Can we please play halo online again jojo, nobody has made a thread and months and I lost the template ;_;

can we please play halo online again jojo, nobody has made a thread and months and I lost the template ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

bodomsden.com/downloads/ElDewrito_0.5.0.2_Release.zip
torcache.net/torrent/0C3B234F7303A5BC799F88AAF976013B92E8CAF0.torrent
mega.nz/#!yAthjBwa!1SUB2WVGFTHbva17b0vwsrAKkFV5F15r4wmnc3lYnL0
dropbox.com/s/yvlagi1ssh4th77/hangemhigh.rar?dl=0&preview=Hangemhigh.rar
jii.moe/416DocqCl.zip
imgur.com/a/A49wb)
github.com/Alex-231/Halo3HUD-for-HaloOnline/releases/tag/V1.8.2
mega.nz/#!x8tTBQhC!ZOA0K1pMXpMOR9K_cWydrJoogEmofiC9ZOArMnrl9CY
jii.moe/NJNcsmR5l.zip
jii.moe/N1nr5ryRx.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=mVzsEGR2c7w&feature=youtu.be
haloce3.com/xmf/
volafile.io/r/zEawhv
mega.nz/#!M4VkzCJb!Y2JwWIrAPm8yHVyxWImU4asq23uQoY7GWFFWLHWEg3o
volafile.io/r/9fqrmky0
my.mixtape.moe/fvijih.mp3
haloce3.com/ce/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jewjew's computer was shoahed

damnit, what of the other user's server I don't remember his name or the server's

It's ayynon, not ahhnon.

Did the drawfag ever finish the picture?

I miss when playing games with Holla Forums was fun like this. Now it's people trying to emulate these sick bantz with memeing looking at you shigglies

This is a truly painful existence.

jojo fucked off and is now a volunteer or mod on >>>/monster/ which is in some feud with an >>>/a/ poster who stirs up drama on >>>/sudo/ . I think he is done with us.

That also distracts me.
Any type of full body armor distracts me.

Is there any reason as to why?

Yes
armor makes me hard

patrician taste, though I remind you there are men underneath the armor.

Anyways there was another guy who was hosting servers, think it started with a "P" but I don't remember. He saved the day when JoJo was having technical difficulties and fucked off early one night. Also we need Todd Howard's mic spam back

Where can I get the game files for this?

I don't remember I lost the template thread with links and maps etc. hoping an user can save the day here

Thank fuck that happened. Gaylo is pure cancer. Good fucking riddance.

you can get the game from the subreddit that the devs use /r/HaloOnline/

Bravo you fit in now, have an upboat.

Wasn't the version people were playing on a modified version of the game?

Fuck off back to reddit, friend.

Kill yourself, nigger.

Pic related, it's you. Halo custom games were/are the shit, if you never tried them and can only kneejerk and downboat suck an exhaust pipe.

Are you the guy that would always try to derail the threads with this image?

Halo always was/is shit, you mean.

All halo discussion deserves to be shitposted to oblivion.

halo 3 multiplayer was the best.
even coop campaign was sweet as fuck.

You seem frustrated

No, it absolutely wasn't. 3 was a step down from 2 in every way other then forge/custom potential, and even then in pratice 2 had better customs due to the limits forcing creaticity and 3's forge being clunky and unwieldy.

Map design, weapon sandbox, coregameplay, etc, IE, the MP itself, was all better in 2, and Reach had better forge and custom potential, and both had better campaigns/stories. 5 both has better core MP and customs/forge, but a worse SP, but since 5 has a free MP/forge PC port that's not even a downside. To be specific, Halo 3 maps had less vertaclaity, the movement was slower and more floaty, weapons were inaccurate as fuck and the random spread the BR had was even worse then reach's bloom. While 2's weapon balance wasn't great,all 3 did was add a bunch of clone guns.

2A > 2 > 5 > CE > 3 = Reach > Dogshit > 4 in terms of normal MP
5 > Reach > 2A > CE(PC) 3 = 4 > 2 > CE (xbox) in terms customs/forge/mods.

I wonder what a Halo scenario for Doom would be like.

Yeah, how many win10 warranting games are there that aren't buggy piles of shit? Even Forza Horizon 3 is, with it crashing constantly and using onboard RAM rather than GPU's dedicated RAM.

It is I, Dio and I still present to you the power of the dedicated server that JoJo's server is nothing like! All you need to do is scroll to your server browser and find it!

Just wait for Anvil you cancerous autistic memespouting lot.

