Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

I really have mixed feelings about this game. On one end, a third person shooter isn't such a bad thing. As long as it keeps up a fast pace while still having a tiny bit a depth then I don't think it's that much of a problem. I would rather have a beat-em-up/musou to be honest. If this game has a good deal of variety with game modes and ninpo then it might be worth getting but the game is 3 months away and we have barely got any news about it besides having some new characters from the mobile game.

Also how will this effect the dressing room stuff? Is it all just going to be different swimsuits or actual costumes? I might just sit out on this one and wait for a new main line game.

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile.io/r/9h7a9nww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally shovelware, off yourself.

How is it shovelware? Did tamsoft make a 3rd person shooting game before?

I just want to watch cute girls have emotional crises in their underwear. Is that too much to ask?

Shitposting is common in SK threads. Because SK fans can't stop biting down on obvious bait.

Didn't you hear? This is a main game and they're just going to mash everything into 'this' timeline or whatever.

we don't even have concrete gameplay footage yet

I played Shinovi Versus, haven't touched the rest of the series yet. Is Estival Versus worth grabbing? I liked the side-stories in Shinovi Versus the most.

I wouldn't say never since it's only been one game but I get your point. This seems more like an obvious cash grab than a true mainline game. You would think suddenly changing up the genre would alienate your audience. It's a change in tone too. It's harder to have "muh suffering backstory about my mom being eaten by youma" in a setting like this. No creepy monster bosses or even characters developing from school girls into adults that can take care of themselves. There are supposed to be demons in this world and they're training to kill them but SK2 is the last time we even hear anything about it.

True. I would definitely like to see Takaki's reveal of the gameplay. Those are always crazy events full of perverted antics. The SK2 one was great. I really do hope we stream it here.

Definitely. The only thing SK:SV possibly does better is music and that's highly subjective. EV has a girl that kills people by shooting a geyser out of a dolphin's ass. Pretty fun character to use too. Hell if you include the DLC, EV gives you like 10 new characters.

Alright, I guess I'll pick up the Japanese version for the DLC characters, ya? Didn't a good portion of the DLC from Japan get stuck in licensing hell because Funimation is cancer incarnate?

Pretty much.

It's for ps4.

Shame to hear that nothing came out of Takaki personally trying to negotiate shit. I'm sure he gave his all, he really loves all of his fans - even the western ones. Even though I've only played Shinovi Versus, that much was obvious when I talked with him at E3 2015.

Is Valkyrie Drive worth grabbing? I've been thinking of grabbing the Japanese version of that one too, since apparently the localization is pretty shoddy and full of bugs.

Aside from the bugs I've heard nothing but good things. Now that you mention it I should probably finally pick it up myself since I remembered I have a vita.

There's apparently some issues like they said that they weren't going to censor anything but then turned around and did the same thing that XSEED does for their Senran Kagura releases (ie, the character ages aren't listed) and there are quite a few typos and other smaller issues. I've been hearing it all over, including some folks I know that are intensely anti-censorship.

I've been learning moonrunes for a year and a half, so if there's any reason whatsoever to consider getting the Japanese version of a game I'm starting to take them. It's just more practice.

eh I dont mind
same reason I dont mind the cooking one

I just hope the next game is mainline

why is that pose so sexy?

Oh right, the typos. I'm ashamed to say I've seen so many that I've just been autocorrecting it in my head. I thought the exclusion of ages wasn't necessarily a big issue though, but that's in comparison to flat removing or altering things.

Same, but I think the odds are slim and that they come to steam already because I don't want a PS4.

Yeah… from what I've seen between all the PQube titles I've played, they tend to have lots of typos. Like, in everything they bring over. I appreciate the passion some of those guys have (Geraint Evans is a fucking bro, and I hope the next time I get to see him in person I can knock back a few bears with him) but as a translation studio really the only big benefit I can give them is their absolutely massive balls. Rice Digital was a mistake.

because Kat is sexy
also a frog

This had to have been on purpose.

I'll just pretend that typo was intentional like PQube's :^)

Maybe he's Canadian.

