Losing control?

Whats your favorite handled console?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!w0IxDAba!pTCYS2kiXlHfwKrnyyWo5g
pyra-handheld.com/boards/pages/pyra/
cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
tss.asenheim.org/en/
asenheim.org/maids-story/
eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=141385&n=When you fall from grace, it's a long way down.swf
mangapark.me/manga/overlord-maruyama-kugane
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've been waiting for you fam
mega.nz/#F!w0IxDAba!pTCYS2kiXlHfwKrnyyWo5g

You had better appreciate this, I spent most of my free time and then some throwing this together for you

I have school today

>>>/4am/
Over there you can believe it's 4AM all the time. That's 23 hours more to circlejerk and post your avatars!

shit sucks fam

nice job talking about video games

Hey everyone

Morning everyone!

I'm 90% better from my cold finally. Mild headache, coughing up gross shit, but not a zombie anymore.

Thanks fam! Was going to be the first thing I asked today too. I'll let you know how it works out in a couple of days!

I don't know, only one post in this thread so far is about them.
I think I'm on topic.

Stomach hurts and feel like throwing up. Got no Tums or medicine, what do?

Kids shouldn't be on here

It sure is Darks around here

Just to sure you don't lose your way we should hold hands and

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Do you mean handheld???

Dearest ritsu gets to bless our thread another day

Hows life user?

Just throw up, you'll feel better after.

Then drink some soda. Sugar and carbonation are good for upset stomachs.

Come on fags, you usually give us 10 on topic replies before you completely devolve into posting your daily blogs.

I love my Vitas!

Fucking Play-Asia is being sketchy as shit about the Gravity Rush 2 Asian English LE. The Japanese first-print is the "LE" and there's basically no information about what's up with the Asian English version. I've been checking every day but that shit was still set to "soon" for pre-orders even yesterday, and now suddenly it's "sold out"? I ordered the standard edition after a few weeks of waiting about a week ago, so I really fucking hope I'm getting my first-print bonuses.

alright familam
just make sure you read the notes in the ePSXe folder carefully, the sound and CD parts are the most important if a little half assed

the OP was about video games too

mah dik

ye monica if u fil lyk throwin up den u best b thrown up monica

washu doin nigga spoonfeedin da kid isos monica?

Always

How open world is MoTB anyway? I've literally never looked into it at all.

Been pretty much binging on The Dick Show since I got my hands on the bonus episodes. About to listen to the newest (non-bonus) episode, maybe. I don't know. Been playing Pokemon Moon today. Got one of those ground-type horses. I like it.

Wouldn't the acid and sugar in the soda make my stomach worse?

ye iktf tho monica all too well tho monica.

sumn lik ginger or ale or sprite should b aight. hot tea work miracles too tho monica w/ sum lemon in dat bitch too monica

Disgusting

one has to say handheld console these days because of phones and shit like this
pyra-handheld.com/boards/pages/pyra/

MA NIGGA MA NIGGA MY NIGGUH!
dis a special case becasue ritsu doont know shit bout da hard emulation shit
dat Tron Bonne a bitch to get runnin ri an I took exta pre-caus-ion to make sure he even have da same is-o

saga frontier jus a good game and I hope da peeps play it

We can't have nice things.

That's a big blunt.

You get sick from all of those meatbags you interacted with over the holidays?

Eh.

The fuck is that 8th game? Is that that arcade rhythm thing?

huh

Nah. Not for me at least. Its always my go to for being hungover and sick stomach in general.

It's called mud something or other. I renamed mine. Seems to be a physical attacker. I needed something strong against electric types, so it's better than nothing.

not very
its more like 6 missions to get mad money to pay back a loan
I honestly barely remember and wasn't sure I had beaten it when I started looking at it but according to save state 1 I had the credits so I must have

Saga Frontier is grindy but a very open world if you like squaresoft RPGs

I never do that shit and I'm getting old enough that I really need to.

Found out because of fucking niggercare my family can't afford my health insurance anymore, and the cheapest I can get is like 300$ a month

And yep, aunt got me, mum, and my sis all sick.

Can't play JRPGs anymore. Turn based combat bores me to death.

Taiko no Tatsujin, yes.

It holds the record as the game I've spent the most money for DLC on. Gotta get dat Silver Will, Golden Wings and Touhou music.

Ok, what have you been doing?

no john, you are the demons

it's actually a sandwhich
it was in his coat the entire time while he was riding in his mech during atmospheric descent

that's too bad man, it's a cool open game, like chrono cross but more interesting

Seems kinda lame on a vita without the big drums to whack on like the arcade one tbh

Some GCCX, a little pixelmon, not much else. I've got games I need to install and I need to beat megaman 2 today or tomorrow.

