As vast as No Man's Sky and Eve Online

Do it exist, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/v/thread/362662864
boards.4chan.org/v/thread/362662305
boards.4chan.org/co/thread/88856105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, you simply have to make it first
Also the examples you gave were pretty shit, so the bars already pretty low.

What did he mean by this??

if does then it would be shit because it copies other games mechanics but not making own originality.

One is lore, the other is story

But they're all terrible in those departments???

So not vast at fucking all?

I believe he meant that he was a faggot with shit taste.

It was pretty clear when he mentioned morrowalk.and dank souls

Alright then you chucklefucks, what's your idea of deep lore and a story where your choices have big ripple effects you only see much later?

Wizardry 6=8
You get to see your choices from Wiz 6 show in 8

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Did they downsize it? Because when I played it back in 2011 it was fucking massive.

Yeah but where's the gameplay? Ultima looked more engaging than that point-and-click picturebook.

If you wanted reaction pics you should've just said so.

Either a fattie or a cripple, tbh. Neither is acceptable.

Morrowind is dank, but Bioware is a shit company that's never made a single good game. Yes, that includes your shitty Baldur's Gate, autistic manchild drooling as he reads my post.

Shoot yourself in the head nigger

I prefer running since I'm neither, unlike you, tbhbbq fammallamma.

I don't know how you did it OP but almost every game you listed is utter shit

OP look at pic related and tell me if you want this to happen here
Be honest because faggots like you are responsible for this

Like.
Pretty much any half-decent game out there? Fucking Legacy of Kain easily topples all of that junk in every single category.

They might have a lot of story in them but does it really matter when the story is awful?

PLEASE just keep these kinds of opinions on reddit and halfchan. I know that I can't stop you people from coming here but I beg you to at least just lurk so you don't have to make this board as wherever you came from.

You already said it in the OP, faggot: Fallout New Vegas.

Agreed, KOTOR1 is a terrible game and the only reason it is well liked is because it was the first big 3D RPG with fully voiced dialogue (which is a bad thing), cutmemes, and lipsync on said fully voiced dialogue. Casuals that find reading to be too challenging finally had an RPG they could play with an absurdly simplistic story, terrible villain, no pacing whatsoever, and its only redeeming quality was the epeeec tweest :DDD that has been done far better in other mediums.

KOTOR1 is bad, Baldur's Gate is bad, ME1-3 is bad (though 1 is only a 4/10 unlike the other two which are 2/10), DA:O was only tolerable with gameplay mods and you had to skip all the awful writing/story bits, and DA2/I were completely awful. I haven't played the Jade something and NWN Bioshit games but based on their track record I'm not gonna bother.

That's some top notch story right there, and that was the incredibly condensed version.

I'll only halfway give you this, only because of no real choices in the final ending. Everything leading up to it was superb.

I knew cuck/v/ was bad, but not this bad

Sounds like generic JRPG plot tbh.

You can summarize a lot of mediocre stories to make them seem cool. Hell even Bioshock Infinite would sound like it has a cool story if you tried to summarize it in a couple sentences. Here are some video games with stories that aren't garbage:

Those are all I can think of off the top of my head without having to give disclaimers like "the story is great except for X part," and even then each of the ones I listed have a couple minor problems with them except for Ghost Tricks. Most stories in any media are bad and this is even more true for vidyagames than other forms.

>Overwatch somehow we have one of these too
It was bad when I left but it wasn't this bad, what happened?

wew

Should I do it?

You better run, fuckboy.

Watch out, OP.

do it fag
I still haven't watched this yet, the thumbnail alone is nauseating

boards.4chan.org/v/thread/362662864

jesus christ what a disaster

Disabled it just to spam some shit I found at >>>/brownpill/ lets see if I can get b&

You made me curios to see what other thread were there, and they actually have a thread with the op consisting of the Holla Forums meme, "what did he mean by this?"
boards.4chan.org/v/thread/362662305
What's next? Doge meme threads?

Can somebody post that on Holla Forums?:

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?
it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill.
Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.
Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Holla Forums maymays, this one is the real deal.

Austria is rangebanned

I am talking about cuckchans Holla Forums by the way

Ok just please remember to keep your sage on in trash threads like these

the witcher also has a terrible story. Play panzer dragoon saga for fucks sake.

I forgot sorry

Thread deleted, what is cuckchans most SJW board?

It was to be expected, since it was neither vidya nor memes nor """Holla Forums culture""".

Either Holla Forums or /cgl/

boards.4chan.org/co/thread/88856105

What did you post? It already 404'd

The with the normal pic.
It got deleted in less than 10 seconds

The Holla Forums one I made got purged immediately too. You'd think they could actually make their boards tolerable if the janitors just deleted threads like Skyrim or Overwatch generals because they clearly have enough manpower to.

I gotta admit that's some top tier janitor work, but when both the mods and the community have shit taste then it's all for nothing. Plus it's interesting how the Holla Forums thread survived more than 5 minutes, it tells a lot about where the priorities are.

