Anyone got DL/torrent links for CoH Opposing Fronts?

Anyone got DL/torrent links for CoH Opposing Fronts?

But CoH rules, it was my favorite game when i was in highschool.

true but there are some who don't like it because reasons
all i want is a downloadable link or a magnet url for the Opposing Fronts game, which is a standalone expansion pack

do you have one?

Not liking CoH is not liking life

Check the share thread instead of making a thread faggot

i don't see it in the catalog ey

Are you blind nigger? Also yeah, CoH DOES suck and was the beginning of the end for Relic.

Great game the original COH and its expansions, great feel for an rts
Could have survived better if they didn't churn out that piece of shit coh2 for the money

For implying that COH sucks I am not going to share cause it's evident OP is a faggot.
FYI only COH 2 sucks

i never implied CoH is not great you fool
I only said some people don't like it, doesnt mean im one of them niggah

coh 2 has a great sight system.

shame the rest of the game is crap.

I couldn't phrase it better myself

CoH 2 was shit on release but with the new factions and constant balances I would say it has become better than CoH 1.

Having fallen for that meme ~august I would say you're full of shit. The AI is still garbage, the original campaign is untouched, and the new one is short, broken and more cliched then the US one in CoH.

The core of an RTS is the multiplayer I do agree that the CoH 1 singleplayer is better.

I prefer CoH2 aswell, tried playing the first not long ago and just can't, i am way to used to all the new features and little improvments of CoH2.

Personally while I enjoy CoH (though not to the same level as most) I can understand someone not liking it if they came into it late; playing it after something like Men of War might give you higher expectations for vehicle combat, level of detail and environmental destruction for example. The single player missions often feel like very well made mods forced out of a game designed primarily for multiplayer and it often holds them back.

Speaking of the multiplayer lasting balance issues led to certain factions/command trees being nerfed into the ground and it's anyway very micro heavy. Annihilation is a shit-tier gamemode also and yet was inexplicably much more popular than victory point. Games vs the AI, the most multiplayer most people ever bother with in RTS games, are fairly poor too.

With the notable exception of Starcraft and particularly Starcraft 2 the vast, vast majority of RTS players actually don't touch the (PvP) multiplayer. At most they'll fight the AI with friends. Rarely they'll do PvP with friends often with certain house rules and those games play nothing like online PvP games.

Even those who do eventually dip their toes into the online shit often give up after a few games. This is because those who stick around/start early are loyal and the population will remain stable but slowly become harder for new players to integrate into/catch up with in terms of skill. Learning the meta strategies for each map and faction in a game people have been playing obsessively for years is a brutal process of losing games repeatedly for a few days. Generally the population of an RTS boils down to a stable figure in the low hundreds with little new blood but also little in the way of attrition. Interestingly this means the community is very stuck in their ways. Often veteran RTS players lose their ability to adapt to strategies wildly outside the meta for their chosen game(s) particularly if they only ever play one gametype and have to play another. I've seen R.U.S.E. players with 5000+ hours in the standard 1945 mode lose crushingly to people with under 100 in Total War mode, for example, as it requires a totally different way of thinking.

I reiterate: you're full of shit.