WHAT KIND OF KNOCK

so canada can enjoy it too because lewd drawings can be criminal if you write one of 17 wrong numbers beside age regardless of how mature the subject looks

maybe a crack?

because its not a rhythm game masterpiece ilke bon appletea full course

I wanna sniff her musky pussy and have her take hard, moist, wet, strong and stinky cabbagey farts in my face. MMmmm, fuck yeah. I wanna lick her butthole sweat.

I miss it too, particularly egregious for the original team
Ikagura at least still kinda has her whole being adopted thing affecting her being in a prestigious family and Asuka has always been generic so nothing really new there.

can you play as tiddy mirai

What fucking timeline? There are already three different versions of the last battle from Burst, in each of them different shit happens and the Homura Harem acts differently.

Then there's Shinovi Versus, in which there are 4 routes that are just unreconcilable due to many issues, the biggest of which is people being dead in some and alive in other routes. Senran Kagura canon is just a big confusing as fuck mess.

she even got over that and bonded with Mirai in deep crimson

the most important question. probably not

People talk it up, but Valkyrie Drive isn't very good. The fighting feels clunky, the game freezes often and runs at sub-20fps, and the story is trash, even among other games of its kind. The localization is Doki fansub-tier, if not worse. I've also had it crash so badly it corrupted my save file, and this was after it received two patches for stability and dialogue bugs. I can't recommend no matter how much I tried to like it.

Whats annoying though is that even compared to fanservice franchises like Neptunia which actually seem to be upping themselves, SK seems to be regressing somewhat. Hell EV's story in particular went nowhere or had anything matter.

Yeah, it took some balls to lie for months that Valkyrie Drive would be uncensored, and then going and censoring it.

Except the literal only thing was ages not being shown in bios and that was stated only because of retarded laws regardless of no sex.

Enough.

And before you retardedly accuse me of being a censorship apologist, anytgin else absolutely would not fly and get them trashed and boycotted for false marketing in no time.

Fuck off with this bullshit.

You fuck off, you obnoxious faggot.

I thought it was pretty clear that Homu route was the canon one.

There are no such laws in America.

There are no such laws anywhere.

Now you're really bullshitting.

Cool, show me a law that says fictional characters in swimsuits can't be underage.

That's probably true, but I'm not all that familiar with Yuro laws. I know for sure that there are no such laws here and that an uncensored American release would have been completely possible, though.

Doesn't matter. Europeans nowadays are easily triggered cucks and last I checked, they only made one localization for both Europe and NA.

Why are retarded laws against nudity in Japanese vidya going to get fixed?

That is exactly the problem. If one region has shit laws that require censorship, you don't fuck over everyone else because of it.

Koei Tecmo did this exact kind of bullshit with DOA just because of moralfaggots getting asshurt over anything under 18.

Otherwise, I'm sure they wouldn't even have been officially aged up by now so no one else was. I'm not freaking out just because it was the tiniest line of text only in biographies removed.

I remain unyielding that their only wrongs were not announcing this as the absolute only thing they change because of retarded bitching over "minors" and that it wasn't handled professionally.

Why aren't there more creative and fun shooter games that aren't the same old rehashed kill x shit over and over again?

In EV Jasmine basically said 'there are two timelines' with Burst being one and it ending already in SK2 and SV being the other with that one being continued because bullshit reasons.

I am excited to play it
BUT
I'm not really turned on by swimsuits. I hope there's other clothes.

Nigger, the entire game takes place on a beach with a tropical theme and water guns.

So what.

Seriously?

So you're stupid.

can other clothes not get wet or something
also, its not like SK games never had lots of cloth options

Have you ever seen a dress get soaked? Its hot. Clings to every curve.

is that the game with the jewish 90$ see-through DLC?

I am playing SK2. Yomi is best girl.

when you simplify it like that its no wonder you hate shooters. it also seems like you hate privacy using an fbi honeypot like that

Disregard the previous.

Nah, beansprout bitch can eat some ass
Actual best girls coming through

im pretty sure i2p also uses tor exit nodes outside of eepsites

You can still be saved. Ditch the unjust rug munch.

Faggot detected.

And this is why cranking up a single character trait is a bad thing.

Could you elaborate? The more anger to fuel backlash from the consumers, the better.

she got over Hibari in SK2, she now belongs to Mirai
i also like her generally calm, not-wacky disposition

Because it absolutely fucking wasn't. Only that they couldn't just state it despite the fact that absolutely everything else intact wouldn't have people worried at all. If they could have just stated it, there would have been no problem.

