Thinking of pirating this, did they fix the dogshit tier hitboxes/shockwaves that were in DS2...

Thinking of pirating this, did they fix the dogshit tier hitboxes/shockwaves that were in DS2? Are the DLC any good/how many are planned?

All the problems of DSII are pretty much gone. Two DLC planned, one is already out and isn't that good from what I've heard. The game itself is quite short/linear in comparison to previous titles and replay value is very small as build variety isn't much to write home about.

Would I like it if I'm bored of replaying DS but want more as good as it?

Worth a play or two, but has plenty of bullshit that can get really tiring. The hitboxes are mostly better.

It's actual DS2. It does rely on DS1 a bit too much in places, but definitely worth a pirate.

Its better than DS2 but not as good as DS1/DeS/BB

Iseriouslyhopeyoudieapainfuldeath

You're wrong.

I dropped 2 but if it didn't have the problems it did (namely hitboxes/enemy placement/design) I would have kept with it, so better than DS2 sounds good for me.

Yeah all of that is for the most part fixed.
They did remove stances though. And poise :^)

What about world design? Is that fixed?

Well game is more linear in progression, as you don't navigate one huge labyrinth like in DS1 or BB, you travel from place to place.
But geographically it all makes sense and connects perfectly, you can see other areas the way they are supposed to be like in DS1.

It's very linear now but at least it isn't as ugly.

Awful armor system, no poise. That's the biggest shittiness. But ds3 also has shit weapon variety.

No in fact ds2 is better than this shit

The overall game is better than 2, but the pvp is godawful.

There's "poise" in the sense that it's not a passive buff until the bar is maxed out and you get stunlocked and more "only active when you're actually attacking and even then it wasn't doing anything 99% of the time". I still remember straight swords being ezmode.

Here come butthurt poise fags.
Yes you can't run giant dad meme and tank noobs to death in DS3, shit game/10 amirite?

When's the next DLC, by the way? Are they even making it?

"2017" Don't get your hopes up, it's probably going to be shit.

So nothing of value was lost

We don't know, at this point it could be anything
>Queen of Lothric and the Angels
>expanding more on Carthus or the Deep
>explaining why the fuck the Kiln seems to take place in some sort of future or what the bonfires really are
I'm 99% sure they'll bring Solaire back too

It's probably the most consistently good Souls game out of the 3.
I haven't played Bloodborne.

The DLC is good. Maybe a bit short.

What's wrong with it? They balanced a lot of shit from what I've seen, most weapons are viable now.
Things like miracles and sorceries tend to be a bit weak, but I rather have that than the awful PVP that was in 2.

backstabs are still in

They're nowhere near as bad as DaS1. 90% of the time I get backstabbed I deserved it.

Its garbage, the only reason I pirated it is to fulfill being done with the shit series. Dark Souls was a one hit wonder and Demon Souls was a beta test.