Are you playing Prism

I just can't do it. I don't really care enough about the stories, the world exploring is alright, but man the combat just snoozeville. I mostly stick to action and platformers these days.

Not yet. I still haven't really heard what makes it worth playing honestly.

I lik criket

I think I know how you feel man, it's just so much easier to get into those and the time investment versus reward is way better than say a strategy game or grindy RPG

I can see where that comes from, but it's still a fun rhythm game regardless. It's pretty simple, too.

It was whatever.

That's a thing? I know Japan and Zun are lax on this sort of thing, but still.

I don't really have to, but I ought to. I'm considering asking for higher dosage for my dope anyway. Only reason I've been putting it off is because they always charge me a fuckton for missing appointments (and I did), and I have to pay in cash, which I certainly don't have enough of to pay for two appointments at once.

Yeah, niggercare is fucking our asses too. Which wouldn't be a huge deal if I wasn't a broken human being with tons of problems, but I am, so it's really busting our balls. Hopefully Trump axes that shit Day 1.

I figured it'd be something like that but I was making a funny.

were you?

I'm really loving medium size NES games lately. Being able to beat a game in a single sitting is pretty comfy. Especially if its a little difficult.

It got any cute anime music?

What? I just started the second one. I caught it on route 4.

Oh fuck, didn't even notice the time. Ayy yo fags, what's good?
That's a very hard choice between the og ds and psp, with the psp having a slight edge because p3p

Also, my day trip back to school not sure how long that's going to be for, I may be kicked out any day now. I can't even register for classes is today. Please give me mads, Ritus

Fair enough, I guess a fair chunk of Holla Forums played it because they don't like when Nintendo DMCAs stuff
Me personally though It's because I have a habit of going through poogeyman rom hacks

give metal warriors and Front Mission Gun Hazard a try
Metal Warriors is like an arcade run and gun shooter
Front Mission Gun Hazard is like a side scrolling shooter but slower paced and more RPG elements

I hope you've already played Shatter Hand, then. That's good stuff.

What kinda dope you on?

And yeah literally 2 days ago I got nixed from my families plan or something. Not sure on the details.

The absolute worst part is, I planned on working a really shitty min wage job right? Now if I don't get some job that full time and with health care my dad is going to kill me.

Sorry fam, hope you figure it out.

Here you go!

Yup. It even has some of the 2hu's dancing with the songs.

Yup. Taiko V has A Cruel Angel's Thesis, Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari, and some other classics… and there's pic related.

The front mission one sounds nice, I'll have to try that. Not a big fan of the really wacky runny shooter platformers like metal warriors though.

Its on the list!

I've never really looked into idolmaster stuff at all honestly.

That's not Idolmaster games… it's Taiko games with only Idolmaster songs.

Also this is better.

Also theres a MAD board at /otomad/ fam.

whaaaaat

Of coursh.

Really? I don't recall there being any there.

PSP has emulators and shit that's easily accessible. DS has more games, though. Depends on what you're looking for.

It took fucking forever to make. Boyhood forever to make. From the people who have played it, it's really good, though. Like "I hate modern Pokemon but this is exactly the game I wanted out of Pokemon all these years and I'll never have to play another Pokemon game again" good.

I take brain pills because my shrink that wrote the book on and is a world-renowned researcher on ADHD says that I'm in the top percentile of bad cases he's ever seen. I can function without, but they help, the dose is too small to lean on as a crutch. And my grades are bad enough that I need a crutch.
RIP Ritsu, he worked so hard he died.
Literally or figuratively? Seems kinda counterintuitive to kill you. ;^)

>No proper [email protected]/* */ game will ever be brought to the west
Life is hard.

not much
had a good long sleep and ate liek 4 servings of rice with steamed brocoli and a small can of canned shrimp, I am powered

how bout you man?

well I don't think metal warriors is wackey but yeah higher speed isn't always great

Thank, shit's comfy as fuck.

Also, you said nobody's told you why Pokemon Prism is worth playing earlier. It's easily the best designed Romhack available, to the point where it's easily on par with the official release. Hell, there are even blackjack and poker minigames

Just noticed nobody else linked the cytube so I'm going to
cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Yeah, it was level 14 or so. Caught one of those little bugs with the big pincer bits, too. Grubbin or something like that.

I never save the link

I still need specifics on that poke game. Might just be hype train from it taking forever to release for all I know.

Hopefully your dose goes up if it helps!

Maybe not wacky is the best word. Spammy more like.

BUT WHY IS IT GOOD. DETAILS AAAA

I wouldn't call it the best let alone easily the best
It probably is the best Crystal hack out there though, I'll give it that

I have it bookmarked but I don't go in much since I quit WoW early last year. I really should get my PC fixed but I never get around to swapping out hard drives to see if that's the problem.

