITE. Have fun while your woman get banged by Mohammed's BBC. America is the last White hope in the world. I swear I'm 100% pure Bavarian.

diosmio…

lel

La Eferma Creatura Subordinada a los Judios…

wew

This one just confused me

Is mircosoft, dare I say it /ourtechgiant/?

jej

lol

there was a big scientific study about who's the whitest?

yes, and america won it.

No, the entire fucking point of a meme is that it spreads and becomes part of the culture. If you force it to grow, it's going to die a painful death because it needs to spread naturally.

FUCK OF

never happened, you gullible sub-90 IQ cunt.

t. Assblasted Autist

What's wrong with you fucking Americans?
This is what happens when American retard tries to spread shit in east Europe.

Watson is an ugly bitch that got fucked by a fat kike tbh

You do realize le 56% face is directed at spics, right?

Oh is it?

Considering how many of them look almost exactly like the 56%er, I'd say yes

So then what's the meme making fun of then? Spics or 56 percenters? Americans or what? I remember you autists posting paragraphs explaining why no Americans are white and now you're saying it's only a few? What kind of fucking flipflopping is that?

See pic, DACA mex baby

lmao@u nerds

You need to calm down, friend. I was not part of the original wave of spammers/shitflingers on either side.
Spics are the new americans now, they are one and the same.

Can we all agree amerimutts aren't human and there is nothing morally wrong with them being killed?

yes

all jews are mutts too

Amerimutts are just jews the other jews mock.

The hell is wrong with Americans

varg did nothing wrong

I was wondering where I had heard that song before

she's only 6% tbh

I am calm.
So again, you fags say there's a difference but then say they are Americans. Make up your mind.

It's an underage /brit/kike. Just filter the thread rather than engage you mongoloid.

You honestly have no reading comprehension skills whatsoever

I thought it was Zach tbh

everyone is Zach

I would be 200 dollars he doesn't even come here anymore

MYYEA WE WANT SOME EEATS

Yes

What a time to be alive.

(((Saruman of many colors)))

Holy shit, I haven't seen this one before. Saved.

Top. kek.

Im Zach

Is there a thread on 4cuck or here that's been dedicated to making mutt memes? Or is it some fag on a discord?

I get it off google images and most of those were archived from various /int/ an Holla Forums threads

originally it was one artist that drew them all, funded by a soros backed org

I am serious, there were anons who unironically claimed that, telling everyone how the artstyle is so similar it had to be one guy who made them all

theres also the face that 100's of them appeared overnight, as in they were released in a scheduled dump

fucking kys

I want to retroactively apologize for all the people I mocked for posting 56% memes. I don't think they ever fully clicked with me until I saw Scott Israel.

These memes are merely an artistic recreation of what gets shown on burger TV in the current year.