In the face of cuckch raiding tier shitposting and mark dying of cakeoverload in some gutter, somewhere...

In the face of cuckch raiding tier shitposting and mark dying of cakeoverload in some gutter, somewhere, let's have a comfy monstergirl vidya thread.

wot

Ye wot mate?.

He's not wrong, but I doubt it's cuckchan.
More likely some nigger mentioned us on another site and we've got the dickheads trying to fit in.

Dishonoured thread was proof there's a bunch of newfags, and I've had my own thread and seen a few others instantly sage brigaded with (1) and done's saying that the thread is reddit-tier, while others try to actually have the thread.

To be fair I did say cuckch raiding tier

Sages are fucking cancer

Reminds me of the retards trying to fit in by shoving race and politics into everything these days.

Maybe newfags and other refugees from 4chins are coming here because they finally realize how cucked it is?

You shouldn't be upset at the influx of newfags, as long as they aren't nufags

Sages may be cancer, but what's more cancerous is bumping a thread like this on the Video Games board.

We should be upset. The dickheads that didn't leave when we did are more pozzed, they simply took a longer time to realise how insane the mods were back there.

They need constant and regular bullying to ensure they realise fullchan culture isn't halfchan culture.

Or maybe they got there late and realized it was a shit website compared to what they were told, and began searching for something better, the 4chan of legends, what it used to be, and then they found this place and fit in better here instead?

Not everyone here is pre 2012 I can guarantee that.

4chan was bragged up for being the worst shithole on earth, and alot of people went there, and were dissapointed it had been cucked out by reddit after the gamergate fiasco.

There's nothing wrong with newfags as long as they aren't full of fucking r/4chan/ tiers of stupidity

The horse is best grill. Big messy horse pussy to motorboat

This tbh, I migrated here around 2014. Place was full of actualfags & feminists when I left.

If they only lurked more instead of posted, I'd be fine with it. I lurked for months before my first post, but newfags seem to think you can just come on and post like it's a forum.

This may be a mongolian carpetweaving shithole but it's our mongolian carpetweaving shithole.

Happy new year and fuck off.

Is it the templatefags? Or the blogposters that think this is Holla Forums?

Partially that's 4chan's fault because it has dissolved into 99% fucking templated threads after the /vg/ and /vr/ split. So the newfags that come here disgruntled over 4chan faggotry, they come here thinking they can just post any olf templatefag thread like OP and get away with it. They have no concept of saging at all over there anymore. It's a fucking shitshow.

There's been an influx of templatefags here, and Holla Forums shitters telling their life stories

Yeah that's fucking 4chan, because nobody lurks over there, it's a bunch of edgy twitter kiddos that come and mimic what they see and post almost immediately with some gay fucking twitter capcha and think it's hilarious

Anyways sage, this is offtopic

>don't worry boys, false name, 0 pictures or posts
I like checking the posts just to see how unfunny, reposted and shit the place has gotten to.
It makes me slightly sad.

I like to think of Holla Forums as old 4chan, the better 4chan

Sorry about that.

Took care of the shit threads

Refresh catalog

if only, user

Why are you here then retard?

It is.

When was the last time you saw someone writing "lurk more"?

Not since last year.
I think in the 3ds homebrew thread like last week.
It desperately needs to make a comeback.

The dishonored thread went to shit because the OP sperged out.

Fucking hell I'm sick of this kike.