Eh, getting by. I've been playing through Mega Man Zx for the past couple of days, so that's been fun.

Sounds disgusting, but it's probably pretty good

I'm annoyed that p3p doesn't seem to want to emulate on my phone, but I have both original hardware (1000 for psp, and every type of ds up to original 3ds) and emulation for each. It's hard to choose just one Favorite sometimes

I would describe it as frantic
I don't much care for frantic
I think Cybernator was better than metal warriors to boot

/4am/ was nuked you retard.

Apparently it wasn't a good idea to give BO to a fucking Lolcow, Sakuga you fucking retard.
>>>/cow/234108

Is there a better one? Prism left me wanting more, and all the other ones I seem to find are fakemon riddled garbage

Yup.

If you don't like Pokemon then I don't think I can put it in a way that would make you want to play it

Red Adventure, Glazed, and the 2nd Ruby Destiny hack are ones I'd say are pretty good, though if you want no fakemon then avoid Ruby Destiny

Ha what

That fucking hilarious

I've never been big on SNES games and I honestly can't put my finger on why.

Looks kawaii as fuck. I'll have to remember that when I get a vita in 5 years

I don't see the connection between cytube and WOW, pelase explain

That's a pretty good game, been a while since I played it

it's surprisingly good all on it's own and goes good with rice and brocolli, make sure to have some water with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar so your farts don't reek tho I forgot today and am not looking forward to it

IT'S SHIT
S H I T

I'm sitting on it for a while. I burned myself out on Pokemon from playing three games straight back-to-back, but I'll get to it eventually. I hear lots of good things, though. It has shit like
It's basically a modern Pokemon game, but not shit, and packaged up in a Game Boy game that's been assembly hacked to death.

That remains to be seen, but it's kinda one of those things where everyone in my family is telling me I should so I'm gonna try in a bid to appease them. Not like that was a good idea the last few times I did so and ruined my life, but still.

PPSSPP on Android is shit. I've tried it before, it's awful.

THAT'S CUTE.

Wait, that's the BO? Oh fucking wow that's beautiful. No wonder there's such a negative stigma against these threads

So I had something to listen to while I was playing alts late at night. Quit WoW, so when I do play a game at night, I usually want to hear what's going on in it. So I don't go to the cytube.

But I do like pokemon. Hell I'm playing a pokemon minecraft mod right now.

Welp there you go. Now thats worth playing it for.

Has all these drugs fucked you up or something? I never trust those kike doctor pill pushers tbh

The board has nothing to do with the thread. It was owned by a guy who hated the threads and didn't even browse them, and then apparently given to someone else who has nothing to do with the thread.

Its why when idiots from outside the thread say "huur go to your board" nobody listens.

shit man, it was dominated by RPGs
Super Mario RPG being one of them, you ever played it?
it had a mechanic called timed hits so that if you hit a button while doing an attack you could combo it, some could do huge chains bigger than a FF8 Zell combo, like 75 Mario jumps in a row if you were good
as far as megaman though don't forget rockman and forte

oh that makes perfect sense

He's trying to sell it now. I do not know whoever will buy that piece of shit board.

if he doesn't log in someone could just up and take it

Never played SM RPG, but papermario had that mechanic too.

Does it really, or are you being sarcastic? I can never tell online. It makes sense to me, either way.

it actually does make sense
like listening to Holla Forums or /a/ radio while gaming, I can dig it, especially if some GAS GAS GAS starts playing in the middle of Warframe or something

Damn, shitting in the shower is one thing, but eating your own shit is like another level of autism altogether. I don't think humans were meant to discover autism this fucking strong.

I don't either, but I'm hazarding it in the hopes of having something to fall back on. If it doesn't work, I can just stop. If it kills my ability to brain, it'll be a pretense to do nothing for the rest of my life.

that sounds fucking retarded tbh fam

Then you probably should like it then
There isn't much else to say other than it's a well done Pokemon hack
The closest thing to a negative that doesn't stem from Pokemon itself is that the game is a tad bad at letting you know what's next

It's weird, are they even looking at the same thread? I got bored and shitposted in the half/b/ waifu thread the other day, and that's legitimately full of faggots avatarfagging gay erp and shit. Their main person is a German transsexual who waifus one of the humans from Undertale. It seems like that's the thread they see instead of this

I've been really pumping the eurobeat lately.

Nah its actually really fucking nice. The pokemon side of things work just like the games and a lot of mechanics have little twists in them to be a little more minecrafty with crafting and stuff.

Its basically just open world 3d pokemon with building. Its comfy.

shit ritsu, they used to have Eurobeat all the time on the cytube, you missed out

I'm not even trying to meme, but I didn't think people could get this autistic on real life

Hows the difficulty at least? Is it as easy as normal pokemon?

