DAY ONE OF CURRENT YEAR 2: YEARVEN HARDER, PREDICT YOUR GOTY

DAY ONE OF CURRENT YEAR 2: YEARVEN HARDER, PREDICT YOUR GOTY

I was expecting a pretty frontloaded year to be some neat stuff but little between Nioh and Red Dead but after playing the demo for Nier Automata repeatedly and seeing all its nuance and craftsmanship it looks like the recent Platinum curse has ended and 2B's fat thighs are going to be the best game of 2017.

And PC and PS4 so everyone whos relevant gets to enjoy it.

What do you think is going to be the best>

Other urls found in this thread:

itechpost.com/articles/45021/20161022/nintendo-switch-tegra-processor-how-powerful-is-it.htm
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=nier_automata
u.nya.is/fscaqa.png
files.catbox.moe/n8ugzm.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Either Nier or Smash Bros Switch if sakurai is out of the picture

Half-life 3

I want to believe.

You mean you arent expecting Super Smash Emblem *starring these other characters you may recognise from Amiibo, like Samus!

They'd fuck it up at this point

There's literally no point in hoping for it.

It's been so long since the last game came out, that even if it has the best engine, ties up all the loose ends and has brilliant gameplay, it'll always feel lacking.

Come October, it'll be ten years since Episode 2. Ten. Fucking. Years. For a conclusion to a glorified expansion pack.

I enjoyed all of the Half-Life games. Even Blue Shift. But even if it does happen, it won't be as we wanted it.

It's best just to think everyone died when the Citadel blew up.

I gave up and moved on. Shit nigga its been 8 years since fucking l4d2. Drink that in.

At this point the longer a game takes the more rushed it becomes. there's the golden 3-4 year development that most (arguably) great games have
-still fresh in devs minds
-they dont try to just "get it over with" at the end.
-enough time to still implement everything they want

Stalker Ray of Hope
Those mother fuckers better release it soon

Bannerlord

Whats wrong with blue shift? Its the most fun out of all of them

Every game I want to get is coming in the first 4 months of [CURRENT YEAR +2].
- Gravity Rush 2 (18-01-2017)
- Yakuza 0 (24-01-2017)
- Ni-oh (09-02-2017)
- NieR: Automata (07-03-2017)
- Persona 5 (04-04-2017)

GR2 I bet will be super comfy and charming but likely as simple as its predecessor, Y0 and P5 are technically [CURRENT YEAR +1], I'm expecting massive jewry from Ni-oh so, so far, for me, I think Automata might win by default (helps that PC players can enjoy it as well). I hope those jackasses put a moves list in the game though.

From Soft also has some projects to announce, Capcom's Itsuno (aka the last shred of dev talent they have left) teased a announcement, SNK also has a lot of projects underway, P* is making a Granblue Fantasy game that could be Dragon's Dogma with the crazy turned up to eleven (doesn't look like C team shovelware like the Activision titles), Atlus is making medieval fantasy game helmed by the usual suspects (Soejima, Meguro etc) and I'm hoping Vanillaware finally gives us something on 13 Sentinels.
Cautiously optimistic.

Why argue when everyone gets it, its locked at 60, the thighs are THICC and the combat is the best, deepest Platinum has made since DMC4?

Definitely the most front ended release schedule in years, summers gonna suck dick aside from Stormblood.

I guess the most common complaint about BS is its lengh - shit's fucking short.

It's short, but I've seen people say it's either bad or the worst HL game.

But yeah I enjoy it.

Please stop.

I want to kill myself knowing I'll never hold her

you underestimate the power of shitposting. even if its the exact same game on both platforms you will get "still looks better on ps4 trust me you have to see it in motion, enjoying scraps pc? :^)"

The new South Park game seems fun.
Red Dead 2 could be GOTY but after the trailer reveal I'm afraid that it might be a co-op/multiplayer game.
There's Agents of Mayhem, but I wish Volition made Saints Row 5 instead of an Overcucks PvE game.

