People complaining the game is too easy

Be thankful you didn't buy this piece of shit, Holla Forums

openrct2 forever and ever

I didn't buy it because Denuvo. I will be buying Parkitect once it's out of Early Access.

coaster sims were fun as a kid but honestly I don't think I really give a shit as an adult

30 × 4 = 120 user, thats two hours believe it or not.

time flies when you are gaming

Guess they still haven't fixed the log flume guest glitch after all this time

You can't trick me with your unholy math, satan

Also tycoon games in general aren't as appealing nowadays as they were as kids. Though to be fair the selection is almost nonexistent nowadays and what little there is is hot garbage. Thankfully RCT2, ZT2 and JP:OG are so repayable I can never get bored with them.

I didn't buy it because fuck buying video games.

Crack when?

Try changing the number of guests allowed in your park. Sometimes that helps.

Yeah, we should really grow up and play mature games for a mature audience.

Autism

Can't you just click the "refurbish" button? That's supposed to shut the ride down for an extended maintenance period and return it to a "brand new" state.

But yeah, the game's easy as shit. They didn't go hard enough into the tycoon mechanics to make it challenging.

(checked)
But tycoon games were NEVER hard. That was not the point of the games. The point was to build whatever you could/want and just go crazy.

This is Holla Forums user. Challenge is the be all and end all of vidya quality, the idea of a game being played simply because it is fun does not enter the equation.

I forget this board even has flags.

Please tell me where the fun is in Atelier games. I've been looking for it for like 3 hours.

My friend bought this game and complains about it then praises it every other update.
I guess it's like a rollercoaster

he wants it to be good, lured in and trapped by the "potential". ive been there

:( how does a person stop falling in that trap

by losing hope and letting other people do it for me so i can go "told you so" instead of feeling honest pain.

Almost did during the steam sale, glad I heard about this and didn't

So a lot like RCT, where rides will explode and go FUBAR until you replace them?