Odin Sphere

What stuff did they add in the remake?

Other urls found in this thread:

odinsphere.wikia.com/wiki/Odin_Sphere:_Leifthrasir
wololo.net/2016/11/04/ps-vita-3-63-jailbreak-will-hack-released-ps-vita-firmware-3-63/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Casual 1-button combat mode and 16:9 support.

There's new midbosses, areas are laid out differently with new sidescrolling(as in not a full circle) areas, a new combat system that you need to play on hard with to enjoy and a less time consuming alchemy UI. There's also a classic mode for if you don't like the new additions.

Currently playing NG+ in Leifdrasir. Never played the original but judging from the Wikia, the changes are quite numerous:
odinsphere.wikia.com/wiki/Odin_Sphere:_Leifthrasir

This game goes from comfy to push-your-shit-in rather quickly but it's pretty fun.
Good game but Atlus shot themselves in the foot with the standard AAA release full price. I got in a sale where it was for slightly-lower-than-half price.

Still hoping Muramasa Rebirth gets ported and they remaster Dragon's Crown with new areas and classes.

Almost forgot, anyone knows if there's a option to turn off the damage numbers? That shit gets in the way too much. DC has that option but I'm not finding it in OSL.

God yes. But what could they add?

Did you know, Dragon's Crown is a spiritual successor of the Capcom D&D arcade games, guess.

in a sense it is, but it is also a continuation of the games vanillaware has been making since Princess Crown. Very good game there too, but not quite like their other releases.

id like to play muramasa rebirth or more specifically i want to play as the oni loli, but im not shelling out for a vita just for one game.
also i want to fug a vulcan

you should look into the vita's library. You'll probably find a lot of games you would love.

yeah, youre right

Is vita babby tier easymodo piracy yet?

Last I heard piracy is a work in progress but is coming along well? I haven't kept up - the games are fairly cheap and you can probably get a bunch of great games for 30 or 40 bucks. Plus, the best version of Sayonara Umihara Kawase, nothing not to love there.

Anything below a specific firmware update is as easy as PSP, anything past that update is impossible for now. See the vitagen thread, it should be in the OP.

The vita failed big where I live so it's hell trying to track down low print vita games and most of them are overpriced as fuck. This applies both to retail and online so I'm waiting for the piracy to get to PSP levels until I get one.

Thanks for the info. It will probably be a gamble to get a vita with the right firmware so I'll probably wait for them to exploit the newer ones.

So buy a PSTV and pirate it…? Shit's like $30.

A new exploit is very unlikely to happen anytime soon.
wololo.net/2016/11/04/ps-vita-3-63-jailbreak-will-hack-released-ps-vita-firmware-3-63/

Yes, but they covered all the Mystaria classes in one form or another. All they could do is make the thief playable but they are all there. Just spread around multiple classes (Cleric was split between Knight and Wizard)

The classes in DC are also much different in implementation that in D&D. They have much less spell oriented (arguably) than in DC which is why you have things like Dwarf tossing and Amazon Grappling.

I bought a PS TV for 100 bucks, that included the 16GB card.

Take a black cock it can change the world.

TRS is on Holla Forums too?

My choices would be:
Cleric (that armored nun right there) - melee/magic hybrid that casts party buffs
Barbarian (the Conan looking NPC)
Dark Elf Beastmaster (the last patch added a Beastmaster set for Elf but we all know it's not the same thing)
Thief (maybe Rannie, the support NPC himself)

Leifthrasir came out recently and VW is a small studio so I think it's not all that foolish to hope for remasters/ports.