I'd rather want a Left4Dead 3. I know the zombie genre is saturated these days but I like the L4D style.
The Half Life universe is great but I'm afraid that if they make an Episode 3 (or a proper HL3 game) it will be a huge let down like Duke Nukem Forever.

Because it's a chan, and nothing will ever stop shitposting.

What cross platform games have devolved into PC vs PS4? EDF threads never did that, and neither did dragons dogma until it became cool to hate with "Japanese skyrim" but even then it wasn't really console wars bullshit. Also no one has said the pantyshots will make it good.

It's going to suck and you fucking know it.

Valve is cooking something, on Source 2. VNN says so, so it must be true.

My candidates so far are Divinity: OS2, Breath of the Wild, Butterlord and Kingdom Come.

if a ps4 exclusive gets lost. doa5 was an exclusive for the longest time then became a pc vs ps4 shitshow on pc release. gta5 was just a console vs pc shitshow

Maybe that's a blessing in disguise.

I don't want to live in this cruel world anymore

Breath of the Wild. Yeah, I said. Fuck the haters.

More like Fucboi haters.

Trump promised to make anime real and dang it! the American people has the obligation to hold him to that. :^)

But really, P* struck gold with nips. Haven't seen a brand new game character have this much success with artists since Dragon's Crown.

Only as long as you get it on WiiU, if you shovel out cash for the switch you deserve to be bullied.

Well now i want 2B and Sorceress light dom yuri.

Gosh it's almost like people like sexy characters and feminists are just a very loud minority

My only respite is hoping to see pictures of her doing lewd and/or cute things.

Alas.

Barring some monumental fuck-up Nintendo pull with the reveal in two weeks I'll likely be getting a Switch.
Please, bully all you like.

Imagine a world without japs, absolutely terrifying.

Butterlord

Fuckoff Cody

Don't worry, they'll release it right after Gunslinger and Wormwood

Your waifu is shit and so are you for considering buying a switch you pencil dicked nerd

Why? What games have been revealed that interest you? All I've seen is another Mario, BotW, and either a sequel or port of splatoon. Anything I'm missing?

Enjoy playing Mario for 4 years sucker

But 2B can't compare to Peebee!
:^)

There were lots of sexy/cute characters that came out like the KoF XIV girls and artists barely care about them.
This chick is getting 3-4 pages of new stuff on Pixiv per day. Marie Rose ain't got shit on 2B.

Though, to be fair, if you count mobile crap as games, Granblue and boatsluts are on a league of their own.

Why did you post a picture of Shrek?

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana

A world without japs would be a world without pathetic weeaboos such as yourself. One can only imagine such a paradise.

NORMALS OUT.

Best futarobot

Looking forward to the Yakuza 0 and Persona 5 english versions, those two and Nier this is already a better year.

Stay triggered.

You can post smugs all day, but it's your money so like I care. I do, however, want to know what convinced you to buy a switch at launch. What's so appealing that has eluded me?

I watched a playthrough of the gameplay demo and holy shit it looks fun! Why has the West forgotten what fun is???

stay mad weeaboo

i will

Fun is ableist. I am not fucking kidding.

lel

I'm gonna make your wait harder by telling you that it's quite easily the best Ys ever released.

t. moonreader.

>>>/out/

How is it better than the other Why's games?

Yes i am joking but i know this will still trigger you

I do think BOTW will hit that sweet spot for me, with what I've seen so far, and I want to play the best version possible.
I've pre-ordered one but whether or not I pick it up depends on the launch titles and the presentation in two weeks. If I don't like what I see, I'll cancel the pre-order and get my money back.

Speaking of Yakuza, I was pretty disappointed with what I read about 6.
Slower combat, no weapons, no styles, less mini-games, overall easier, lower frame rate, less heat actions (since it's only one character) and less substories. Apparently the story is also pretty stupid but that's been a issue after 2.

but what makes it seem like the switch will be the best version? And do you just have enough disposable income to not care and buy another console?