WARNING: I'M A MASSIVE FAGGOT WHO DIDN'T CHECK THESE LINKS FIRST
What is Halo Online?

Halo Online is a free-to-play shooter developed by Saber Interactive and published by Innova Co. S.a.r.l, in association with 343 Industries. It is currently undergoing beta testing, and is exclusive to Russia and Windows ==What is Halo Online?==

Halo Online is a free-to-play shooter developed by Saber Interactive and published by Innova Co. S.a.r.l, in association with 343 Industries. It is currently undergoing beta testing, and is exclusive to Russia and Windows OS. The game runs on a modified version of the Halo 3 engine, and includes gameplay additions such as sprint, assassinations, tactical packages, and more. The official website is here, and the official social media page is here.

What is ElDewrito?

Two days after the initial announcement of Halo Online, an early build of Halo Online was leaked from the official website. This build differs from the official game in that it contains Forge mode, Halo 3's menus, and various Halo 3 assets (though not Campaign or Theater). ElDewrito is a mod which makes Halo Online playable for all, and includes changes and additions such as English menus and HUD, support for medal/announcer packs, a server browser, and more. Its name is a play on the name of Halo Online's original executable, eldorado.exe.

Where can I download it?

bodomsden.com/downloads/ElDewrito_0.5.0.2_Release.zip (Full)

torcache.net/torrent/0C3B234F7303A5BC799F88AAF976013B92E8CAF0.torrent (Torrent)

What are the system requirements of Halo Online?

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 (or AMD equivalent)

Memory: 4 GB RAM

Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 9600GT (or AMD equivalent)

Storage: 4 GB hard disk space

Internet: Broadband

Who Hosts?

JoJo The Host Fag however hosting is very easy all you need to do is open ports 11775 (TCP) 11774 & 9987 (UDP). Then in the ingame menu just got to Multiplayer and select Online instead of Offline. Use the F11 In Game Server Browser to check if your online.

REQUIRED MODS

Flatgrass: mega.nz/#!yAthjBwa!1SUB2WVGFTHbva17b0vwsrAKkFV5F15r4wmnc3lYnL0

Hangem: dropbox.com/s/yvlagi1ssh4th77/hangemhigh.rar?dl=0&preview=Hangemhigh.rar

Lockout: jii.moe/416DocqCl.zip

All you have to do is just paste everything from both mods into the main folder (where DewritoUpdater is) run the .bat Files (Hangem is in the /maps, Grass is in the main folder, and Lockout is in mods/tagmods/Lockout)

(Plebbit Install Tutorial for Flat Grass imgur.com/a/A49wb)

OPTIONAL MODS

Make your Halo Great Again

Halo 3 HUD: github.com/Alex-231/Halo3HUD-for-HaloOnline/releases/tag/V1.8.2

Halo 3 Armor:

(MEGA) mega.nz/#!x8tTBQhC!ZOA0K1pMXpMOR9K_cWydrJoogEmofiC9ZOArMnrl9CY

(Alt) jii.moe/NJNcsmR5l.zip

Halo 3 Weapons: jii.moe/N1nr5ryRx.zip

Video that explains how to Host and how to install all the shit

youtube.com/watch?v=mVzsEGR2c7w&feature=youtu.be

haloce3.com/xmf/

You need mainmenu.map, salvation.map and shared.map for the Armor and Weapon Mods

MY ARMOR WONT SAVE

Make the _pref file Read Only

VOLA FOR BULLSHIT

volafile.io/r/zEawhv

I CANT HEAR AFTER HOSTJEW CRASHED

You must exit out of the game and come back in to fix VOIP

=ABOUT THOSE LINKS==
I have:
-Flatgrass
-Hang em high
-Lockout
-Halo 3 Weapons
-Halo 3 Armors
-Halo 3 HUD
-A collection of maps/variants used in JoJo's server
-ElDewrito (Halo Online) 0.5.0.2 w/ mods installed
-ElDewrito (Halo Online) 0.5.1.1 (I remember JoJo always using 0.5.0.2)

If somebody wants some of this let me know so I can start uploading (also let me know where to upload).

So is anybody playing on the server or should I not bother reinstalling this?