I told you to fuck off with this censorship apologizing.

And I told you to fuck off.

How is that not being an apologist, faggot?

This is why I called you obnoxious. Yes, it's still censorship, but absolutely everything fucking else is still there. That's why I said that less than 1% doesn't isn't a big deal, retard.

If this just would have been stated at the start like with SK, there would have been nothing wrong with it.

*like with SK's ages being removed

A. Tell me how exactly this is censorship

B. Tell me what value their ages in the Bios has

Had they changed outfits or scenes, I'd be with you. Heck, if all they did was change the texturing to remove vagina bones, I'd be with you. Leaving out (not changing, mind you) ages isn't censorship.

Oh wait, you won't do that and call anyone who disagrees with you a cuck, because you have no arguments.

I'm reluctantly pretty sure there had to be actually omitting the text with the ages when translating it to English.

So leaving out ages isn't censorship but changing them is? Sounds like you're just cherry-picking your own definition of censorship.

They are both censorship. You shouldn't need the definition explained to you to know that.

cen·sor·ship
ˈsensərˌSHip/
noun
noun: censorship

the practice of officially examining books, movies, etc., and suppressing unacceptable parts.

I'm pretty sure even Tom recognized it as censorship, but at least he manage to just remove them instead of having to change them.

He didn't even want to remove them, but unfortunately the rest of XSeed isn't as anti-censorship as he is.

It also doesn't help that fucking retards like 9fdf2a defend their decision and just give them more justification to keep censoring.

An age isn't an idea. It's like when 3DPD women don't tell their age, that's not censorship. Besides, what of value is lost over not explicitly saying the age of the character? You can see that they look childish, they act childish in some instances. Does knowing that they're labeled 16-year old really add value or present an idea that you didn't already have?

It's censorship because it's an aspect of the game changed out of fear of moral backlash from lobbyist, rating's board, and the public. Cutting/editing out content to prevent the spread of its information and influence to a sovereign body.

And stop coming at the instance as if it's isolated. Even XSeed's talking head, Tom, told you exactly why instance counts. The summary of it being "you give an inch, they'll take a mile".

And you only need to look at this thread to realize just how fucking true that is:

PR for NISA over Criminal Girls 2 made this their primary moves: automatically seeking "counsel" from ESRB and other boards despite the amount of outcry over that tactic. Explained it away with what STILL remains a What If theory, refused to make ANY alterations beyond the base copy (so that every region outside of Japan who got the game got the same censored version), shifted responsibility to the various ratings boards over why they wouldn't revisit/edit, and is likely NOT going to deviate from the censored release when it comes to the one outlet that doesn't actually require ratings to sell products (Steam).

Business is cutthroat. You give any of these companies an inch, and they'll take a mile. THAT'S why the censorship is a big fucking deal. You have to call it out. You have to call it ALL out.

Frames the character, just the same as hair, eye color/shape, body shape, personality, attitude, physical ability, and so on would shape it. It's an aspect of character, no matter how minute.

Kat not frong
Kat is who chun li wishes she was

Enough. Kill yourself.

As long as the gameplay is better than in any of the other SK games I'm all for it.

I did fucking call it out. I think it's retarded. I just don't think that alone is a big deal as long as everything else sexy that would trigger any hypothetical e-cultist shits remains intact that and that retard is asshurt at me over it.

All that has to change for SK games to be good is improve the maps and have enemies not all spawn at once but you face them while they're on patrol like in Tenchu.

Changing ages is substantially worse than just leaving them out. Both are censorship but one actively ruins characters (imagine if the Senran Kagura localization had tried to pass off Hibari as being 18+).

What the fuck are you talking about?

You know exactly what I'm talking about, you raging faggot. I read the fucking posts.

This isn't English. Please rephrase it in a way that makes sense.