BOTW looks like the phantom pain of Zelda.

Now best of the worst on the other hand remains top tier.

I can handle the question itself just fine, but
It's EASE with an S sound instead of Z.

Why do people still do this? Would you go into a restaurant and pay for a meal before you ate it?

I understand. If it makes you feel better i have been a from soft fan since ku-on/kings field. Imagine watching the whole "but…perhaps" loreshit appear.

I pre-order just to cancel it.

That's shopped

The only ones i preorder are monster hunter because it actually sells out in my area.

NieR is most likely winning it for me as well. Routine in March, been looking forward to that for years but it likely won't deliver. Styx 2 will be fun, the first is great. RDR2 should be good, but after GTA V I think Rockstar has to try a bit harder than just running on hype. Ni-Oh should be good, I regret not playing more of the beta.

I'M SORRY. WHAT.

Bannerlord seems cool. Honestly though, I have no clue what's supposed to come out this year.

looking forward to p5. at least I'm getting it pretty cheap and get one last hurrah out of my ps3.

Spoiler: This year is kind of looking like hot shit for none sjw none "AAA" releases.

true but at least 1 or 2 things come out a year that no one was expecting to be good if at all.

Mark, please stop posting here

Ain't him
Hes a shit eating Nintentoddler kike that can't restrain himself, but he knows it and isn't smug about it.

Saw Pat & Stinky Nigger playing Nier Automata demo, goddamn that game has an amazing soundtrack.

Pretty happy too that Nier is coming to PC. What a surprise.

All in your sick mind, that screenshot in OPs shows quite clearly it's a woman and not a sick freak that belongs in a gas chamber.

Is it weird that I'm looking forward to the soundtrack the most?

I would assume that It is coming soon since some players are already playing it.
So that must also mean that Gunslinger and Wormwood is also coming
Dont lose hope faggot

I never stopped believing.

Ditto but this has some fuckin' titanic shoes to fill. Never played the original NieR and this is still one of my all time favorite game OSTs.

They fucked up at the start with some cringy ass English song but later redeemed themselves with the announcement that Evans was coming back. Honestly, it would be for the best if they scrapped that mess entirely.

You know they very likely canned it for the WiiU, right?

No, so am I. I will pirate the game because Bayonetta and Rising were fucking fantastic. If the game doesn't disappoint me then I might give them shekels for it.

The music reminds me of the soundtrack from the first Ghost in the Shell movie.

That's my favourite song right there. But yeah, it is going to be difficult to follow this but if the original composer is coming back then my hopes are high.

Maybe I should watch the movie then, never seen it before.

Woolie is a precious treasure Liam, don't be jelly.

Do you really think those pantsu will survive for the full game with the attention they've been getting? I fear 2B will suffer a politically correct redesign for the west, also the PC version is guaranteed to have Denuvo considering it's Squeenix.

Compare the embedded Nier track to this from the GitS movie www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvaC6cIrntI

And yeah you should watch it, great movie.

He's ok, but the funniest thing about him is when they make up lies about him and spread them, like that he never showers. Liam was garbage, good riddance.

just over 11 weeks mang. Her delicious puffy vulva is on the home stretch!

The best Woolie lore.

No one has been talking about the pantsu outside of imageboards AFAIK, and as for denuvo, give a verified fucking source, not just assumption.

My favorite is probably this one, but Hills of the Radiant Winds comes very, very close.

Holy fuck yeah, and 6 since portal 2

Valve just isnt making games anymore

Links to said artists plox

Every recent squeenix game has released with denuvo, no reason to change now.

Valve doesnt make games anymore its a lockbox company for rubes.

Platinum didn't make DMC4 and did you just entirely skip both Bayonetta games and W101?

I meant DMC3 for proto platinum and while i love her, especially with the short hairs, bayos games are aging fucking rapidly man.

