Why is everything here so expensive compared to Steam?

Why is everything here so expensive compared to Steam?

life is fucks life

That's your problem

It used to be cheaper than steam. Was good.

Because you arent pirating.

I wonder if they got new management or something, their new site is extremely stale.

Site's owned by Redditors

What's the alternative, except Steam and the Humble store? Obviously sites like G2A need not apply.

Piracy is the best alternative.

Degenerates

fuck off MPAA

You're the only degenerate

Videogames are the best they've been in years. 2015 and 2016 were great years for gaming. What exactly is your problem?

I don't understand why you would buy it from them anyway, since it still requires Steam. Why do they exist?

Region restrictions is a big part of it. You can't gift a game to your friend if they're from another region, but that restriction doesn't apply to GMG and more dodgy sites like Kinguin.

I usually just check sites like isthereanydeal to find best deals. There's another, I think cheapshark, that will email if something hits a particular discount.

GoG is really good. Although you'll be mostly left with old games, and CDPR's own witcher series but they never made a good witcher game anyway

its cheaper than steam year round.

i buy games from them all the time.

whats funny OP is I bought that game for $43 from GMG BEFORE IT CAME OUT steam sold it for $60

Yeah I don't know why. I used to buy quite a good amount of games there before but when they switched to Euro the prices went through the roof and I never shopped there again.

D2D?

Yeah, steam was alright until gabe went full kike outside his own shit games and the prices went high at the same time good games completely stopped coming out

Look at this fag and laugh

humblestore
GOG
D2D
amazon (digital section)
gamersgate
Gamestop (digital section ) they have pricing mistakes/ really good deals sometimes.
wingamestore
newegg (digital section)

Playism for jap indies.

here's your (you)