Have you manned up and married that slu…

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=jMqQBLZwRIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol >>>/cow/

I'm such a professional upstanding and productive member of society that I spend all day videotaping myself rambling on and on about my opinion and I depend on Google Adsense and Patreon to make a living, but if you're not laying bricks to support your kids when you're 30 you are a loser.

I'm a "philosopher" so naturally I'm wiser than all of you. Make your bed and man up and marry that whore. For this and other mind-blowing life lessons, please buy my book, "Why I'm better than all of you, by Jordan F. Peterson PhD, Esq.".

trash

This thread was already posted.

Imagine hating women this much you think someone who tells you getting married and having kids is good is a shill.

So you're saying-the post.

I agree, we should all go marry an used-up whore so we can get divorced 10 years later.

Tell me about your virgin status

When has he ever told you to go for a slut? Or are you just such a pathetic NEET that you equate all women to be used up cumdumps?

He always talks up how amazing and brilliant 30 year old career women are and how desperate they are for marriage. Then he talks about how intimidated men are to date and marry them. At no point does he talk about how fertile and unspoiled young, chaste women. Following from this, when he tells you to man up and marry a woman, who the fuck do you think he is implying?

You need to take your meds.

wtf I love alimony now

What a qt. I wanna hug and kiss her.

Wtf I love having no relationships and no family ever now

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Is this Holla Forums or Holla Forums

Who gives a shit about Peterson? Just do the best you can in your life and have children

unfortunately for you, she's married with children

Are kikes really that assmad at this guy that they are giving him the Benny G treatment again?

Thank you agent!

Ya know, maybe this Jordan Peterson guy is actually more woke than he lets out…

In the context of usually how miserable they are despite their hard work and financial success.
Which they are, because the gender roles are flipped and neither has clear play rules for how to handle such a situation. When has he ever told people that they should go for those women, is what I'm asking.
Precisely that. Precisely and only that.

God, this level of strawmanning is getting to Newman levels. It's incredible how people can read in whatever they want and pretend they're not being retarded when they hear someone talk.

Have a Mollyjew.

So many assblasted kike shills in this thread.

weeb culture was a mistake

Did you not get BTFO'd hard enough last thread?
My Memes have doubled since last we met, Count.

What does Holla Forums think of JP's taste in kino?

Spellchecked

Centrism is the true path

hooktube.com/watch?v=jMqQBLZwRIE
Could Jordan possibly be /ourguy/?

He talks so much yet he says nothing of value.

UGoBoom? Is that you?

Why is Holla Forums so triggered by this white male I wonder