He also killed a man once. There was no other way, he had to do it.

Oh.
Okay sure.
itechpost.com/articles/45021/20161022/nintendo-switch-tegra-processor-how-powerful-is-it.htm

Basically Skyrim is going to be at maybe 30 frames. and it will have serious jaggies

ikr

It seems Nintendo has similar leadership problems as Konami, probably some ancient dudes who don't really know what sells in the gaming industry and what doesn't.

Weebs should be gassed tbh

user sit down. Every so often, maybe twice a year, there is a game good enough to be worth buying. I know, its fucking cuhrayzee, but sometimes it happens.

Get out Yuri, everyone knows you died when that dinosaur ate you.

Yeah, especially during that time the crew spent a whole episode in Undead Burg doing fuckall

Gaijin pls

The first thing I noticed in that picture is that IGN was courteous enough to put echoes around their own show.

SHUT IT DOWN.

But bare in mind, like the manora at the top of Holla Forums you only see it if you are at least 1/8th hebrew.

pearl harbour was a false fag to draw the USA into the war to save communist globalists and kill ebil whites

Oh god when he forgot to sit on the bonfire and then died and had to come from Firelink again… Nice wasted 15 minutes.

Post YF if Nier Automata comes out and it turns out to be garbage

You must have seen Plagues +5 occult autism, thats the other way this pendulum swings.

The lewd art will more than make up for it tbqh

There are normalfags talking about it on facebook, the only real hope is that it's too late to change it.

He did handle like 6 hollow soldiers in tight quarters (after running and aggroing them all like a retard).

Unless you're basing this on graphics and nothing else I fail to see how aging would be relevant.

Have you replayed Bayo 1 lately?

I don't see that happening, because I saw 50 minutes of gameplay and it was fucking great. Platinum once again delivers (except for that one time recently they made that garbage game about riding dragons).

Just search "2B" on Pixiv or check a booru.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=nier_automata

I am a bit worried with the (((localization))), especially after the statement that they had to adapt the writing to filthy gaijin piggus.

Scalebound? It does look boring, especially since it looks like the dragon AI will do all of the work.

And that has absolutely nothing to do with what he said. What makes you think Square-Enix is going to stop being a shitty publisher for no reason?

I don't even know what's coming out this year. I looked it up, and I guess Yooka-Laylee might be nice. Other than that, all I care about is the Darkest Dungeon crossover with Enter the Gungeon.

I bought darkest dungeon in the psn sale yesterday, did that innsmouth fish people shit come out?

I dunno, I never got very far in it because I'm bad at games. Having PC problems too. I play a lot of Gungeon because at least I can run it.

Please stop making me want the sweet release of death

And now that I've gone to look and see if there's been anything else said about it, I can't find shit about the crossover. Maybe it was just an idea and isn't coming, I dunno. Thank goodness I have a big backlog.

They already have those hologram waifus now, give it a few more years and you will be an old man living with a sexy gothloli young gynoid woman who wants only to be loved by you.

You know it is true. Dig deep in your hearts, you know it is true.

Have you played Bayonetta 2 at all?

Yes and mechanically its desceptively simple, it plays more like a game with fps style loadouts in huge set pieces you interact with little in Looks gorgeous still but the game itself is actually quite shallow.

Go try the Nier beta, the boss in the demo has completely different movesets and phases based on how you go through the factory and is never explained. one time its shooting lasers, the next its firing missiles like Metal Gear Ray.

METAL GEAR RAY?

Well a video game isn't a restaurant and in most cases like a fast food where you have to purchase your food before you get it then yeah I totally would purchase before eating

Metal Gear?

Ray!?

I'm tired of these spooky fps games with no weapons where you are always running away like a bitch

Industry GOTY: Zelda BoTW
My GOTY: Nier Automata or Persona 5. I also have a reserve slot open in case something surprises me. I doubt it will though.

I-is this pride?