On top of that, some actual mission objectives other than "beat all the enemies" or "beat the boss" would help immensely. I want to see shit with the youma hit the fan and have missions where the girls have to defend choke points while civilians run to a safe zone. Multiplayer could be mind blowingly good with something like the sacraments from Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization where there are multiple zones that need to be protected (like protecting the doors to a civilian shelter) on top of completing some other objective like killing a youma that can't be damaged until other specific youma are killed.

come on now, i hate censorship apologists too, but dont be stupid on purpose.

how about some actual ninja missions involving stealth, subterfuge and infiltration

You accused me of supporting that kind of practice just for saying while to be discouraged it's still literally not a big deal and had the gall to call me the retard for it.

And you're full of shit.

Asking way too much of the series at this point.

maybe its time for an anime ninja loli hitman game to be made

1. I didn't say you were supporting it, I said you were defending it; which you are by saying it's not a big deal.

2. You are a retard.

Senran has always been about fast paced, over the top action. You're looking at the wrong series if you want an old school Hitman or Tenchu kind of experience.

I said kill yourself.

If only Marvelous and Team Ninja would team up to make a SK game with combat on the level of Ninja Gaiden. All my money.

That would be beautiful, but the amount of playable character would be minimal in comparison to other SK games.

Check out other games by Tamsoft
>many games of the Simple 1500 Series and Simple 2000 Series, Simple DS series and Oneechanbara series (that has like only one good game
But yeah, as just disregard any negative opinions on SK as shitposting

Welcome to the gook COD

Care to explain what law places an age limit on cartoon girls with balloon tits kissing in their underwear? The game really isn't that lewd, and they didn't even have the common decency to toss in a token loli.
Even the most retarded yuropoor nations wouldn't give a shit. I didn't even care about the censorship (the game has far worse issues on its own, especially the bugs and localization quality) but there's no doubt PQube handled the situation poorly and acted like dicks about it after the fact.

Bump

aren't these games just a cocktease that sell because of not even nekkidawfully proportioned anime girls? why do people buy this aids?

Maybe someone will tell you when you learn how to type, jesus fuck.

Shit meme.

There's also no doubt the people complaining about it acted like complete douches and children over a nonissue that continues to this fucking day because they have nothing better to do than to complain that they don't know the fucking age of a character.

If it means a better combat system I'm all for that.

I don't know why Senran Kagura and Dark Souls crossover sounds so well in my mind. I'd like to see Asuka or any of the other girls running around a derelict Japan and the yoma caves/world in a Dark Souls-ish vibe, while they encounter the other girls, now twisted and horrible like the Undead and other mutations. Maybe a hooded, dried-up Hibari riding a rotting Ninto, or Ikaruga with her silly plays mask now grafted in her face, and Yumi as an ice spider, like Queelag but with ice.

I really hope the franchise does better after this game. As much as I enjoy the fanservice, I enjoy it more when it's mixed with more serious stories and moments.
Like the user above said, girls having emotional crisis in their underwear.

I wish that'd happen too, but its unlikely considering Takaki's new viewpoint on the series and EV being the best selling game.

But OP, that name is copyrigted.

I see at least three dicks in this picture.

I just want more depth in the combat combined with better level designs and more unique enemies. If it had the control scheme of Sengoku Basara it would allow every character to have way more moves. Give everyone the ability to charge their attacks for alternate moves like SK2. Another thing is revamping the level up system. Have it where you don't have to rely on level ups 24/7 to get health back because you can't find any crates. I like how in SK2 you can gain health back by going into "frenzy" mode at the risk of being one-shot by stronger enemies. I believe building off of what SK2 did and combining it with Sengoku Basara would make the combat great.

The charm of SK is that the combat is fast and fluid enough that it makes it way more fun than something like Dynasty Warrior's combat. However it's simple enough to mindlessly play so any casual can mess around. Dress up is also why I like these game so any addition to that is welcome.

It's beta males being offended on the behalf of cat ladies. See a cute girl you may be attracted to? Shit, you can't find a young girl attractive or else you could be considered a pedophile! Gotta constantly bring up the age of consent to make sure your indecent thoughts are only for pure, mature maidens.

Simple enough in fact that any drug addict you find in a bus station can pick up and play.

Who was his favorite ninja?

No pantsu no buy.

I got some random drug addict on a bus to play SV. He picked Ikaruga.
He was playing the game with nude mods

Fuck off PQube. Patch some bugs if you have time to be assmad.