Upload to mega my dude, let's get this shit rolling

If the files get uploaded I will 100% install it on my new machine

Get it from either or the subreddit

Bump. Halo Online was one of the most fun times I've had with Holla Forums, and that is saying a lot.

dewrito, flatgrass, and lockout links are dead

I'll upload the maps, mods, variants, etc and a clean Halo Online 0.5.0.2 install. (I assume we will be using 0.5.0.2 since that's the version we used to use for mod compatibility, don't know if newer versions work) my id switched cause my VPN is too slow for uploading

It's actually 0.5.1. everyone uses now for the bugfixes and such.

mega.nz/#!M4VkzCJb!Y2JwWIrAPm8yHVyxWImU4asq23uQoY7GWFFWLHWEg3o

I'm aware there are newer versions, but do you know if maps and shit work on it. I guess we could always try, I doubt there would be a problem anyway.

I guess I'll just upload everything but the actual game, while I test 0.5.1.1

I generally run my server with vanilla, the flatgrass/hang em high/lockout rule applies to JoJo's server only. All you need is the base copy of 0.5.1.0 to join.

Meant 0.5.1.1, either way it's the download in

5.1.0? the newest version is 5.1.1 what update are we going to use?

See

volafile.io/r/9fqrmky0

see if you need the game
I haven't tested the mods out yet, I'm trying to back it up before I start tossing shit around.

flatgrass and the halo 3 armor works so far for me

Then the other stuff is probably ok.

Is someone doing a server tonight or are we waiting until this weekend? If we wanna test it out I can try hosting.

there's a server up but nobody is using it

I meant a server with all the variants and stuff, but it is kinda late.

Server's up right now, but if you would rather do it tomorrow or on the weekend that's also fine.All it takes is about 10 minutes or less to deploy it or any other server I got. I've been hosting the Holla Forums server on ArmA 3 the past few days.

So is anything happening yet? I've just installed 5.1.1.

my.mixtape.moe/fvijih.mp3

if you want I can sticky it a couple of times. goes for any other game with dedicated servers really.

So this is definitely not happening tonight when will a hostfag try again?

Thanks Mark you deleted on steam but I still love you Computer is ded for the next week or two however once im good to go we will be in touch. Last time we did it the OP was fucked up and it was a shitshow. If anything if we are going to do it again it will be something only a dedicated autistic can provide in both quality and effectiveness. Let this thread be a hype thread and once I get myself situated we will do the sticky.

This is what Jewjew was playing before his computer got shoahed. He's the Elton John looking fucker on the left

What the fuck does it matter what the hostfag was doing when not hosting?

He wants my dick, what a fag. I have online stalkers now because they want egibs from my money pile.

Well, autists do flock toward any leader figure and namefagging doesn't really help with that

What would you do?

Not sure really, namefaging only once could work with IDs enabled. it just that it feels wrong to let the twitch levels of cancer grow again

But that would require me to do extra work goy and thats costs money but sinces its bothering you I will continue to do it.

Sage for useless shitflinging

YES

Anyway I can hit you up on Steam? I typically host Holla Forums servers weekly/biweekly but nobody ever sees the threads. We last played EDF 4.1 together back around summer.

It'll only be great if they either rework the engine to port old halo maps into it or find a way to port old Halo maps into the new engine.

So remaking maps in forge is out of the question?

Forge is shit compared to the stuff done in prior Halo games on PC. Did you miss the game nights we had on Custom Edition?

Yes.

Whatever. as long as you tell the autists to fuck off and don't go off on an ego trip from their inevitable attention again.

there was a Holla Forums CE server? fuck, Halo 1s multiplayer was so comfy untill it got flooded by brazilians

At first we had shit maps but now we have lots of the classics which have good custom games (Jenga the main one)

This is a free country faggo

Yeah there were a few servers one guy ran. Was nice but no one wants to do it anymore since Halo: Online was a thing

I miss HCE

If one of you can host there's no reason not to do both, hell it'd probably keep both from dying so quickly again.

That's not Halo.

I can host just need to dig up the files. I did that Battlefront II gamenight awhile back too would be nice to do one of them, maybe this saturday we'll do some HCE

Its been known that you host and play on the same computer, which is why you've been gone, seeing as your computer has died of a stroke. The point is, when you get off the server goes with you. Meanwhile dio has been using a server box since the beginning of the threads, and has tried to fill in the gap between you shutting down your PC and getting back on. Big fucking guess but im assuming is talking about dio's server.
But you've been gone for a while, and for the most part you cant make up for being gone when you cant play and host at the same time.

