The Order 1886

The game is awful but is there anything that looks better?

The shit I am currently taking

Is OP a bot or did somebody actualy wake up today and decided to make a thread about this on h8chan nearly 2 years after it's release?

Wow, so modern and cinematic®! Glad I purchased a PS4© for this masterclass in game design.

Nearly finished, will post for your viewing pleasure

I got one too hold up user, we'll post em' together

Isn't that a testament to its graphics?

Show me something that looks better.

Sounds like s plan

I see the mods were not pleased with my shit

Those numbers. You truly are blessed.

Yes
Kek and the Holy Spirit of Hitler demands more poopoo

Be careful, you're going to get banned

There's suddenly a rule against shit posting?

This a big shit.

I got banned for it

Some shitty mods we have

For you

How is it possible to ruin such a neat sounding premise?

Yeah the mod doesn't like me at all, I think he's stalking my IP

In all seriousness, for all its faults, I thought do sex mankind divided looked crisp as fuck.

THIS
I was so excited by the premise, it was so original and interesting, the game looked gorgeous, but they botched it so bad it's actually sad.

2007 everybody

So you can't find anything that looks better and it bothers you.

no, it looks great, i can't really think of anything comparable off the top of my head. you still couldn't pay me to play it

Go check out this 10 year old game called Crysis, it still looks better.

No it doesn't.

Yeah.

I disagree

Arkham Origins I guess?

My dick.

This is bait, right? Every shot is a fuzzy mess that only looks good if you don't expand the thumb nails. Fucking Half-life 2 has better screen shots than this.

Battlefield 1 looks better, especially considering the fact that there is a lot of shit happening at once in that game (and these aren't cinematics).

I could go on, but I won't. Apparently its very hard to do Steampunk in a way that actually fucking works. No wonder Sam "The One Man Klan" Hyde hates it.

I like Steampunk, and it isn't a vague genre. It's the Victorian-era with retro-futuristic enhancements. I've seen it done well in certain pictures and stuff, but I haven't seen many games do it. And games that do it well are even harder to find.

BTW, "post-modern" isn't a genre. Its an oxymoron. Hipsters just say it when they wanna sound smart.

My goddamn Morrowind install looks better, and as a bonus, it doesn't have chromatic aberration.

I see the mods deleted all the literal shit posts

If I wanted to watch a movie, I would go buy a fucking ticket and not waste $400 on a nogaemsbox

I was always curious why they chose Killer 7.

Let's have some fun with OP's worthless bait thread.

What is your metric for "looks better"?

No not really. I prefer pixel art.

I have no idea what was op's plan, it's not like you can shill it.
Or what, are they remaking it on PS4.5 or something?