NO JOEY NO BUY

I was polite about it, actually, even in the face of incensed and desperate faggots going full assburgers for slamming me for caring about being lied to. Because, again, I understood that all it ultimately took was one little inch as permission for them to do worse in the future. Particularly in this case all it would have seriously taken was a brief tweet before release that said "Okay, our bad, but we removed the ages for such and such reasons".

And then I watched the PR handler and some of the staff openly provoke & mock twitter users into a fight over something as simple as being forward & honest. The sales that costs them are entirely on their own shoulders. Their behavior fueled that paranoia, whether you consider it baseless or not. Even now I refuse to pay for Bhikkuni because of how they acted moreso than what they (allegedly) had to edit. And I don't have to be a sperg about it. I don't bring it up unless it's a topic of discussion like now.

Do you think he'll start pandering to tumblr now?

Fuck off.

Whoa dude, stop acting entitled what the hell

So you couldnt handle the bantz and got super salty over a mindless thing. You got triggered like a tumblrina. Now you refuse to buy the game because you couldnt handle said bantz over a mindless thing. Grow up, user.

Fucking no one's saying that. It's about retards who think this alone 100% makes them shit when none of the actual content wasn't affected and nothing else would have been defended without those little faggots getting mercilessly ripped apart.

I only care about the principle of not being 100% honest about nothing being removed and only just finding out they supposedly had to remove ages when they could just slam those kinds of retarded laws. I keep saying all they had to do was fucking state absolutely only a fact about their age in the bios were being removed and they didn't because muh shekels.

That kind of faggotry is anti-consumer. Stop that shit right now.

Or fuck off better yet.

Not likely, he just plays whatever he wants.

If he does (i hope not), then i want at least a playable spider girl out of it

May I please see some of the ninja cake and new delicious brown?

You mean that albino Murasaki?

No, I mean the teacher.

Gods, this girl is so fucking hot, though.

Teacher? The purple haired one or the /fit/ one that dresses like Jotaro?

Purple haired one with glasses.

despite being hot as hell she is depressed because she is getting old and doesnt have a man so she drinks alcohol to forget her troubles

She wants her sensei's dick. Kiriya is 2pure for that though.

I can almost smell it

Btw here's my collection of Senran Kagura cards, it's not anywhere near complete but 1557 images isn't too bad. Also, lazy organization that I eventually gave up on.

volafile.io/r/9h7a9nww

What's there not to like? It's fucking Splatoon with bikini girls. They'll probably shoot Sticky White Stuff™ too.
It's better than what they have so far: a very, very repetitive hack 'n' slash.

We don't exactly know what we have right now. We know it's something like Splatoon but there's no explanation of the mechanics right now. No mention of how many game modes there are or what the variety between characters is. Also I like the musou/hack & slash gameplay.

It needs some more tweaks but it's much better than most hack & slash games we get. It actually has aerial combat (which, when combined with wall running and wall attacks, can keep you in the air for a good while), transformations that change your moveset, a burst system, and even enviornmental finishers. While some of those are more common in beat em ups (bursts in beat em ups usually have some powerful attack with invincibility frames that sacrifices health), we barely get them in games like this.

One of my main problems is leveling making the games too easy. Also level ups constantly save your ass in the heat of battle.

She's perfect.

Good thing I'm not a waifufag.

You're requesting pics of 2D girls and calling them perfect. You either are or at least half way there.

Shiki looks stunning with her poofy new hairdo. She always behaved like a bimbo, but she's now a more desirable bimbo.

Yuyaki's been around for a while in New Wave. This is just the first time she's in an actual game, and playable. I guess it doesn't surprise me since she's a twin sword user, so she'd probably feel too similar to Asuka or Homura to want her in the other games, but PBS is a shooter, so that gets taken out of the equation.

I REFUSE

You can't refuse, I won't let you.

Sooo… is this literally something retarded lonely weebs play just for anime women or some shit with no actual value otherwise?

Refer to
Burst needing a remake aside it started off alright.

So that's a yes, then?

Seriously, everytime I see a game starring anime girls I've grown accustom to just tossing them aside since almost none of them are ever worth playing if you're not a lonely weeb with shit taste.

Sounds like a shit generalization.

Both are fantastic and unique games in their own genre. AH3 is especially too hard for most people.