The Holla Forums one got deleted because of a wordfilter, I have been autoblocked for 10 minutes.

I'll try it with this now
"If only all the niggers in the world would just die….", Reggie sighed as he sat down at his kitchen room table, yellowish wife-beater stained with grease and sweat. He was a great ugly fuck of a man, fat, balding, beady, pig-like eyes swarthed in wrinkled fat deposits. "I guess it's that time of the day again", said Reginald as he glanced at the clock over the dining room window, nearly opaque with grease and fecal smearings. It was time, after a long, hard day of being a fat lazy white trash welfare slob, to release some of his pent up sexual frustration. So he meandered his way to the bathroom and whipped off his crusty sweatpants. "It's simple - " Said the turd horder. "I'll show them that I'm tough enough to get into the salty spittoon", he said. "Nobody will make fun of me ever again." He extruded a nice mushy log of freshly digested turd from his own asshole. While admiring its texture as it sat on the yellowed vinyl of his bathroom floor, he grabbed his brand new Digital Camcorder (that he borrowed from his friend tyrone in exchange for the use of his beat-up 1982 ford f150 to pick tyrone's cousin up from jail). With the camcorder in his right hand, and the brown shit loaf in his left, he briefly admires the heft and feel of it as it gently squishes through his fingers. He gingerly places the gooey ass shit directly into his mouth, not before being briefly distracted by a small chunk that fell off and stained his shirt with even more brown smears. He now twists the entire thing in half and reaches down and turds his ENTIRE fucking dick. "Uh oh…. as soon as I finish eating this turd I shall surely Fucking Die….. drats", says Reggie. Reginald then ate a turd and fucking died.

or not

The only thing that's top notch here is your boipvssy, underage

did you smoke crack be4 posting?

checkem you clueless swine

DA:O is amazing faggot.
except the combat and the now-mandatory dlc items. 25% dodge chance at lvl 5

b-but it's okay when it's the post ending in 777777777

Psst: bioware was never good.

My IP changes every 12 hours or so, should I keep doing it until they ban my country site-wide?

Did you like the story? Because it was shit. The characters? Terrible. The dialogue? Horrendous. Art direction and music? Some of the most generic shit I've ever seen.

There was nothing terrible with them.
Sure, they were generic; but very well made.
I'll take the bait!

leliana

morrigan

ogrin

dog

sten

I also don't know what you're comparing DA:O to: other games made between 1999-2015 or novels by Dostoyevsky?

HOLY SHIT

this list of shit, but not one for gameplay.
enjoy you vast, deep story driven custom yet shitty gameplay op.

Yes.

thanks for saying that about KOTOR. I got it on sale a while after it came out and I was confused. I only played a little of it. I had expected it to be so awesome but it felt constrictive.

nice trips but isn't that Oedipus Rex with extra stuff thrown in and no eye gouging?

Daily reminder that Aeschylus fought at Marathon.

I read it as "Autism is range banned" at first.

fucking newfags get off my board
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do something about it.

Don't trigger him

I'm having difficulty describing my feelings towards this list, so let's just tackle this one by one.

Except that Morrowind is the point where the philosophy that ruined Oblivion and Skyrim first appeared. The game still remains enjoyable, but in hindsight, people can point it out as the EXACT instant TES started transforming to what it is today SKYRIM SPECIAL EDITION. I'm not going to tackle Dark Souls because I don't want to open THAT can of worms, but you putting it on a pedestal and calling it 'DEEP' is about as reasonable as calling Evangelion a triumph of storytelling.

NMS tried to implement a half-assed procedural generation that never made it to the final game, so that players that were supposed to have completely unique planets with multiplayer wound up on the same exact planet when starting off. Also, blatantly false advertising and uncreative lying (the multiplayer thing was supposed to be a 'figure of speech' to describe how vast the game is, which makes the final result all the more banal.) EVE Online is a sandbox only because it's a space game, and it's not even a good example of one - goons and Mittani have fucked the game over so bad the social aspect of it's become the only draw.

Last GTA game I remember liking was San Andreas. Wanted to make a mod similar to the one in Vice City where all the characters were replaced with famous terrorists, but that shit sort of petered off. Haven't played Prototype.

SRIV's customization has no effect on the gameworld, and as someone put it, whoever designed the game with powers in mind took a giant shit on the guy who designed the extra assets, especially for cars. As it is, the game is SHIT compared to SR2, and tries real hard to be whacky. FO:NV's customization is a bit better, but most of it comes from the moddability of Gamebryo.

Okay, these are good ones.

But in the end, I can only see a clusterfuck of 'catering to ____ audiences' forming out of this shit.

Oh yeah, missed this one, but I'm almost out of patience. The Witcher is an adaptation of some Polish books that went to shit, and amounts to fanfiction at best. Mass Effect is a ripoff of Star Control 2, and is a capital example of Bioware going to shit.

Hover over the ID you fucking newfag
Read the text
More importantly, lurk another eight years before posting something so painfully retarded

dragon age inquisition

This made me cringe so fucking hard I can't stand it.