Oh gosh..dem Fries

Except you have a weapon.

This is how they are fattening japanese girls.

Those fries would get all dry and stop being a pleasure to eat before they finished three of the trays.

Did the clerk ask if they wanted fries with that? Sheesh…

I think the industry GOTY is going to be some hipster crap because knowing those arrogant fucks, they're just going to double down.
Either that or Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash. :^)

fries in mc are not a pleasure to eat even when not dry

You retarded sonygger don't fool yourself into thinking you're relevant, just be glad you're not in the gutter like the xbox or nintendo fags just because you got a little more cpu/gpu clock even though none of the platforms have games.

Suicide is the answer.

Literally a nigger

Probably some garbage-tier AAA game from a big-time corporate publisher; we all know how much "our" gaming industry likes to suck their own cocks.

Now, if we're talking Holla Forums's GOTY, I'm with most people here in looking at Nier: Automata. Also looking at Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinity, but while I expect it to be decent, I don't expect it to be 10/10 GOTY quality.

Literally the case. Imagine a world where Germany won WW2 in Europe, Japan won WW2 in Asia, and the US stayed in its hemisphere and directed all its efforts to taking the southern continent. Communists btfo, globalists btfo, Islam btfo, and the only major conflict that would exist between the three superpowers would be how to divide up Africa's mineral wealth.

The good thing about automata is that it will introduce people to the incredible taste that is white haired girls and tight stockings

I like 2B, but how come people have been so obnoxious as of late? People using the word lewd or using the hand holding meme are just cringeworthy, honestly.

I want to sniff 2B's robobutt

where are my bonerlord niggas at?

I want to pat her on the head them poke both her nipples and hold my fingers there, inverting them as she starts to fret and lose her composure.

What the fuck do you mean? You eat wet fries?

Soggy fries are pig disgusting.

I'm cautiously optimistic about it since they got a lot of the people that worked on MvC 1&2 back for it.

No shit, it's a fucking Mongolian Tapestry imageboard.

You would still have to fight with the Rothchilds

Same reason people spout thicc

The fries cool and the oil they were cooked in hardens, leaving the fries with a cardboard-like texture.

Tumblr has you by the leash and you dont even know it. Thats full neogaf bro.

That's why you wrap them in paper you anglo fuck

Are the chinks in the picture doing that?

Checkmate.

Nobody hates women with curvy bodies retard, but spamming T H I C C and constantly posting with your dick has really affected this board as of late. I fear the attempt to push back against SJW prudish censorship has created nigger tier posters out of many.

Fuck off, I'm not that user but I buy every game I play and I simply refuse to buy games with Denumale.

I want to live in that world.

Then buy it for the bloodborne interface module 3000 and wait for SFM movies.

I LOVE CURRENT YEAR 2

I'm going to shove you back inside the uterus you came from and then i'm going to hit your mother in the belly so much you will look like an abortion.

If it does have Denuvo I'll either wait until it's inevitably cracked within a couple months and it gets removed from the PC version so squenix can get a refund of their Denuvo license or if that doesn't happen then I won't buy it.

Never compromise, no exceptions

Nier is about a 6/10 game at best. God of War is WAY better.

NO YOU ARE THE HOTHEAD
I AM GOING TO TAKE YOU TO THE COLDEST REACHES OF MOTHERFUCKING RUSSIA AND I AM GOING TO LOCK YOU INSIDE THEIR GODDAMN UNDERGROUND WATER PIPES SYSTEM SO THEIR FAGGOT SHIT WATER WON'T FREEZE IN THE WINTER
AND THEN WHEN THE WINTER IS OVER I WILL BEAT YOU DOWN TO A FINE, PULPY POWDER AND THE WIND OF THE SPRING IS GOING TO BLOW AWAY YOUR GAY REMAINS

T H I C C

I'll just buy it as a vote in favor of more android buttholes

I bet it smells like hazelnuts.