And quoting your post here
Because the last time you posted the copypasta was about 4 months ago, and theres no archives for this shit. Plus the search function was dead. Dio was attempting to fill in the gap for something you fucked up on, don't pin this bullshit on someone just trying to help.
Like i wrote before, you just host while you play, that's not dedicated. Dio has a dedicated server and has never used it because you fucked with him whenever he tried to host.
Don't pin this on 'lol muh rivalry' or 'its not jojo'
Players have every opportunity to do what they do on your server with Dio's server, so don't piss on him for simply not being you.
This is going down the mod which shall not be named servers with your local trap lover, hi maxwell. Where he basically had the bigger population on his server, which showed how shit it was and how it would crash every five minutes or so. But everyone still rallied around him because lol memes, he's still around with his own little hugbox now. I would hate to see that happen with halo online, but unless we put this petty shit aside i see this dying off like what shall not be named
Dont be a faggot when other people try to make up for when your gone, and don't let this turn into another fucking hugbox.

So just found this while we're on the subject of Halo

Pretty neat shit, also I guess head hunter was planned as far back as H2 if this is right

yes that is what I was referring to, Dio

server seemed decent enough, I guess

Dio's sever is fine there's just never enough people on it

Jesus Christ lots of text, let me just give you a bit of rundown since you seem a bit new as you want to seem to know what your talking about but dont.

We always made fun of Dio's Server because a robot cannot emulate the party feel. If it did then there wouldn't be a thread asking for me specifically to come back.

The second thing about the OP was the fact that Mark cut half of it because it was long and then had to readd shit because he cut off something important.

Your sperging out because you were triggered by a hostfag but let me explain something to you. I host these games because I am in the position to and I enjoy seeing a full server. We had a hugbox reddit problem already and I choose not to host until those fucks left.

Stop LARPing and assuming faggo.

off by 1 but got great dubs.

I have never played halo online but if you stop namefagging you little fucking autistic attention whoreing piece of nigger shit, I will put my hat in the ring as willing to try it out. I can not be around people who refuse to acknowledge "chan" culture cause they feel self important. If you can do that for me I can play with you fags. Same reason I don't play terraria with Holla Forums cause every fucking faggot needs their identity, if you need an identity so bad, leave imageboards.
/rant
Wew lad, not sure if you are even self aware.

Do you never learn?

For a reason.

Your the reason I still do it, not only are you bumping the thread but you look retarded in the process. You would have a point if this was a random game thread but when your called out specifically or your the hostfag the situation is more than justified since certain retards dont pay attention to ID.

Don't worry, ive been here a long time friend.
400 words to be exact, average people can finish it in less than a minute
But what a robot can do is run a server 24/7, and stay consistent in connection and quality, both of which you have proven you cant. Your opponent is hosting on a dedicated platform, so its not restricted to the host having to play at the same time, meaning when you go the server goes. And there is no 'we', there has never been a we. Its always been you making fun of Dio.
But they're not specifically asking for you, they're asking for you to put up a server because the competitor got sick of your shit and quit. And when he attempts to put up a server again you jump in 3 hours later to say you will host with a computer you haven't even confirmed is fixed yet.
Like i have said before, nothing is stopping people from pretending to be jews and having fun on a server that works.
Because you never posted the original, don't expect people to make the exact same OP you made. Without it this shit takes time and energy, we have to look up all this shit over again. The entire thread's community is not hanging on you making it every time.
There's nothing wrong with that. But the point being is that there was no hugbox problem, it was just you getting pissed over dio. You chose not you host because we were experiencing a player drop. But whenever dio tried to host again you just had to get on and host.
But you shouldn't expect a full server. Your main argument in your return mp3 specifically the part I'm posting is that if we are not getting 16 players then what is the point.
And other people will keep hosting, and when they put their servers up so will you.
I'm on no one's side, i just dont want this to turn into shit like pre-/ogc/ and pic above.
off by 2 my friend.
Also, speaking of a reddit problem…

I'd rather bump the thread to show what a turdsperg you are then let it get hidden away behind a lotta bullshit

Power Autist Calm Down, I cant tell if this is bait or not at this point. Let me make this somewhat quick.

Let me tell you about the free market, Me and Dio both had a product and in the end people stop caring about Dio's server and made a thread asking me to host. Even his post he had to samefag to remind that he had the servers. People want what they want but I don't have a hatred towards him just that I think his product is not the way to go. He also has never stopped hosting from what I have seen so not only are you projecting but your plain wrong.

Second unless you are Mark which I know your not then you don't know what your talking about. If you are wondering why isn't there a copy of the OP then blame the fags for not saving it as when I made a vola in the original threads I always left a document that had the OP with its formatting.

