Steam workshop and shit

Was there ever a way to get mods off this shit that's not buying the game? I'm pretty fucking tired of steam monopolizing mods to their workshop without letting people download them unless they buy the game through THEIR service.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamworkshopdownloader.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol piratefags btfo

Pirating is okay if you want to try something, but if you actually plan on playing that shit for a long time you're a scumfuck if you don't buy it

ESPECIALLY if the developer has gone through the trouble of introducing mod support

When will Mark start banning pedophiles?

Sometimes mod support is all a game has going for it.

ie let the community work on the game while you get shekels

Mods have been a window into gamemaking for hundreds of people since the early 90s.
Just because you have a terrible outlook on life doesn't mean all devs do it to take money from the community.

steamworkshopdownloader.com/ I found this on Google, see if it helps. I remember hearing about something that works, but I've never done it myself.

Newfags think every game with mod support is from Bethesda because its advertised up the ass.

Valve owns PC gaming now.

Just accept it and bend over OP.

I haven't paid for a game in 2 years, suck my dick valvedrone.

All the coding NEEThours that went into minecraft could have turned minetest into an actual game.

I haven't either, but at least I'm not a faggot about it

If mods is all a game has going for it, then is so shit you shouldn't be playing it in the first place, pirated or not.
Or are you one of those faggots who play hundreds of hours bethesda games and then comes here to call them shit like some kind of shitty anime tsundere?

I haven't seen a workshop exclusive mod, most shit is on the nexus and there's probably way more mods not on the WS than WS only

What game is it that has mods only on steam?

Most games released today don't come with mod tools or devs just make it difficult to mod. Most of the games that I have that have good modding communities are games from early 2000s.

Some mod devs are pretty anal about piracy.

This, OP. It works quite well, it's pretty damn simple

Yeah, i'm sure everyone sees that

this, I love seeing pirates pretend they have another complaint besides that they should have purchased the software to get full functionality.
What happened to, "I'm just trying it and if I like it I'll buy it?"

We playing gamers are carrying you leeches. Thanks for denuvo and al the other copy protection. Thanks for making me go to page 17 line 6 of game manuals that I don't have anymore.

more bitch, please

is that an older sam hyde?

Not every game has a Nexus. For smaller games, you'd either go to ModDB or FPSB if you were lucky, or the forum for the game if the developers ran one. There you'd have an actual community building, unlike this faggot "steam discussions" shit.

here's your (you)

Holy shit did we get flooded with newfags or FBI or something? Must be the 1999 kiddies starting to post.
Enjoy losing your entire library once valve shuts down or decides you're a bad goy.

I don't understand the relevance of the picture besides the fact that i am a linuxfag

Holy shit mane are you fucking retarded?

Its a joke

GOG faggots! I have Torchlight 2 on gog and I can't access the workshop!

I have Escape Goat 2 and I can't access the workshop!

Does the spacing make it easier to read?

Nope, but it doesn't matter anymore since newfags are yelling about it anywhere and all redditors are aware of it. Then there are also the ironic shitposters

fuck i mean everywhere instead of anywhere

I've noticed that sometimes my posts get formatted with spacing, despite the fact that I never actually used spacing except for paragraphs. I'm starting to wonder if it's just the posting system, or perhaps intentional subversion by whoever is behind the programming. For reference, there is no spacing in this post.

This place is literally worse than cuckchan now.

lol anyone who doesn't buy the game on steam btfo

He's not wrong.
Also i bet you're not wearing anything under your underwear you slut.

>locking user made content behind "your" platform

No wonder Apple didn't make console vidya, Steam beat them to it.

Do you even know what mods are?

obviously meant for

A platform that offers literally no reason to buy from it.

How about good policies, DRM-Free everything, no need for a shitty client to get your games, and regional prices for regions that steam doesn't give a shit about? Oh and also no region lock. Is that enough?

You mean a lack of any decent client.

Yeah fuck you.

I pay full price for games I like but I have no problem with pirates because I'm a nice guy. Everyone should have fun. It doesn't impact my experience at all so why should I cry about pirates?

exactly what mods on the steam workshop are so amazing?

i'm a steamkike but honestly there aren't any that are ONLY available on the workshop that are actually worth your time. the only real benefit is if you're playing a game that regularly gets updated and breaks your mods, the workshop mods usually get updated first

>>>/cuckchan/

Actually not. Its harder to read on big screen. I thinks only Apple users with small screen use double spacing.

Not really, even if you have a small screen the spacing would only make sense if text was twisted down and up other lines for whatever reason

In HTML, the p element (for paragraphs) actually includes an extra line break after it, because it's expected that paragraphs are separated (specially if your paragraphs are long and not just one or two sentenced). That's because almost no page defines an indentation for the first line, which is the correct way to define a paragraph in typography, so the extra spacing is a compromise.

Of course, most people can't correctly break their replies into correct paragraphs, so you get things like

this is one of my points!

and this is the continuation of it on another paragraph!

i never finished high school!

none which make a single lick of sense.

Well yeah, when I asked if the space was easier to understand, I was taking a jab at the mental capacity (or lack thereof) of the shitposters.

As for the point you make. What if it's a list instead?

1.- This is one of my points.
2.- This is another one.
3.- Lists sure make you feel like you're reading less huh?
4.- There's meds for ADHD.

Depending on the game, there may be a re-upload floating around out there. That said, you can always go through and figure out which mods you want, buy the game, grab the mods, and then get a refund on the game later. Also, there are usually different versions of mods out there but again, depending on the game.

came here to post this

I want underage to leave.