Yeah thats a big part of the problem. They see avatar/tripfags and assume its like other shitholes they've seen without actually bothering to read whats being said. Its why I get such a bad stigma even though I talk about games more than 90% of people here and do nothing but comfy post.

Absolutely disgusting. What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you hang out with such human refuse?

I'm not sure whether to be unsurprised that Minecraft would attract an autist capable of making that, or be in disbelief that such a thing would be good. I instantly distrust anything associated with Minecraft, and that distrust runs real deep. That's what I get for playing it back in the day.

Truth is stranger than fiction, fam. I'll have to thank all of my actually autistic internet friends for not being that autistic.

Seems to be reasonably difficult. A bit of grinding is required but it's certainly not as autistic as those ones that make you get to level 40 by the first gym.

my time is packed with busy shti as it is ritsu, I have backlogs of downloads now, not just vidia and right now I'm getting flip flappers
will probably get some android 52 later, I may even pay for it

I hang back and shitpost, though I can't think of any reason why that isn't masochism.
I had an asukafag google translate angry German at me when he told me my waifu was shit. That was fun

It's harder than a normal pokemon game but it's not what I call hard at all, you might faint once or twice

hey, hey fam
have you played maids story yet?
tss.asenheim.org/en/ asenheim.org/maids-story/

I wouldn't be playing minecraft without this mod. Without it I get bored after I build my first house. At least with this theres collecting and training pokes.

And I'm even more surprised this hasn't been shut down by gamefreak yet. It has online servers too so its 3d openworld/mmo pokemon. Shit that most fans would kill for.

Ayy might have to add it to the list then.

Its off the list now

I've been listening to lots of nostalgia music from my teens lately.

Oh yeah, I think I forgot to mention it last thread but I got a new router and suddenly my speeds are pic related.

I can download 50GB in half an hour.

I still listen to Weezer and Air

So because you might lose if you're sort of shit that means you don't like it

you mentioned it last thread fam, something something dont mind 20 gig game downloads now

(checked)
Fucking jelly. My internet is such garbage. 50gigs would take me like a day at least. Maybe 2.

Opposite fammo. If I only die once or twice it ain't hard enough.

Sounds a bit fruity tbh

Fair enough, maybe Try Dark Rising if you want a difficult hack

(checked)
The avatar/tripfagging here isn't as bad as it could be. Back on half/g/, ages ago, people made a script that embedded a post number into a static image (the same one over and over, mind you), had a username and signature, and shitposted pretending that an imageboard was a bulletin board forum. I've seen into the depths of hell, someone posting various images of the same anime girl doesn't even register as avatarfagging to me. That said, while I get why some people avatar/tripfag in these threads, it's far and away a terrible thing. I tolerate it for these threads, but even at their best I couldn't bring myself to do it. Flagfagging is the worst I can do, and that's weak as piss, I may as well post anonymously in all honesty.
4am's a weird beast.
gib pls

Is that a quasi-PC98 VN? I don't know how to feel about that. Nah, I don't play many VNs. Except the braindead ones where I wanna jack off, that's different.

That's still abhorrent. Don't you have any self-respect? I don't have any, and I've posted in shitty threads/boards too, but even I wouldn't bring myself to do such a thing.

It's funny, I've been playing with Quake map making recently and it gives me the same feeling as Minecraft. Except at the end I've got a neat map I can play a good game on rather than just some gay shit. Also curves and ramps.
There's showdown and at least two other Pokemon MMOs. Game Freak gives no fucks, it's Nintendo that does the C&Ding, and I guess they don't care. You bet your ass those are getting pulled down the moment Nintendo needs open-world Pokemon shekels, though.

oh god fucking damnit I thought I'd fixed NieR

secretly I am a hopeless romantic and when I first heard this song I was constantly thinking about a girl

I've got whole albums that I only listen to for the same reason, man.

Ayyy

Listed

Sad but true.

I think one of the bigger MMOs got shut down a long while ago. I doubt they'd ever touch showdown though. They know its for the hardcore autistic fanbase anyway.

Gay.

Yes it is
It's a maid managment sim, with sexie times
Try Time Stripper Mako instead then

were gonna make it fam

help

cancer

you have to go to the corner store and buy them

I hope so. I'm tired of being like I am.

i lik gook

why isnt 4am around the clock on Holla Forums

half minute in and I think I like that music
You can always change fam, it's a work in progress but you can
just like these poor lost souls, only for the better

is that a serious god damned question?