Lastly you are implying I do this because out of a pride or "ITS MINE" mentality. I am doing this because people are asking me by name because they want to enjoy what they have seen in the WEBM threads for a year now.

What you are is clearly projecting when you dont understand the situation and are making assumptions because "ITS A VIDEO GAME AND ITS A HOSTFAG." I have been doing this for awhile so I think I can say if someone else was asked by name even though I hosted I would play with them on that server and enjoy the game.

If this was any other thread I would share your position but this is a thread about Halo Online and asking for me so I will use my hostfag name.

I saw this argument on page 1 and I just want to say you fags are pathetic, squabbling over who gets attention for hosting a server (lmao hosting on your home PC are you 12), as expected of attention whoring millennials that like the gaylo.

That is all.

But I do understand the situation. This isn't a brand name thing. People just want a reliable server that wont leave for a couple months because of personal issues with the community they host for.
Its the fact that you spam your shit constantly after somebody else already posts a server. Plus, the first three posts including the OP's negates your defense of "because people are asking me by name"
The OP asks what happened to your server. The first reply states that you cannot host. The second asks for the other anons server.
The fact that you specifically think Dio is samefagging and that people are asking for you by name is more proof you're attention whoring.
There are even other anons who specifically mention Dio's server:

And what i am projecting is that this is turning into another dare i say alphablaster situation where you want more people to join but you wont get rid of your meme bullshit so that they will join. Either this becomes a hugbox, or it fades away.

Good

I just want to play video games.

At this point this thread has little to do with Halo online, or Halo in general.

This thread is a complete shitshow. How did anons wanting to play some fucking halo together turn into this cancerous drama bullshit?

you figure it out.

It seems it's less about the server and more about the person running it. Frankly as so long as there is one running no one should really give a shit who is hosting, and whoever is hosting needs to not have a bad case of ego

Because I took the bait, my apologies for falling for it.

UPDATE
I have something planned and I promise that it will be even better than the original days.

Well what is it then?

I am not the reason you namefag, this is the only the second time I have ever posted in a halo online thread. The first time I posted I quoted a bunch of posts and pointed out how many namefags there were and how that leads to games being dead cause it keeps large amouts of people away cause it causes drama. And then if I recall correctly apparently you told people who were playing in your server to go post in the thread using a name or else you would shut the server down. You sound like a unfunny self centered piece of shit by the way.
If there is something I learned loud and clear on my time contributing and watching anonymous imageboard culture form all the way back to 2003, its that there is never a justified time to used a name, ever. Tripcodes maybe, if they are used as intended. Name, absolutely never. You are the cancer that is killing imageboards and I implore you to return to what ever fucking place you came from. If you reread my post I was clearly offering you the option to gain a new player in exchange for new player, based on your response you would rather bask in your petty reddit cancer just to spite some one. If anyone had anyreason to address your stupid ass they would find out which id was yours or just post their concern in the thread. Believe me you are the only one who looks retarded, not only do you look retarded but you are retarded not to mention how pathetic, petty, spiteful of a child you are, rest assured this my last post in this thread and all further halo online threads, and it will contain sage. Congratulations you permanently lost a player. For what again?

Basically I promise that this time around we will have an easy to read OP that allows for any retard to have it running with zero room for confusion. Second I will have it properly presented giving everyone a week to prepare before we actually do it. Lastly I will make sure that we are not having the reddit cancer problem again and if so those individuals will be bullied repeatedly.

When we did it just as the group when the bump limit was 350 it was amazing however the transition from decently sized group to board event really killed the momentum. I do not plan on making that mistake again as with proper planning and using my 3 goals.

Also I need to stop getting into autist slap fights as drama is derailing the thread. Most of these people probably are goons/wont play anyway but its not fun towards those who do play.

Neat, so when are you gonna start preparations?

i like it

let it spread out onto the streets, in the end they'll beg us to save them

Once my PC is working again. I will start getting some of the OP written however I would advise that this might be a decent amount of time before we make any headway. This is literally the worst time for this to happen but I will make it work.

Alphablaster is an underage shit poster. Thankfully, I think he fucked off back to cuckchan or his Discord full of cuckchan users and cancer memes.

He also posts regularly on /cuteboys/ IIRC as an underage faggot of all things.

reminder

I knew from the start over how hard he tried to fit in tbh

WEW

I think if you dig even further, he used to be a MLP fag.

