What the first game of 2017? What will define this year?

What the first game of 2017? What will define this year?

RE7

The first noteworthy one seems to be binding of isaac afterbirth+.

Well, fuck. Only RE7 and Yakuza 0 are worthwhile in this list. But still weebshit.

Get a load of this umuless faggot.

Stop thinking with only one of your heads

I prefer to play games that don't contain anime-like imagery. Its not an artform and kills any artstyle, even if script writing is good, game that is cursed with anime artstyle is either played for the sake of it by huge weebfags, or people who would actually enjoy setting or story would not look into it, since they wouldn't be weebs.

Every manga artist who tries to deliver good message through his works, even if that message is to make a healthy family and live like a human being, people still worship characters from his work like gods or fictional waifus, which basically kills his whole point he was making.

Anime and games with anime artstyle are produced in huge amounts with little effort, which ends up with them being a pile of repetitive trash with no new ideas in it.

Nice proxy

4D chess

This is "i like to play as girls because i don't want to look at man's butt" tier argument. It was debunked so many times, but you still repeat it.

The aussie painter reveal itself

The argument you made is the 'lots of people like it so I don't like it'.
Just because others interpret the message in a way that you disagree with, that means that the message is flawed.

I agree with your other point, that the anime art style is more often used when another style can't be thought of.

Go back to 4chan goon.

Oh it's him again

Persona 5

Stop proxy jumping faggot

I know you're baiting, but would Yakuza be considered one of the least weeb Nip games?

Nioh is out in Feb and I've already played a sizeable chunk of the game and enjoyed it. So at least there's one good game.

Mass Effect: Andromeda of course.

What is your definiton of "define" ? we do not no what will happen?? but stay lucking in hopes of a nice release.

Holy shit

That's not a new game, that's an extension to the grindfest that is TBoI:R.

BioWare is so successful they're publishing coloring books for adults.

Don't remind me.

Double Dragon IV worth looking forward this year.