Hey DMX

you forgot your name fam

Because it isn't 4am every hour of the day. Dude, you don't want a constant thread like this. I love you autistic fucks, but a few hours a day is enough for me

hi budy I closed out da tab tbh fam

How has it been

I'd say to grab the whole album. I've got it in flac and I put it on sometimes when I'm just feeling down and it helps. I've found that I prefer to make myself feel worse for a little while than to try and cheer myself up. It works better.
Working on it, man. Starting college in May. I got cockblocked with having to wait for stuff so I'm too late for this semester. I'm 26, going on 27, but at least I'm improving things now, I guess.

pretty gud fam

What have you been doing

I have shockingly low amounts of self respect. That actually explains quite a lot of my problems, let alone my "Masochism"

They would, but there's not much to do about it, since the source code is out there and GPL licensed.
>Putting it past Nintendo to be huge kikes about anything
Fool.

I'm not sure whether to be impressed by their dedication or repulsed by the nostalgia pandering, but I'm fascinated by it. I don't think I'd do very well since I'm fucking retarded, but that's neat.

RIP

Daily reminder.

readin manga as per usual. been playin summa dat ole odin sphere shit iz pretty nice too fam

naw fam neva dat

What manga have you been reading
Wait it's Summer where you are?

Monica that's some damn fucking fine art

YOU'RE L8 FAM

some of
pic related

ikr astro boy nigga artist

Ay yo who asked for that initial D flac thing

This tbh

True. I kinda want to see them shut it down just for the drama now

:^)
I was just joking and I hope you have fun

Day nigga Tezuka is fucking fiiiiine. A real og

Morning all.
Finally I get to actually be awake for a 4AM thread.
1. Why are we/you still here? Mods are kike rulecucks and we have /4am/ and the rizon also /late/ so why punish fellow anons like me and others by forcing them to discuss vidya and life on a board with reddit moderation?
2. I've been playing heroes 3 for about 54 hours in the past 96 hours. AMA!
Protip: pick a hero with an OP spell (aislinn or solmyr) and clear the map with it, easy mode.

Board is shit run by an actual piss and shit eating autist

Maybe you should check the so called "4am" board.

das ryt
das ryt
das ryt

ayy nao mark is aight he took me to coney island on NYE tbh we had a ball togetha

pic related

quiet broody shit is nice for taking some alone time, that and old retro stuff
I used to loop the raven ipod flash by zone on the manson song with headphones on at night, decent feeling
I'm 30 and still going, on a side note, start shit sooner because it always takes longer than you want it to

Holla Forums talks about private servers all the time

I think I pissed off ritsu, I thought we were having good banter and I think I took it too far

old dos stuff is fun fam, not sure I would play it again tho for the time investment when I could play princess maker 2 instead, decent game tho

shit fam, did I take it too far?

Why not
It's been shoahed, the Mod is a lolcow
What do you mean by that
Speaking of reddit :^)

It's #4amgeneral for anyone who is wondering. be sure to call ritsu a faggot

well he can b a triflin ass nigga sum time fam he'll cool off tho monica dun sweat dat shit fam u good playa

For once we're not talking about Mark, it's actually Sakuga

[citation needed]

see

So that's why people quit wow en masse and claim it was "casualized".
Remember when it took months to never for clearing the top dungeons?
I used to play during wotlk and I never actually finished icecrown - this despite playing several hours every single day since. Then again, I was never part of any guild or circlejerk.

Of course you do, otherwise you wouldn't be here. Having no self-respect doesn't automagically mean being a masochist though. I have none and I'm certainly not.

just trying to pay respects for those that closed out of the thread too soon naw mean monica?

The entirety of 2016 was like a force-fed high-drama diet. I don't know if I can go for so much autism right now tbh, let me digest what I've got already. Fire cock year incoming, though. The ride never ends.

Because I've lost control of my life, and as shit as 8ch (and 8/v/) is, it's still better than everywhere else on the internet.

see

You lose your (You) privileges for the night.

Year of the chiggen is gonna be comfy.

icc? dat was a raid not a dungeon iirc

oh word fam yo i spill mah 40 oz out fo dem niggas

nigga wut?

Sakuga, who's the BO of /4am/ is a shiteating lolcow

So why don't we create a new board e.g. /real4am/ or migrate somewhere else?

It's not all quiet and broody. That's my favourite track off of it but the rest is slightly more upbeat. Same general theme, though. Lots of "lost love" stuff in it with heavy implications that she died. Most tracks mention a girl named Mary or Maria.
I've found that out recently. They keep making me wait to do parts of this course. I had to wait three weeks because they wanted me to talk to a guy about what I planned to do after and wouldn't let me turn the work in or anything until I did. Now I have to wait another week to write my last high school exam because the only person who knows where they keep the exams is on vacation.

pick one, based japanese company is the only major company that doesn't DLC every god damn game

oh should i blast dat fool?

The same reason nobody used the old board to begin with. Becoming an even tinier dead board that dies within a month is a dumb idea.

