I'm middle class, live at home...

Do yourself a favor and encourage your blossoming into leftism and actually watch what poverty is. Not just this documentary, focus on all documentaries on modern American homelessness and poverty. Where they interview actual people.

You don't know what life meaning nothing means until you realize that there are people out there throughout the last century that have all the hope in the world, just to not live in a shack underground in an abandoned New York subway. But they couldn't be homeless anywhere safe in New York on the surface.

White Americans voting out in droves for Trump isn't the impoverished fighting back against some class system, the fact is, the impoverished in America have never fought back. Because they don't vote. If you want to make this about a contest of "B-b-b-but you're playing who has it worse!" because I'm calling bullshit because having the right to vote can't be held for the homeless population of this nation.

The enormous homeless population. Our local governments seek to rout out, that these same people fighting for "class" vote for.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/154880862
youtube.com/watch?v=vWF3IDk9Gek
vimeo.com/100553275
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry7S1KQKHf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vimeo.com/154880862

youtube.com/watch?v=vWF3IDk9Gek

projection thread

vimeo.com/100553275

Liberal sensitivity sage

What we actually need is the exact opposite tbf:

You can't do one or other. You must do both, in order not to misunderstand what poverty truly is in the American sense. The most destitution is a very urban phenomenon shoved under the rug.

Homeless black people nobody gives a fuck about, homeless latino people, homeless white people, homeless women, homeless men

Homeless people dying of infection, and homeless people addicted to substances.

This is American poverty. Not Trump voters.

I have been homeless, most homeless people are gutter trash who are homeless because of their own personality. Give them a mansion and they'll trash it within a week.

One of my favorites:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry7S1KQKHf0

What a truly unsurprising position from the radical left of Holla Forums.

>>>/trash/
You're part of the problem. Can't wait to kill people like you in the revolution.

Forgot the video title:

Read for understanding.

Who he hangs out with too:

Sorry, I forgot all human conditions can be fixed by throwing money at it, or homes, or labour vouches..

the human condition would be immediately improved by you eating a bullet

No. Your entire argument was nullified as soon as you used the 'middle class' term. It's a fabrication and hides their petite bourgeoisie status. Even if you're deriding them I'm not going to listen to your opinions if you're engaged in their dialectic.

What the fuck kind of a collectivist are you to criticize what you yourself are? You have utterly no understanding about how community defines class, no understanding about how such isolation can make someone so destitute.

Shitting on the homeless, is about as banal as you can get as an American.

lol

Daily reminder that this how Americans actually talk to one another.

You have no understanding of powerlessness, of inevitability, and therefor no idea how to avert it.

This isn't fuck you got mine get a job lazy niggers, it's the very opposite position.

No it's not.

They can't work, they can't live a normal, stable life. That's the whole point.

Individualist motivated Protestant horse shit tbh

They should call it Asian, really. There's no people that refer work and it's hierarchy more than they do.

*rever

daily reminder that """""an"""""""""""""fem""""""""""""""" nazi cunt is a nazi cunt

bump for petite bourgeoisie tbf

I don't live in Asia, I lived in LA. The place of working people and homeless people you claim to be superior to, when you yourself was homeless.

But it must have been for the "right" reason

Don't tell people they're Holla Forums when you say "daily reminder"

Yeah but her dominating, assertive posts turn me on so she should stay

You know what I'm talking about, LA doesn't morph it away.

I'm not going to deny my experience because describing it makes me seem superior, which isn't wrong either. I haven't been raised by borderline retards, I'm not intrinsically dysfunctional like they are, I managed to get out, they will never be able to, I could think of something else than either the next hit or a fantasy destined to fail.

your experience literally doesn't matter