Haven't played related in way too fucking long, any mods and shit you'd like to recommend? Best characters? Best raifu?

Haven't played related in way too fucking long, any mods and shit you'd like to recommend? Best characters? Best raifu?

I miss playing the first one, second one isnt directly ww2.

I wonder how many replies an ASSFAGGOTS thread would get

Advice for fighting up stairs and riflemen at range?

if you know roughly where they are, blow the floor out and kill them when they land
don't, you can't really match them unless you're in a panzerklein

Or you have a lot of snipers on the team.

at least klaus's backstory is heavy metal as fuck one of his eyes was throwing off his aim, so he fucking cut it out

Lt Axel was a bro even if I had to carry him back almost every mission

What's the deal with the second one?

It's post WW-2, early James Bond thing.

What's wrong with carrying both rifles and SMGs?

scouts are very useful
sneak up with them but don't engage. then just pick them off with snipers

I like to use the No-PK mod when I play.

What a shame that this thread has so few replies

I tried to remember why I didn't go far in this game and that's because people told me that Panzerkleins ruin the game about halfway through and the game becomes a PK slapfight out of necessity, is that true?

Kinda. Some of the best weapons are still infantry/man ones and it's semi randomized in which order you'll play the mission arcs. For example you may see your first PKs and lasers on your second mission set or you may play 80% of the game with the panzerfaust and StG44 being the pinnacle of technology.

The game got ruined the moment you face the Panzerkleins.

You know what SS truly begged for? JA2 sized maps with enemy tanks.

is there a mod to remove Panzerkleins?

What the fuck were they thinking with the mission design in Hammer & Sickle? So many missions start with 4 or even more enemies ready to fire at your team; it's practically impossible at any of the harder difficulty levels.

yep and it also removes lazors, but i do remember, that it wasn't perfect or was for non-latest version or something like that, so there still one in a Ural factory, that one with a lion on it's chest in front of train tunnel, and iirc, that last boss-helicopter-panzerjet. (or was it in second game?)

I dont even remember lazorz

Also, I remember the Johnson rifle being pretty nice, but it's been ages since I played.

Get a mod to either tone down or remove the Panzerkleins.

Pretty much. Once they enter the game they become essential. The mod removes them and adds more soldiers from what I remember.

What a shame that they never ever made a Jagged Alliance game after JA2.

oh and if I remember correctly, the skill trees were horrible. any mods for that also?

That Finnish scout the axis get is by far the best.

no. that yugoslavian kid was best

You made me want to play this game again user, congrats.
Im gonna try and run a squad filled with shock troopers and granediers, r8.

Make webbums you nig

First i have to DL it and git gud at it again, dont you think?

What are you still doing here

Its still downloading.

on fullchan, tons of replies all from some asshole named sage

(checked)
I was always more into the stealthy approach so I preferred scouts and snipers

Yeah, when I got the game for the first time I borrowed it from my friend and he told me about cool nazi mechas you can get after a while. What a disappointment they actually are, goddamn.

Is there a time limit or any sort of pressure-of-urgency in this game? I remember playing it years back, and it was really cool, but then I found out I could just grind encounters seemingly endlessly without penalty and amass everything I wanted.

Did I just not hit the critical point?

I think the last few missions have a time limit, but I don't know if I'm confusing the vanilla game for Sentinels. However, before that you can grind to your heart's content.

Holy shit I love it, sniping is also pretty comfy

I think there's total of 3 missions with time limit, one of which is not mandatory but you might lose an optional mission if you fail to meet it. The bomb threat mission in Sentinels is pretty much impossible to complete in time without following walkthrough.

wew

is the FG-42 in this game and is it good? because that's my raifu

yes and yes

Don't forget you need a mod to fix Medics and Engineers (unless you want to swap them out every once in a while)

Are you making a joke about Jagged Alliance Back in Action. I've never played it but I don't remember anyone saying it was terrible.

Well, lurk more motherfucker, since it's fucking horrible. Junky, broken, shit tier and shit quality all around.

Never heard of it. Is it a mod S3?

user, trying to memory hole mistakes is the best way to repeat them

Whos best girl and why is it zinaida?

Also, one of the best parts of the game is looking through the map after you finish the mission to find rare weapons and secrets to add to your collection.

come on lad is it downloaded?

You lied to us user. How could you.

I've got a gif for you right here, friend

You seem to be assuming that you're talking to one of the talentless cucks who made Back in Action.

It's literally impossible without cheating. You'd barely have enough time to defuse the bombs even if you didn't have to worry about a room full of enemies.