As much as the mods here fuck with the thread and slowly kill it, at least it gets some new people every once in a while.

aight
kek

alright fam

that is gay as fuck
now that's just retarded

why not :^)

you best be sharing that ost

Yeah, but pandering to nostalgia isn't good, no matter if it's aimed at me or not. I dunno, it's a conflicted feeling.

Remains to be seen, but if it's half the year that 2016 was, it's going to be a ride and a half.

Here's your (You), but I'm only giving you one, y'hear boy?

Me, gib pls.

whats this, is it video games?

I have admittedly shit taste.

That pic does me justice, if only I could see the rest of it.

Well, there's 15 levels of mythic (maybe higher, I don't actually know) and we were only doing level 2. Furthermore, we took an hour and 43 minutes for something that had a time limit of 30 minutes. It was difficult, and we probably shouldn't have been able, but our healer kept us going. I don't disagree though, the game isn't as difficult anymore.

not saying it is fam, but I do dig the long lonesome sound

that shit is weak as fuck
they'll do that to you in college tho so you should talk to those assholes and be like "is there any shit you're gonna make me do before I can get my mother fucking degree?""

but I was talking about life in general, even shit that is dependent entirely on you, get the jump on it fam

i'm on it fam

yo i ain't finna let u hold nuna dat booy monica i gotsta take dat shit from u dawg

oh shit monica

I fucked up my EV points on my Growlithe, do I sperg out and wait for my berries to grow for 48 hours and not train him a level or continue on

Tell me how nintendo is jew tier, they're the last vestige of hope in the gaming world even if they're a bit uncreative wiht new topics. At least it's something. When I pay for a game I get a full game, even with smash on 3ds you get 37 which is more than the others with extra dlcs costing money which isn't bad considering how much you get with base game

Yeah, for a very, very short while until they quit because their replies are constantly deleted and the thread is spammed with "NOT VIDEO GAMES" and they get banned for EVERYTHING.

Plus, how can you say that?
dogsaysfinewhilehouseburns.jpg

It's a good album. I like most of it, but these ones especially
I never listen to 12 though because it's kind of jarring compared ot the tasdt.

Nyaa
[LCM] Initial D [FLAC]

Think thats the one I got.

Hey theres a reason that no matter how much the mods fuck with me or try to get rid of me I'm still here and using a trip. I'd rather stand my ground than run away.

MOLON LABE MONICA

True but that's like saying that "I still breathe and drink water and eat food therefore it's ok to live in a prison cell".
Plus, others aren't here.

user that site is for games that aren't really easy to set up any more, those are dos and old windows 98 games after all
I actually got around to trying to run True Love just a few days ago and it turns out it's a windows game so I may have to do the same shit I did to get sim tower running and run windows 3.1 in dosbox or do some even more demanding shit to run a fun old game again

a couple Playstation 1 video games, one of which is a bitch to set up, Tron Bonne, so I promised Ritsu I would tell him how i set it up when I played years ago
spent a couple hours pulling shit together and made a half asses guide in the epsxe1.60 file

the other game is just an old square soft game I like

alright you homo
someone did a New Vegas edit too but I can't find it

Thank you my man. It's slated to finish just as I have to leave

I'll have to get a hold of them fam
try this on for size, wish Holla Forums still did swf, webms and mp4 are no substitute for /f/
eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=141385&n=When you fall from grace, it's a long way down.swf

DAS RYT MONICA

DAS MOFFUCIN RYT

My shitty phone can't handle YUGE flacs like those. It drives me fucking crazy

Alright, I'm gonna go wrestle with my pillow and pray I fall asleep for some amount of time. Good night, be well, and don't let the shit and piss eater nuke your board.

Whatever shithole you crawled out of, you have to go back.

Good Lord almighty. Last time I looked, none of them had seeders. Good to know.

If 8/v/ is a prison cell, the rest of the internet is the most torturous work camp that North Korea has to offer. I'll take what I can get.

That's a great image. Haven't seen it in a while either.
Oh, my bad.

shieeet monica dey can just ban me ryt nao monica

it sounds better than on youtube e very yourube source for the songs sounds like shit

Yeah nyaa's pretty good about having seeders for most stuff I want at least.

Night fam!

I thought they already did tonight tbh

awww yeee x

Thanks.

I've seen that same reaction image posted regularly in every thread ever. Why do people like it so much?

not yet maybe I can hold dem quadz ryt quik tho monica fo'really tho

nah, perfectly understandable

night fam

I just think chicken-chan a cute

Not if I get em first

Post more

I'l remember that

welcome

I think Megumin a cute.

nice hivemind
meant to post 60FPS one

Megumind!

