What does CNN, Fallout, and Obama have in common?

RUSSIAN HACKERS!

I haven't played that trash since the original fallout 3, but isn't that the "hacking screen" minigame?

Time Stamp: 1:03
www.cnn.com/2016/12/29/politics/russia-sanctions-announced-by-white-house/index.html

I would post this on Holla Forums, but ImKampfy is a jewish moderator who is banning everyone under the sun.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kuFvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is. It even has the hacking chances square markers.

Is pure coincidence

Great find user. Every time I thought CNN couldn't get any more pathetic…

CNN always uses stock images for whatever story they're reporting on and they asked bethesda if they can use the fallout hacking mini game theres no big conspiracy just Bethesda making money and promoting their game

When is Bethesda gonna sue?

We should see if we can try to trick hillmissiles into boycotting fallout because Bethseda was designing interfaces for Russian hackers which got Trump elected.

#NeverBethesda

Hex editting from a shell does look like that sorta.

Given Fallout™3™s minigame is lifelike to what computer hacking is, it makes sense for them to use it.

Nigger kike nigger nigger system damaged target discovered shilling tactics

Except the addresses in Fallout aren't in order, which would suggest that the memory being displayed is all over the place.

Strings aren't stored like that.

Hot

Was he ever accused of that? I thought he was accused of being a Russian puppet or some shit. Of course, unlike Clinton, Trump is like super duper turbo violent aggressive and is evilwrong for ever upsetting the People's Republic over a breakaway territory that should know better than to hold elections.

I want to impregnate Nonon and take responsibility!

They insisted that he'd start World War 3 because.. something something.. uhh.. hacking.. IT'S HER TURN MISOGYNISTS

By that, I mean none of the accusations against Trump made any fucking sense.

archive.is/kuFvU here's your archive link, fucknut.

They really have no shame. Also Someone should tell this to Pete Hines on his Twitter and see what he thinks.

So you decided to be a faggot and post a thread completely unrelated to vidya here because you're butthurt ? Sounds they had the right idea over on >>Holla Forums for once

I can't be the only one who saw this

Yes Clinton said herself in the same goddamn sentence multiple times during the election that Trump was going to start world war 3 because he was best friends with Putin. We are blessed to have had Trump win because Clinton sounded fucking insane in her goddamn campaign speeches god only knows what would have happened if she was in the white house.

This piece of shit did it like five times today already

The Clinton News Networks truly knows how to make my day.

Where do you think I cut the letters from?

just report the fag and check some dubs in the meantime like arciveanon and slavanon Todevski Checkmaryov
(checked)

It's funny how "diplomatic" leaders tend to stir fear and emotion in people.
Trump is a businessman. If he sees a rational argument to war with Russia, then its because its good for the economy.