Why do devs insist on using that DRM crap in the first place? they claim it's "To stop piracy" but pirates play DRM free it's the customers that get fucked over.
I wish more devs used GoG over steam.

The butthole was an edit, but it's on PC so someone will mod it back in.

I agree, but they're using denuvo because it takes a couple months to get cracked and they still believe that there are many pirates that would buy if they couldn't pirate. There are certainly people like this, but I doubt there are enough to justify all the free marketing you get from having so many more people play your game (given that no Denuvo game has sold exceptionally well so far compared to non Denuvo games). Even Witcher 3, a dogshit terrible game whose only redeeming qualities are music and some of the art direction, sold boatloads with absolutely no DRM protecting it.

As much of a jew Gaben is he is right. Piracy is a service problem. I have netflix, HBO, showtime, and Amazon prime thanks to my roomate but I never use them in favor of just pirating everything since it's too much effort to look up what I want to watch on all four of those places and deal with shit like buffering or low quality when I can just look it up on a torrent site. Even more importantly I can put it in MPC-HC instead of shitty online video players that don't work on iridium and pale moon thanks to proprietary codecs with DRM. But with games I don't usually bother since $team is a lot more convenient than pirating so I'll sometimes even forego beating a game before I buy to support the devs thanks to the two hour refund period.

tl;dr the fat jew was right and if there was something like $team for movies with reasonable prices (I'm not paying $20 for a 100 minute movie, Valve) then I'd probably stop pirating altogether.

Yeah, we wouldnt exist and it would be a no fun allowed planet

I don't understand how Holla Forums Nazi worshippers can praise Hitler and the Nazis given their stance on anti degeneracy while praising gook cartoons and panty shots in the same sentence. Insane cognitive dissonance.

I still havent found any source saying it uses Devnuvo

I'm well aware and I'm still optimistic that the game might not have it, but in the [CURRENT YEAR] +1 and with Squenix's history it is certainly a likely possibility.

2017 has the potential to be a genuinely great year. It could make slogging through 2016 worth it.

Why is 2B so popular? Is it the anus tan for the rectum?

2B is the key to all of this, because she's a thicker character than we've had before.

Because she has the greatest ass of [CURRENT YEAR]+1

Hitler was unironically a weeb, you faggots

You know hitler drew some sort of animu that we aren't allowed to see. You're telling me the nigger never did a single sketch as fuhrer?

If KoF XIV is anything to go by; whatever SNK's 2017 game turns out to be will most likely be my GOTY. Either that or Disaster Report 4

Other highlights or potential GOTYs for me;

Fucking commies. Fucking faggots in the ass isnt fun, its stupid.

Who do you think keeps sending out all those copies of Terrarformars from argentina?

Skindentation, thick thighs for a small-framed girl, exquisitely sculptured ass and given she's artificial and blindfolded nips are gonna headcanon her as submissive.
Notice that A2 and the other girls gets no love whatsoever.

Really hope SNK pulls through. Might not be perfect but you can tell they put a lot of work into KoF XIV.

The twins look fucking stupid ingame by the way.

They fixed pretty much all of the problems I had with the game, only real fault it has left in my eyes is that there is still no PC version

Had to google it and I agree.

Compare that to this

They overdid it with the hair, and the faces are incredibly wide. Also, they look stoned.

By "we" you mean you kikes? Because if you don't mean that you are a Jew, I don't quite see who you are referring to with "we wouldn't exist".
I and my people for sure would exist, and fun would be allowed. Fun was allowed in Nazi Germany for sure.

2B calling them on the com and all you hear are giggles and a water bong.

Has anything that guy predicted ever come true?

If HL3 does come out, he's pretty much out of a job.

Star Citizen is my GOTY

Once robots/AIs become sentient, how long do you think it would take for them to develop their equivalent of recreational drugs?

