Mashpotato Samurai bought a Vifam figure as a reference for his new game

I'm unsure if I should be excited or extremely worried

source:
nintendoeverything.com/masahiro-sakurai-bought-a-vifam-figure-as-a-reference-for-his-work/

I remember that game being mediocre garbage. It will probably be for cucktendo too.

Game is shit.
Go fast, get drill, become unstoppable.

The only good thing he ever did in the past decade was reboot KI with Uprising. Maybe he can do it again here but I wouldn't put much faith in that.

same, I kinda hope Noise comes back and does it. Although the guy who made the gamecube game left the company so we'll have to wait and see.

I want anti-weeb tumblr fags to leave

Really?

what?

Eh, it'll probably be an 8/10 game with some dumb hard-headed decision that prevents it from being truly great, like he usually does these days.

I think i opened a gateway to fake Holla Forums, which steals my posts as i type them in, and sends into FBi.

I dunno, Smash 4 was more like a 7/10. I put over 400 hours into it, however like you said the guy makes some really dumb decisions. I doubt it'll be a BAD game, I'm just worried since the guy's been pulling Inafune like moves recently.

clearly he's asking Vifam to "GIVE HIM HIS COURAGE"

Also Vifam is a good mecha.

I'm just getting into mecha myself.

I fucking loved Gunbuster.

Gunbuster > Evangellion

I agree

Well there they go my hopes for Kid Icarus Uprising 2 or a Mysterious Murasame Castle reboot.

Absolute cancer

You won't be alive to see it, get fucked.

So how about all those weeb mechas that were copied and pasted into Battletech?

>>>/4chan/

Only the aestetics, faggot.

amen

Listen if you wanna watch people fight, watch people fight. Weebshit mecha might as well be Ultraman wearing cardboard boxes.

Extremely worried

Did I step back into 2010?

Nigger just fuck off, the entire concept of the genre breaks a fundamental mathematical principle, the square-cube law (among many others), if you want realism then go play ARMA III.

You want a "realistic" mech game?
The mechs would all be at most four meters tall, they'd all be very slow and the entire game would take place over extremely uneven terrain, because otherwise there'd be no reason to not just send tanks in.

Xabungle > gunbuster

Noriko might be over the top, but did she ever catch an ICBM before impact and then toss it back?

Not really no, Battletech stole a lot of designs early on from shit like Macross, Dougram, even Votoms. Then they got sued and had to licens them or fuck off, so they licensed them.

They've been trying to phase them out and refer to them as the "Unseen" now IIRC.

You sound like the people who probably once said it's unrealistic people will fly

It's either that or tankfags.

People forget autism is the major driving force of innovation.

Real Robot is superior

Super Robot fags are BTFO their genre is fucking deader than outs

Both are fucking neat. seriously, imagine being able to pilot something like Great Mazinger or even Daitarn 3

All robots are great.

>implying he's not rebooting Joy Mech Fight

Joy Mech Fight doesn't have guns.

I too only enjoy mature anime made for mature people. Such as myself.

I didn't like either of them that much. Not an anno fan.

You remember absolutely wrong.

Kill yourself.

Take the above suggestion.

If Nintendo makes a new Custom Robo, they'll probably make it free2play.
The game structure is just asking for it.