I got the webm around here somewhere, give me a second

gotchu covered

I've been meaning to get into konosuba just because of her. She is most certainly a top tier chuuni

u gon b passed tf out by then monica

BLAM

oh shit, a MAD

Was just thinkin the same thing tbh

see

Fam I am so sorry for not connecting this earlier

u need full time full time fam or just 30 hours to get on dat health care tip?

Konosuba was okay. I recommend Overlord if you haven't watched it, it's certainly one of my favorites that I watched in 2016. Also waiting for season 2 sucks.

Pretty sure its 40 hours most places. I'd rather get 30 either way though. Hell I might just aim for 20 tbh

I ain't got the effort in me for 40.

Overlord was top fucking tier. I even got my casual as fuck friend who watches nothing but ecchi and is an ardent dub>sub scrub onto it. Hopefully the recap movie will drum up enough interest for S2, but the Lizardman arc is pretty weird compared to what animeonlys might be expecting

does not exist cannot exist

any chain hotels near you?

theres nothing wrong with dubs

Yeah theres a couple, one user used to always tell me to try for those actually.

checked

They're usually just pretty badly done with the same 6 or so people. also I like not being able to understand my tibetan clay tablet drawings. Some are pretty tight though

Autism and shit taste are two things that don't know any boundaries

better than the Rem anime by a long shot, not enough Rem

it's a good anime all around user, definitely get into it

I'm not sure I wan't a season 2, it's so slow in that arc

proof positve fam
but there is a problem with shit voice acting from felicia day as Albedo

u could definitely b a housekeeper easy tbh if u jus need sumn

i missed dem quads tho

That would only be for the first four episodes or so at most. Hopefully they can find a way to tighten the pacing though, it's a slow enough start to begin with also I love that one scene in the bar where Shalltear is drinking away her pain from fighting Ainz "like a failure would"

Shit monica that shits too physical for me. Put me in front of a cash register or something.

I don't know if the manga I am reading has gotten that far, was following on manga park I think
mangapark.me/manga/overlord-maruyama-kugane
turns out it's still updating so I probably missed some

oh fuck, I had no idea there was a manga. Thank you my man

It's in volume 4 chapter 1, there's even an illustration

oh shit is Overlord one of those series like konosuba where it's adapted from text?
Konosuba has a manga too

Ye ye, the light novels are up to volume 10 or 12 IIRC

fuckin a

Are they worth reading?

I'm certainly enjoying them. The easiest to find translations stopped after volume 6 because there's now an official english translation only up to volume 3 so far, but they're really nice hardcovers so I hear, but you can find later ones than that if you look hard enough.

I will warn you that volume 4 is a marked departure. It's nice, but long and really weird in tone

ded thread, good night fams

Oh and eventually I'm gonna nuke the link here

so if you want those try to get them this week

3/10 konata, needs editing.

I'm starting to wonder why I even bother trying to use the thing when it's purged every few weeks.

you're late fam

why don't you become BO

Sorry about that fam.

Only faggots become BO.

I was, but that was a time before everyone hated the threads so it was just me and 3 autists who didn't want to use either the cytube or the irc.

What do you mean purged?

Oh hey, I'm late.

Well, off to Quake modding and waiting for everyone else to wake up.

You fucked up

It's an administrative position, like the Captain SS13 or good guild leaders
It's good to have a guy that sees that shit gets done right but usually power tripping faggots fuck everything up the moment they get the position
Warbros had a great guild leader that only really did administrative shit and played, allowing the clan to steer itself by mob rule
Wia did nothing wrong

night fam

look at >>>/4am/

Here, have a 10/10 konata

don't

A week or two ago there was a fuckload of spam that slid off every thread that wasn't stickied because none of the vols paid attention to the board for more than 5 seconds and Sakuga was never around because go fuck yourself. Eventually someone picked up the board because of all the spam and cleaned it up, only for the threads that they made to be killed because reasons. The language of the board also changed for whatever reason.

I completely forgot about emailing [email protected]/* */ about claiming boards that have spam, so I was going to sit and wait for the claims email to be available and wait 3 years for it to be available again.

At this point, it's the closest thing to home I have.

There's always the threads and/or the irc

Thankyou.

I miss the threads most of the time and Ristu has a persecution complex against me so he would just ban me every time I show up.

ritsu runs the IRC?

I've only interacted with him for a month or so, but that doesn't really seem like him. Worst case scenario, go in with a different name.

Last I checked, he was the only one with voice. He's probably got something higher now. I remember back when it had a max of 5 people on during the day and the owner was Goggia.

I have a feeling he genuinely dislikes me because I've been fucking with the threads for so long. It's kind of sad really, because I've been fucking with the threads for longer than he's been around.

I never go on the IRC
how many people does it get now?

It was something like 10-12, but this was back when one of the vols started locking the threads and I was only there to rub it in. It's all second wave avatarfags outside of something like 4 people, so I wouldn't fit in anyway.