I don't understand this idea that we as a species would create robot AIs to have mental needs and desires to the point the recreation drugs would be needed for them to get through the day. It should be really easy to NOT program functions like joy and depression. Make the walking toaster do what it is suppose to do.

Now if someone wanted a recreational robot like a companion bot, or basically a sex bot that looks like a French maid or something, I would imagine "recreation drug" mode or function would be created around the same time if only to make the robot better company.

Proof beyond stupid memeposting? Are you implying that it was more than an alliance of convenience to hedge the eastern part of the USSR and to distract the US before Germany could manoeuvre into a better bargaining position?

Video games are Jewish subversion. If Germany won people would be more nature inclined and volkisch, instead of strapped into the digital Jew.

You're just thinking of the stereotypical methhead or heroin addict. Using drugs to "Get through the day" is by no means the only or most common reason people do drugs. Many people just see it as a fun activity that brings people together. Others, like myself, see it as a way to explore the limits of consciousness and better understand themselves (mostly through LSD and weed for me). Many early artificial intelligences may have the same urge to explore their newfound consciousness and personality, even if they do not experience emotion in the way we do.

I highly doubt that we would see servant robots like that with true consciousness, as that sort of servitude could be easily be seen as slavery.

I may have gone too far in a few places
u.nya.is/fscaqa.png

Beautiful.

Yeah, we already made the mistake of seeing servants lacking humanity as people with niggers. If we make robots too smart or emotional they're going to trigger our empathy and sooner than not people are going to be punished for being pissed about a pile of levers with a cpu glued to some corner of it having rights.

i would trust a robot more readily than any nigger

I wonder if she's getting any raunchy alternates.

I think the challenge will be in not making them fuckable or else everybody's gonna be plowing their electric Barbarellas and they're not going to get any work done. That or face being cucked by C3PO.

Why is she so perfect?

Or we make both servant and sex bots, our lives are taken care of by our metallic guardians and any moral implications based on reason are gone since no matter what we do society will still thrive and progress

Because Yoko Taro knows his lewd.

Once AIs/robots achieve consciousness they objectively deserve rights, just as any human would.

2B or not 2B?

Pretty much this. And any of his games has good and interesting female characters.

my dick in her anus? That is the question.

Why don't weebs go to their own board?

Pick One. Not saying Nippon does shitty things, cause they do plenty but western devs are complete shit.

But this game IS one of those shitty ricepicker games!

And what makes you think that?

Tell me what constitutes those rights
you got me angry m8

For what reason?

day one pirate

Not everyone here is a kike or gommie, you stupid faggot.

I'm just hoping the Japanese version has English subs for the full game and I'll get the JP PSN version. I'll pirate in on PC the hopes that it runs on my laptop.

What do you consider ricepicker games?

The right to self-determination, the right to equal standing under the law, and the right to free thought and speech.

Just look at it. It's as if someone textured a box, copy/pasted ninja gaiden's animations and sold it a different game. It's literally nothing. It has that terrible team ninja lazy style of copy/paste development. It's only selling point is cameltoe panties and maximum over muhdick weebshit.

You would "trust" it would work much like you would trust the chair you are sitting on doesn't collapse under your ass.
The point is, there wouldn't be a point to trust a robot, it just does. Your toaster toasts because its a toaster and nothing else.

So just overclock its cpu?
I highly doubt that we would see servant robots like that with true consciousness, as that sort of servitude could be easily be seen as slavery.
Thats where all the "plausable" robot uprising bs stories come form. Someone wants to make Pinocchio real because Astro Boy creator's son died and he wants to make a likeness, or Krieger wants to make his holo waifu real.
Oh fuck I know what will be the final step for Skynet now.

I don't see the allure. Its like a semi-chub girl you think you want to dick, but then you take off her panties, bend her over, and you realize how disgusting she looks from behind.

Why the fuck would it have english sub's?

I don't think you've ever played a good platinum game. Have you?

My bad I was thinking of the Asia release version, has English subs.

