The next generation of voters is definitely going to ban guns

Top youtubers are making sure of that. Check m8, rednecks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney_Digital_Network
8ch.net/tv/rules.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulford_Act
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally who

Foreign ecelebs.

Pretty sure he's American.

So how are we going to defend ourselves from terrorist? Checkmate, soyboy.

Friendly reminder that the vast majority of these faggots are quite literally on Disney payroll.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney_Digital_Network

Maybe I will be a successful serial killer someday after all.

Can't believe I used to watch this guy.

No shit

I'm glad I never did :^)

For you

BOOPER DOOPER

We already told you to gtfo back to Holla Forums , vloggers and youtubers are allowed here.
Check the rules and also ==Reported Again ==
8ch.net/tv/rules.html

20 millions subscribers, can't believe this especially since he has been on Youtube like forever:/

The eternal hapa

pretty sure the statistics suggesting that there's been like 40 school shootings this year are entirely due to niggers bringing their handgun to school and gangs killing eachother in a school zone

hapas were a mistake

They don't count religious or gang related school shootings under the same category. If they did whites would still have a lower percentage than blacks and Hispanics in school shootings. Asians are even lower than all. Special exceptions always skew statistics.

I always like the "why do you need a military grade weapon to defend yourself anyway?"

1. AR-15 is not a military grade weapon
2. Who are you to make a threat assessment/determine what it would take to take down a threat when you have never fired a gun in your life?
3. How are you able to predict what kind of threats we may face in 100 or more years time?

To a normie every M-16 patterned rifle is military, the same way every AK looking rifle is an AK-47 despite them being up to 107 now

Jesus Christ, I haven't watch the Disney Channel in over a decade but I don't remember it being this faggy when I was a kid.

Yeah, there's totally not a lot of gun violence in the hood. Also unironically this .

A future where we are all kings

Lol you won't make it to 70 silly

Who says? I could be 70 years old for all you know

Yeah, I'm totally surprised.

Now here is a good gun control rant by a Youtuber.

AR doesn't mean Assault Rifle? Bullshit. Next you are going to tell me that "AK" in AK-47 doesn't stand for "Adolescent Killer."

Why should anyone care about this guy's opinion is on gun control? His only claim to fame is reacting to kid's games. Listen to a learned political youtuber like StyxHexenHammer666 instead.

That's about all, peace out.

Markiplier's audience isn't us, but the stupid children who watch his videos. Like the (((kike))) he is, this fag is subverting the youth into little fighters for whatever political cause he is in.

this user has top goals in life

What the fuck wrong with his face?

soy

That face makes millions of women wet.

Dude! Blacks are more red pilled than whites!

Time to tip the local niggers

I used to like him because he didn't shove politics in his videos.

How many things did you believe as a kid that you believe now? I doubt most of it will stick, hell the video already has a decent amount of dislikes for a Markiplier video.

At least we still have /ourguy/

It's kinda crazy, but the NRA are the reason California has such strict gun laws. Black protesters started listening to their message of open carry of guns in the 60s, and the NRA freaked out and ran to the legislature and got open carry repealed. And guess who signed the bill? Ronald Regan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulford_Act

Theres no reason for a regular joe to have a semi automatic rifle…except to kill innocent people. We are just proposing a ban on AR15 type rifles..not all guns

Do you even know what a semi automatic is?

Yes

It another Holla Forums lying episode. Even dumpf wants to ban guns

He said a lot of dislikes FOR a Markiplier video. Not a lot of dislikes in relation to likes.

Then state what it is. Describe it to me.

Hold on, let me google real quick, fam.

the eternal hapa

Killing guilty people is another thing you can do.

Frundf is OVER

A gun that fires bullets semi automatically. Meaning more than one bullet at a time. You can juat hold the trigger and shoot a full clip. In essence a killing machine that only military personell should have

We are bot savages

Not*

BASED GENERATION ZYKLON

Bubs gonfirm. Blimpf is ober :DDD

SO FUNNAH XD

jews want guns taken away

Im not American but i get angry when i see such things. I even get angry only looking at his face.
Your nation is totally fucked if people listen to fags like this and thus become fags like him. I really hope we either nuke earth soon so this nightmare is over or something happens that fixes everything, which seems unrealistic. Let's just hope that the Nukes start falling soon.