Around the same number as before. with ritsu and willow being the most vocal.
It's not that good,I wouldn't recommend it.

but how would you avatar fag in the IRC?

what a shame, I would assume IRC at least would have some merit for the true autist

You just use the name of the character you've been avatarfagging as. That or use the name you've been associated with like a handful of people have. I can guarantee that a lot of people are only there because Ritsu managed to fill enough air in it that he turned it into a hugbox even stronger than the threads. The only reason he refuses to use the cytube is because they didn't take the astroturfing at all, and the only reason he refuses to touch the board is because I'm there.

Unless you're the shit eating lolcow, I doubt you're the reason

tfw I accidentally avatarfagged via text

I pretty much do that in the cytube
man I don't understand how this thread is a hugbox, can you detail that for me so I can gain perspective?
Please elaborate
that would be petty

He really dislikes me.

It's come across as a hugbox for the people who formed an identity for ages. Why do you think everything related to the thread was created?
I wasn't even using the cytube when he got laughed at in the 5 minutes using it.
He's been upset I "championed" the quest to fuck over the threads for a while, but he comes across as someone who's never liked anything he couldn't be the biggest person in the area of.

I figure some user really liked that scene from rugrats
aight
shit man, I don't know about that, I just see him as a guy I wish would get better

Nice numbers.
It all stems from the ban wave in 2015 when Mark woke up early and saw it was mostly avatarfags with inflated post counts.
Shit personalities are something that need to get fixed.

Y-you too…
well hold on, I'm sure 4am predates 2015
and china has a pollution problem

4am does predate 2015, but the reason the board, the original cytube, and the irc exist is because of the bans Mark gave out.
Are you oppressing their ecological ideologies?

ah alirght
nah, just stating the obvious fam

It sounds like you're applying FUCKING WHITE MALE logic to people of color. You got to be more inclusive.

I was just trying to be a cheeky cunt since I couldn't think of anything to say in response to "Shit personalities are something that need to get fixed."

NOW YOU'RE OPPRESSING WOMYN

Yes

I got a major liberal jew in my lobby now harassing me for coffee at 4:30 in the morning
I blame you for this

You sicken me.

gas will do that

Nice numbers. You need to stop though.
No.

it's a "man"

not till I hit 88

WEW

FUCK

you know what this means don't you KEK doesn't want me to stop

You missed it. That's what you get for being a filthy goobergator nazi.
It's too late.

Do I have to take you to a diversity camp?

getting 88 would mean stopping you jew commie pinko

Stop being so antisemitic. Communism will work.
Sounds like you need to go to many more then.

of course it will, after all I'ts never been tried

Being a leaf is suffering

you should have invested in bitcoin when that retard sold all of your gold, it's up to a grand now

True communism has never been tried fully.
You need to be put down. We can't have sickos like you living in this world.

Venezuela

kek
I'm sorry I took the trips

Is Venezuela a world power? Clearly it isn't, otherwise they'd be using true Communism.

nobody ever tried true anything

funny how the countries that became world powers never used communism to get there

Because they never use true Communism. It's always Capitalism masquerading as something else.

Republics and Feudalism are the best tbh

Wrong.

hows that fam?

Communism is the second best, with Jews leading the country being the best.

I never realized dubs could be so wrong

:^)

Let me guess, you're one of those freaks that thinks National Socialism is a good idea.

Indeed, Peace was NEVER an option

it's all in how you read it

it's an ok idea
solving the decentralized republic is the best solution

War is the only option left.
You need to stop that.

neither war nor peace, there is only
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

STOP
Yes. I will steal your waifu if you keep that up.

LEFT WING DIVERSITY SQUADS

Do not test me.

why?
it puts the means of production back in the hands of the proletariat?
over before it began

STOP

stop supporting the preletariot?
never, the power lies with the people you communist totalitarian thug

stop supporting the proletariat?
never, the power lies with the people you communist totalitarian thug

Yes. Communism puts the power in the hands of the people. Capitalism only helps the already rich get richer.

Communism puts the power into a hands of a few, see Stalin and every government that preached communism since

They didn't practice true Communism though.

so true that dubbs prove it
But nobody with any power advocates for true communism

From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

Which is why Communism will never truly exist. It's a shame, but maybe someday we'll lose the shackles that bind us to the garbage that is capitalism.

I'm just shitposting. I'm gonna go play some vidya now, it was fun.

I know we were funnin around but I actually came to higher understanding during our discussion
like how capitalism and communism are not diametrically opposed

night fam

time to kill at work but this looks like the time to jump off, night fam

oh mods

Oh come on Cyan, why can't we just discuss this, Perhaps we could even become friends.

Cyan a cute.

You wouldn't ban Cyan, would you?

SENPAI NOTICE ME!

I love you all