Anyway if you're talking about the series as a whole. It's an easy to play hack & slash with charming characters, ecchi comedy, and playing dress-up with a side of "muh dark past". While I didn't care for Burst (first 2 games combined into 1 for the 3DS) I enjoyed Shinovi Versus on the Vita despite it having many flaws. It has more depth and is faster than Dynasty Warriors combat while having a similar control scheme for your movesets. I do enjoy the combat but the it could definitely use some tweaks.

Estival Versus improved on the series by having much better combat that improved on the flaws of SV. The story was mostly wrapping up the conflicts that people see in the first game while giving more screen time to the newer characters who didn't get much in SV. Despite the lighter atmosphere, many didn't have a problem with this because we assumed the game would go back to being more serious. Then we get this. A change in genre and still going with the silly beach theme. Seems more like a cash grab however we don't have enough details to know if it's actually going to be shit or not.

I just fucking pray Senran 3 isn't on the Switch. I really want the main series to stop being on region locked systems, and the Switch is highly likely to be region locked.

I just hope we get an SK3 at all.

Arcana Hearts sucks you sicko

I think the only thing holding back Takaki is the uncertain future of handhelds at the moment. He said he liked handhelds for the series, but the Vita is all but officially dead in the west, and nobody will want to develop for the 3DS since the Switch is coming out.

Has SK:EV ever had it's DLC go on sale? Is it worth the price?

Isn't PBS PS4 only? They've might've already said fuck the handhelds as well.

I'd say Rin and Dai are worth it, clothes if you want extra options and I think they double as dlc for the BA.

That girl is a supreme fucking piece of ass.

I only had to see her once in a video about the most broken fighting bosses for my dick to go into overdrive.

I refuse to become a waifufag.

I said it, faggot.

ayy

No.
Don't worry, I'll gladly say the age removal was the least of the game's issues. The entire localization is piss poor at best, and the game itself is a broken mess that should have stayed in Japanese bargain bins. Either way, you're clearly pissed about being called out for lying and it shows throughout the thread. You've spat out every insult an assmad game dev/publisher/journo uses when they're cornered and can't defend their bullshit.

Ryu has a massive moveset for every weapon. Instead of having different weapons you just switch characters instead. Tone down the movesets and spread it across about 10 different characters. However you can only bring a team of 3 people per stage. Like Ninja Gaiden every character has 3 levels which expands their moveset. If this can somehow mix NG combat while keeping the aerial combat of SK then it would be gold. Also a focus on youma again instead of just other ninjas only.

She is a broken piece of shit and so is the boss before her who has a full screen air unblockable super. Not knowing I could dodge it by homing backwards made her stupid hard for me. Anyway the dark elf can easily be taken out if you use mirror arcana and use her own super against her. Her super is so good even she has no defense against it. Otherwise you have to turtle like crazy and hit her with your super attacks whenever she's free. You have to treat her like a KOF boss. I don't remember if she can actually throw you and she has like one easy to see overhead so turtling against her isn't hard. Trying to fight her normally however is suicide. You'll barely get through her bullshit projectiles unless you have earth arcana.

You're the raging faggot and you sound like a retard. Watch another call me a sperg exactly for calling out bullshit.

it's time to stop

you'd be a disgrace to spergs
t. actual sperg

I personally wont be shocked if PBS gets a PC port eventually after the success of the Nep games, EDF, and SV on Steam. Its sad that the future of handhelds are uncertain though, I think I had more fun with those than full on console games now.

Probably, and that's half the reason I regret getting a Vita. I might not even bother though because I'm not a fan of where the series is going anyway unless they're on a huge sale.

It's pretty scary. All the creative, low budget, devs put their stuff on handhelds which is why the DS and PSP had such a great library. The Vita got a ton of that too while the 3DS is no where near as good as the DS. If handhelds go then PC is their only choice and nips suck at making PC games outside of visual novels and most of those aren't even games.

Same. While these game are fanservice heavy, that's not all I played them for. I really enjoy the music and the simple combat despite being broken. If I just wanted cute girls I would play a visual novel or just watch anime.

Mobile will continue to grow while shitty consoles only further decline with retardation in looking as fancy and cinematic as possible.

That's how best girl gets killed and replaced!

More like pic related