How?

How is a M-16 not military grade?

t. Russian bot

Is Marky Plier on the spectrum?

You do not know what semi automatic is.

its already reality.

He never said an M-16 wasn't military grade. Read the part that you greentexted.

w e w

You realize how cucked you are right? And that testosterone varies in every person for a reason.

t. low-t mr. t

Side effect of a hasty cloning. This isn't even a joke by the way.

Literally only mixed bloods like most e-celebs. Once the wall gets done you're going to see a lot of them lose subscribers.

That Asian dude looks like a fucking Yakuza member.

Because niggers are too stupid to plan something that big?

You know, more times than not I agree with Rageahic but, it'd like he goes out of his way to be the edgiest faggot possible.

He looks like a metrosexual to me.

This is the posture of the alpha predator preparing for combat.

That's a rage face. Notice the eyes. Not the same thing as soygape.

Just imagine if he went full keto and jungle gym at birth.

KEK you fucking Holla Forumsfags

Whaddayaknow, people open their mouths when they speak.

it rhymes with "snatch"

Needs neil degrasse tyson, stonefoxmedia and Black nerd guy. Black Soyboys probably the most whimpy looking Soyboys

One of the huge downsides of taking the flat-pill is known that an asteroid will never wipe us out.

No it doesn't.

Still butthurt, Robertsfag?

A gun where you can kill multiple people with on press of a button.
Full automatic are the one where you can kill infinite amount of people as long as you press the button.

Hey Zach.

This is bait, but this is what idiots actually believer.

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

This should change.

Sauce?

Good, ban guns. All you idiots who think your firearms will protect you from the government fail to realize that the government has access to more powerful weaponry than you could ever get your hands on. Besides, if the government wanted to take your liberty it would just shut down the internet and all other major utilities.

That boy looks like 56%

1776/b8

Wait, so when they want to take guns they don't actually want to take liberties? Is the government tsundere?

They had reddit in the 50s?

Note: Mr. Mark E. Plier was robbed immediately after leaving his car and depended on the cops to get the bad guy.

Just how those big powerful weaposn were able to defeat the vietcong and the taliban.

think that's 40s

but yes

Friendly reminder the vast majority of these e-celebs have Jewish ancestry

Hey zach

But I am Zach

faggot?

felix kujiberg is a cuck

That's where you're wrong kiddo

WHY THE FUCK IS MARKIPLIER TALKING ABOUT GUN CONTROL

HOLY SHIT, YOU PLAY VIDEO GAMES FOR A LIVING YOU RETARDED HAPPA FUCK. WHO ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION ON POLICY

(((das rite)))
wtf i want a gun now !

The NRA is responsible for gun control laws in the first place, so I don't know why liberals hate them. That's why I support the Gun Owners Association.

You don't win wars with bombs and tanks alone. Access to smaller arms is a neccessity. You'll actually do more damage with smaller strikes than you will with huge assaults. That's how the Revolutionar War was won. We wore down the British with samll strikes. It's also how the Viet Cong won. Sure, we had napalm, bombs and tons of other weapons and resources, but it was like trying to get rid of cockroaches with a just a 1 can of bug spray.

I thought gay niggers from outer space was just a movie

ftfy, Yankee.

The union should be maintained.

Except you and I both know you're no older than 16 m8

Bump

Holla Forums - youtube celebs

right-wing = soyboy
right-wing = soyboy
right-wing = soyboy
right-wing = soyboy

every single time

so, americans need their guns to "stop tyranny" right? according to their own logic yeah? the guns exist to fight tyranny?
so americans are just constantly shooting the bankers, the industrialists, the cops, and other rich people?
oh wait they're not?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

epic mate. simply epic.

is he the little boy butthole fucker?

He works for Disney so it's a 50/50 whether he's a molester or a molestee.

why do I keep coming to this board

Feel that noose tighten cuckiplier.

According to the 1790 Naturalization Act, not American, whites only.

Nerve gas is legal in the US, jus' say'n.

pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

Got I can't wait until you IRA shills are in jail.

We also have a right to niggers because they were considered pursuit of happiness.