What was your favourite vidya moment of 2016?

What was your favourite vidya moment of 2016?

For me it was pic related. A good game, with a pretty good boss fight that made for a perfect ending.

I beat him on my first try and didn't get t o see the majority of his moveset til my friend told me about it.
Just like the souls games rankings the bosses are the same, Bloodborne>=Dark souls>demon souls>Ds3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ds2

Mate, are you 12 years old? Using a single greater-than sign conveys the message just fine and it doesn't make you look like a glue eating, mouth breathing, drooling idiot.

Everybody on earth dying in 7th Dragon VFD, especially that obnoxious green haired cunt.

It's just emphasis friendo.

You sound like you haven't received your ordered shipment of cocks yet, triggered faggot.

lmao this nigg fightin sauron and shit in japen

Boston Salt Party 2.0.

Fallout 4 may have not delivered, but the memes about it still do

Eat my shit Ds2 is fucking terrible and it needs to be made clear for those with shit taste and those who have never played the games.

Playing Endless Legends with my friends. There are 6 of us that regularly play. I'll usually play Forgotten, and take money and resources in exchange for assassinations and breaking down city defenses. Great fun.

When I finished 1/3 or 1/4 of Deus Ex Mankind Divided and then the credits started rolling

It's still longer than Invisible War, that was like six hours long and half of it was loading screens

No Man's Buy ruining hype culture for normalfags.

I got to watch one of my classmates descend into madness over that game. Literally crying about how it was supposed to be "perfect". Still makes me chuckle.

Checked

Mechanically this game is good. Stealth XP gains are a bit overpowered compared to playing violently, but that's a minor thing. Plotwise…the main plot just isn't interesting, and while Prague is a great hub the mechanical apartheid theme ain't interesting enough to carry it. Not to mention the characters as a whole were weaker - a new MC woulda been better than Adam, the supporting cast were rubbish except for Jim, and there were only three debates in the game.

we had a thread like this with the same OP not too long ago.

Beating AM2R was pretty great as it's the first metroid game I finished, Metal Gear Rising and Resident evil 0 where amazing too, VTMB was delicious, LISA was heartbreaking and bizarre, Darkest dungeon gave me nightmares.
Pretty good year for videogames for me.

It was then I knew this game was going to be my shit, and so it became my GOTY.

First fucking result.

Impossible. For every 18 year old who learns his lesson, 4 years later there's another 18 year old who hasn't. They just repeat this shit over & over again because they have an inexhaustible stream of new players to scam. That's why you can't fix the problem. It would be different if their target market was older, but it's mostly teenagers.

What, you mean this thread? It's the same URL.

Fuck me I'm dense. The game is Furi

This is what I got.

Oh. I got that as a Christmas gift. I hope it's good.

Maybe if you have children who get into vidya, you can teach them how to handle marketers. You can even raise them on good games, too.

What you're asking for is a cultural Renaissance where everyone knows what's bullshit & passes it on. If there's anything the past election has taught me, it's that when people are presented with evidence they usually just don't listen. I know it was rigged, but this bitch ALMOST got elected even with the mountain of evidence & truth being spread around the internet about her.

I hope you enjoy it user.
Remember you can charged dash and that's why your dash is delayed

Buying EDF 4.1 for my nephew for Christmas and eventually buying it and rainbow six siege for myself.

I've made some shitty investments on steam in my life, but those two games especially siege I couldn't believe I could have ever doubted.

The entirety of DS3 was a feast for sour eyes, and hands. It was true sequel to DS1 that I didn't get when shitpile of DS2 was released.
Additionally when I was done with the game I went to actually see discussions about it and to PvP and only then learned that poise is somehow broken or whatever. Salt generated from butthurt poisefags couldn't of course be compared to Boston, but still was pretty delicious.
Dark Souls 3 is game of the year hands down.

Thanks, I got that from the second result. It's just freaking odd that the top hit on that quote comes from an imageboard thread. Duckduckgo must have one hell of a crawler.

Society will always have its problems. We will try our hardest to fix the problems of our generation, but will create new problems our children will have to fix. What we can guarantee is that good vidya will be there for them no matter what other decisions we make. Of any user who cares, that's all I ask.

Thanks, bro. I'll try and buffer it when playing.

Learn now. Change to ixquick. Polite sage.

Shit, didn't know all that except about Weinberg. Thanks.

Nigger it's a Ubisoft game. if you didn't doubt it you'd be a goddamned retard

I think we had far more fun making memes from all the terrible Triple Ayyy and indieshit that came out this year.

a rare thing too for Holla Forums to draw inspiration from Holla Forums instead of the other way around at least these days

another duckduckgo fag here, didn't know this either. changing to ixquick and startpage, since I figure duckduckgoog is probably trash too.

The birth of my wife's son, Deshaunté

What's that march at the start?

Come on, you just had to type the lyrics.