FF7:Re This is going to be so fucking gay edition

Anyone esle assblasted by the fact:

Discuss, is there any hope?

Considering ff7 wasn't good to begin with, no.

If it plays like kingdom hearts
yes
If it plays like FFXV (shit)
no

wut is

I'm confused do you not want to buy all the episodes, or are you worried that twitch isn't gonna b hype enuff w/o all dem nigguhz smashin dat fukkn like button yellin let's go bois cloud is mah mo fuckin nigga mayyyyyne

What did FFXV play like, anyways? From what I saw it looked like a slower version of KH.

Both

I hate streamers because they bring unwanted attention and women to watch the games

Also I don't want to buy all the episodes and shouldn't fucking have to

a slow-paced, clunky kingdom hearts with no cancelling, framrate-ridden, full of recovery lag, magic being items you have to gather instead of MP or mana bar, summons being RNG only when you're low health and at specific areas only (you can beat the game without seeing summons if you're a good player). so casual friendly that if you die it doesnt matter cause you can use phoenix downs while dead, your teamates can just pick you up like L4D except No casting time. It's a fucking joke, and its slow and boring.

Didn't they already say something about making changes that aren't culturally sensitive for the current market? I predict that Wall Market itself won't even exist in the remake, and they'll just replace it with something bland and inoffensive.

Haven't played it but i saw a few hours of play from some varied LPs. the combat definitely looked like a skeleton of Kingdom Hearts, but lamer companions, a lot of item spamming from the worse players. It just looked like the combat wasn't as responsive and dynamic as it should have been for an action game.

I only played the demo, but it sounds like the full game is just as awful

This phrase makes me very uncomfortable, and it means they will indeed shrink Tifa's breasts…

Refer to

current year Tifa

No shit. Nomura was told to go do kingdom hearts. Tabata is an inferior director with no experience in aRPGs. I feel bad for nomura. We will never play type-versus which was the actual fast paced game he wanted it to be.

Spiderman, just like Final Fantasy. I am really sad about what it became to be.

Tifa will not even be in the first episode.

He always did you underage faggot

Nigger pls

you can also point out bravely default localizations and past censorship of old GBA enemies

I dont understand your last point

Is it really episodic? if so thats really fucking retarded

Didn't World of Final Fantasy have censorship of that kind, too? I know the translation was meme infested, but I never looked too carefully at the censorship for that one.

Even people who think its going to be good know they are gonna change shit just because.
I am actually confused by this double think thats going on with SJWs. The only somewhat reasonable answer I ever got is that it "levels the playing field" since there are so many "years of patriarchy" so repressing A while letting B bloom is the acceptable decision.

So its basically the best Final Fantasy in years. Was the bar really that low?

No turn-based combat, no sale. Everything else is just extra reasons why I refuse to bother with the reboot.

You ave an interesting idea fo what a manlet looks like.

They certainly won't have Cloud get raped by eight gay stereotypes.

MARK MY WORDS

FF VII REMAKE IS GOING TO HAVE A TUTORIAL

You're a nigger all right

I'm afraid you're the boon here

The new hitman managed to be quite good even though it was episodic
FF7 was always pretty shit tbh, so it's not like they can fuck it up too bad.

Yeah

They're probably going to be using the same system they put together for 15, which already looks like barebones garbage, so even if I didn't prefer ATB I'd already be turned off on the idea.
You're all better off pirating the PC version of the original and just playing that.

The story is actually really good and well written. It's just not what most people think it is. For example, there's not a love triangle.

I really wish they'd have reused CTB at least once.

The only other FF games we've had in years are the XIII trilogy, so yes.

In a current year remake of a game that wasn't good to begin with? Of course not!

No. 100% no hope.

Just be ready to smash the shit out of it and have it dragged through the mud the second you see Tifa if episodic shit and any other pathetic changes aren't bad enough.