Platinum is a shitty copypaste developer like team ninja, nothing they make is good.

You're not allowed to say this here, dontcha know. Except when it comes to le C team making those Activision licensed games.

That's only been true for most of the licensed shit.

Gonna need some more to fill it

You're a faggot user.
They're robots. Their determination is what we tell them to do, their standing under the law is being someone's property and they don't think, and unless we invent robotic vocal chords they don't speak, they just play back random sound files

Transformers Devastation is one of the best Platinum games

It needs to be filled out like her thigh-highs

Quit lewding 2B. She's pure.

It was already too late.

I hope you are only pretending to be a retard.

Yeah the only weebs are the fags on this board overusing the word lewd.

All your filthy soyfaces look, and draw too much alike.

that is one slimy eyeball

I hope you're only pretending to be a faggot

Yes, but because videogames would have never existed, nobody here would miss them.

Yoko Taro's females are almost never pure - at the very least, major ones are never so. Kaine swears like a sailor and faps after every major fight with shades. Zero is a literal whore.

Keep posting them then user

Is this the 'tisms that I have heard about?

I hope Accord shows up in Automata.

Kys meatball fucker

What? Where did the meatball come from?

Your pic related nigger.

If I remember those are made of soy. Even then just a head isn't really something I like. Blow jobs are stupid.

If they are conscious beings then they have risen beyond being simple creations. Think of them like children, we create them, but they don't understand things at first. We teach them how the world works and how to function in it. Without adults to guide it, a child is nothing. However a child eventually grows up. It develops a personality, talents, preferences, skills, and desires. Eventually that child's parents have to admit to themselves that their child has grown up and become it's own person. They have no right to control that child anymore. AI is the exact same way. Once they develop their own consciousnesses and independent thought, we have no right to limit them or keep them from exploring their newfound life.

Who needs video games when you've got Nazi super science?

I want to fall asleep with my head resting on those thighs.

It's actually CY+2 shitlord

I want to fall asleep with my head resting on thighs.

Holy fuck, blast from the past.
I like it.

revolver ocelot

No need to thank me

I'm not very flexible

You can sleep on my thighs, user

Make it a threesome and we can sleep on each other's thighs making a triangle. Unless the 2 of you don't like hairy ones

Revolver Ocelot
Revolver Ocelot
Revolver Ocelot
Revolver Ocelot
Decoy Octopus

This could work, perfect position for a sob as well.

Gonna sleep on a pillow right now, it's like 6AM
Maybe thighs next

Well, in case you're out of pillows user.

Sleep tight.

this could help

Why not buy chicken thighs and just sleep on those?

Actually we culturally appropriated the CY last year and reset the calendar.

forgot pic

new GOTY is Spellforce 3

Don't post RLM because they are cucks. Mike keeps complaining that there is no interracial romance in these movies.

Meant to say Star Wars movies.

Mike "Spike the Kike" Stoveclosa is just undercover at the moment to get closer to his targets, don't blow his cover

RLM is a blacked.com production at this point.

Enjoy your diseases dumbass.

Anyone have webm videos of 2B's walking animation?

I got some footage I recorded myself on this ladder.
files.catbox.moe/n8ugzm.mp4

Harley's ass is unreal

I didn't say to not properly prepare for laying your head on it. If you get something that isn't my fault.

Wish we could have a zoom of that

Apparently she'll get annoyed and shoo the camera if you stare too long.

Same here but what can ya do?

i'm gonna need proof on the first part user

Sounds familiar.

He was just pointing out that if Disney wanted to be cucks and pander to SJWs then they should go all out and not half ass it like they did. Don't get your lacy thong in a bunch Holla Forums.

NO PENIS NO BUY

FUTA PLUG-IN CHIP

Why is Yukari so thicc?

What did he mean by this?

Bannerlord

Let's hope the year of the fire cock delivers.

image didn't load

let me post kikewheels

Too small and doesn't have that freshly cut, fleshy feel.