Literally who? I've been out of the loop for some time now.

he hosted a modded tf2 server, he turned out to be a hypocrite and people loved him anyway

What was the name of the server he hosted, because I might have visited it at one point.

Didn't he get his own thread on /cow/ too?

it was and still is redchannit

yes, someone from there doxed him and that lead to him shutting down his shit for 12 hours

Just opened up halo online to see if anyone still plays it. It's dead as fuck. any anons playing right now?

Is project cartographer still alive

HAAH

AAAHHH

INFINITE POWEEEER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

a

You're right and all but mods.

I just wanted to play videogames.

Played on the infection server for a while, it was alright.

Damn, redownloading this stuff again.
I thought I could quit halo but I keep getting sucked back into it. I haven't found a game that plays like it to fill the void.

This is either a case of "I tried this and was completely bad at it, so fuck it" or "I couldn't get this to work, so fuck it"

fucking retarded whiney redditor. nobody cares about dio. infact if he was your lord and savior he would of posted by now.

So is one of you faggots going to host a server tonight or will this die off again?

I'm going to be getting the Custom Edition server running for saturday night. I need to finish some tweaking of the server

Sweet. what custom maps are you planning to use or are you going with the base setup?

will there be any mods on it?

Wel it is custom edition so I'll go for a mix of stock and custom maps as well as silly maps like Area 54

Also for thos with HCE still installed

I thought everyone realized how awful this game is like a day after the whole crack thing happened.

so is dio hosting an event tonight?

what are you doing and what server will it be on?

I'm hosting a Halo Custom Edition server? whats there to not understand? I'm aiming for Saturday I'll probably do a test run before then to test the server, also HCE and HPC are a bit old and don't freak out if your ping is in the 100s or 200s,only if it's like 250 or so,

I'll post a sample rotation later tonight, gametypes will be a grab bag ranging from FFA slayer to Team oddball with shit like Predator and what not mixed in.

good old multiplayer, no admins that ban you, no filters that get you muted. Or at least I think that's what going on.

I used to play that game many years ago, I don't think I ever been on a server that wasn't filled with retards.

let's roll

rolling

rolling

rolling

rolling

well, congrats on those digits you nigger.

>>>Holla Forums6581921

The future is mine!

ANYTHING BUT THE HENTAI WHORE

Well, fuck. I was hoping I'd get something shitty, so I could complain. Now I'm just depressed, because nobody could ever be this wonderful. Thanks, user. Time to kill myself.

most servers are stock shit with spics now sadly, most custom server maps are long gone.

roll

JoJo said he was going to host soonish, so I'm giving him the stage. Gives me reprieve to focus on hosting other vidya as well!

I remember it always being like that. I think I last played it in, idk mid 2008 or maybe 2009 and even back then you would only run into spanish speaking faggots. Idk about US servers, but here in Europe you only run into them. No idea why that game attracts so many spanish niggers.

wasn't always like that

Custom Edition used to actually have a lot of servers running custom map rotations, you'd have dedis running them and maybe every so often you'd see a player run server hosting shit like an RP map or something and oit was typically full.

now most of the top populated servers are stock map servers played on by spics with ping never below 300. the stock mpa thing is weird because with the advent of HAC2 and it's built in map downloading feature there is zero excuse to not have custom maps.

Depends on RMA bullshit but I also have a plan on how to market it properly so that not only will we have a 16 player server but a need for yours as overflow if needed.

Rolling

Right so tomorrow we'll have a test firing of the HCE server before the actual

This will be good so people can see the map rotation I have now and maybe add suggestions and gametypes
And on Saturday we'll do it again

around what time tomorrow?

The free demo let you play unlimited games on Blood Gulch, so it was a favorite among South Americans using LAN cafes. The Argentinian group were pretty great, I had lots of fun times with them.

I'll make an announcement 3 hours prior, probably 5pm EST is when the test will go up. I'll do rotation fine tuning and run it as long as possible.

>>>/fs/18

"pocket" HCE will work for the server and HAC 2 is a map downloader.

If HAC is a map downloader, do you need to download the 11gigs of maps at all?

no, but it also seems that Halomaps is dead and the list compiled is from there, the new site is

haloce3.com/ce/

looking through the maps there now, if anyone likes anything they see here post it in this thread or the one I'll make for the server test

Are you sure? I'm sitting on Halomaps right now and it looks fine.

The last update was basically march of 2016 in terms of stuff on the map repo. by dead I mean stuff isn't really uploaded there anymore.