Metal Gear Marathon

Time for the final of the Main Event for the Metal Gear Marathon, lets start 2017 with a bang and Make Vidya Great Again with Metal Gear Rising!
Gonna try to do the full game and both DLC scenarios in a single stream, but as this game actually takes a level of skill the DLC may have to be done in a separate stream if i start to flag.

Direct : youtube.com/watch?v=FoBsZWSIuHI

Embed for infinity.moe users : youtube.com/embed/FoBsZWSIuHI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCA09fhVpC8
youtube.com/embed/jCA09fhVpC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

infinity.moe at this point is namefag circlejerk, and you their attention whore.

Just giving people options so if they don't want to watch directly on youtube they don't have to. And im hardly their attention whore, thats marks job.

At least you are self aware.

Are you gonna play or what?

No. He is going to show glorious title screen untill 2018 comes. And you are forced to watch.

He finally started, if anything.

Not even the first boss, the tutorial boss at that. I never claimed to be good.

As long as you get the hang of parrying then most of the other bosses will be pretty easy.

Nearly time for THE MEMES JACK!

Did he strip hostages naked yet?

Ayy this is the faggot that got emotional with neo-com's 2 ending because he spent $60 on that shit game.

He died to the tutorial boss and he can't even save hostages to strip em'.

Jesus christ that chat is freaking dreadful

Blame mark for paying for shills to promote his redditchan furfag trap circlejerk streaming service

MEMES

I'm staying out of the chat. But man this guy is slow on the uptake, just keep your distance when Monsoon turns purple then parry his ranged attacks.

sage for playing the worst MG game in the series

That's it. Memes over.

There is still one more.

Memes never truly die.

On the plus side, Monsoon makes for an amazing character palettes. Made me pick SG back up.

Scissor man is down. Too bad he's a chump.

Now it's time to go for Sam's bike then the next Boss. Then the base, then the man himself.

It's time to make america great again. Like the good old days after 9/11.

It begins, Metal Gear.

Fucked up the QTE

pleb detected

What other movies do you guys marathon?

Ill be doing the MGR DLC tonight but after than im streaming Asuras Wrath which is often considered Animu the video game if that counts.

Computer crashed right at the end of the credits but thanks for the streams. Looking forward to more in the future.

Rather than start a new thread as im just doing the DLC ill bump this one back to life.

Time for Jetstream Sam and Bladewolf.

Direct: youtube.com/watch?v=jCA09fhVpC8

Embed: youtube.com/embed/jCA09fhVpC8

AWOO!!!!

Learn to parry and dodge

Lockon button was all i needed.

Jetstream Sam done, time for Blade Awoo.

And with that the Metal Gear Marathon is done for another year! Hope you folks had some fun. For those that care ill be streaming Asuras Wrath in an hour or so but i wont be posting the links here, iv bothered every body enough for one year.

The fact that he is a pleb should have been pretty noticable when he was playing the rest of the games

Nice thesis you emotionally invested autist

k