Dead or alive 3

Morrowind

Warcraft 3

Fallout 1

Deus ex 1

MGS

Neptunia

Complete this list

everyone talks shit about neptunia and kojima nowadays, add doom 1/2/64, planetscape torment and vampire the masquerade

make a planescape thread right now and tell me people don't talk bad about planescape on Holla Forums

Undertale because you can't talk about it at all

Halo

Call Of Duty

The Skyrim series

Battlefield 3

Yeah nah shit list

You're going to have to give me a breakdown of why you think it's a bad game.

- no quicktravel
- don't have the right skills? then fuck you for wanting to have a story.

It's a worse Gothic :^)

So you never played Morrowind. There is fasttravel, by means of magic, transportation with boats and striders. And story shit isnt locked behind skills, is locked behind factions you join or not join.

Give me a breakdown of why it's good.

Thief

And soon, Skyrim 2.

That being said I got bored pretty fast of morrowind

When a game gets ripped off into oblivion for decades even to this day and STILL nothing comes close to it, that status is well deserved.

A group of people who call themselves Holla Forums happen to enjoy it on many aspects including but not limited to gameplay, progression, immersion, graphics, meta gameplay, and lore. There are many archived threads on this subject.

Now, what is your personal reason for disagreeing with the consensus?

You can talk shit about those all you want.

Just don't be surprised when people call you a faggot for it.

What a shit thread.

Can you show your reasoning?

The dungeons for the most part are copy and pasted segments but just in different orders.

Gameplay doesn't match the dice roll mechanic well.
Just standing next to an enemy swinging a sword with little to no reaction is boring gameplay, whether you hit them or not. This makes weapon variety obsolete, because regardless of what you do, you're just swinging something ad nauseum until something dies.

The world is pretty bland. Some mountains, giant mushrooms and some swamps littered about. Vivec, one of the most praised cities in the game, is the worst example of a city in the game, since all the other towns and settlements are part of the game world and not just locked behind doors and load screens.

There's some things I like, no quest markers, signs in the game world to get to the next place, which leads you to getting lost sometimes. Which would be fine, if there were interesting things to get lost in. Dwemer ruins weren't interesting. The open towns thing was pretty neat as well.

Played as a warrior, thief and wizard though never finished the main quest. Got quite far in the Thieves Guild and the dungeon where you had to use the levitate spells was pretty good. But those are the onky highlights I have from the game.

Was also my first TES game.

That fucking EYE game

You should have taken the lesson from right there and realized you're a moron and gaming isn't your thing. Should stick to dota

I remember when I first saw Vivec I was like "This is pretty cool", but then exploring the actual buildings wasn't great. Aside from the upper noble areas, they all feel kinda copy pasted.

It has no god damned point. It's pure shitposting. You can criticize any game on Holla Forums, and there will always be someone there to call you a faggot. It doesn't mean you can't "talk bad" about it.

Would you like to take this theory and try it?

The thread has proven itself wrong in at least one case already, people are listing their complaints about Morrowind, a game you can't talk ill off apparently.

Oh, look, another metafag whining thread.

Not getting very far there

Holla Forums in general dislikes compileshit, even the more weeb of us. Holla Forums tolerate nepfags because they're not that obnoxious and keep it in their own threads.

What's the matter, your legs broken or something?

nothing in this thread so far is true, is it?

You being a faggot is an undeniable truth

Didn't say it was too big. It's mostly copy and pasted and it isn't connected to the main game world like the other cities, which is one of the best things in Morrowind.

I'd have liked bigger cities, but what's even more important is variety. Discovering new towns or dungeons only for each building to be copy and pasted is just disappointing.

but you can always talk about that on Holla Forums. youre just proving my point.

Loading screens is the only valid complaint you have here man which is kinda tempered by the fact it was made in 2002 with actual memory limitations as opposed to nowadays where bethesda has loading screens that shouldn't be there

I like morrowind, but this is just bullshit. Vivec is one of the worst locations in the game, as it's literally just the same several locations copypasted several times. Want to get more quests? Better go through all that copied content and talk to every single NPC there so you don't miss any :^).

How about having a city that's not a repetitive bee hive with a hundred utterly useless NPCs, with a few useful ones hidden among them (half of which only give you a fetch quest to another part of fucking Vivec, since even the NPCs are, apparently, too sick of that fucking city to do the legwork themselves)?

?
What happens if you try to discuss Warcraft 3?

Gothic 2 was better, especially with the expansion included. The improved control system alone makes it so.

You're totally fine with everything being copied and pasted?

I don't expect literally everything to be completely new. It's just when you play a game like Morrowind, your first playthrough is likely to go anywhere between 50 to 100 hours, depending on what side quests you do, general dicking around, guilds, etc.

What usually kills a game for me, especially RPG's is when you start to see the "game". I was pretty engrossed when I first played it for even the small details like the sign posts I mentioned earlier. Which, I personally think, should be in every single RPG and that all quest markers need to go. For something so small, it added so much to the game for me. The open towns were good, although I didn't appreciate how good they were until I played Oblivion and they weren't there anymore.

But when I got to my fifth dungeon, I was already noticing the patterns and the assets being used. Which, for such a large game, is terrible. By the time you're level 10, there's rarely anything new and it just becomes a slog to get through each and every dungeon.

I'm not really talking about the art style here, since it would be dumb if everything was completely different, but you could tell that they joined up "corridor A" to "room B" in one dungeon and then just joined up "corridor C" to a reversed "room B" in another.

It's a lot more prevalent in the later entries of the series, which is due to Bethesda's laziness, but the copy and pasted dungeons were what really killed Morrowind for me.

Like I said earlier, the dungeon where you use the levitating spell was great and it sticks out because it was memorable, different and interesting. I can't say that for the majority of the game.

That's because they still use the same shitty rendering techniques as the netimmerse engine (which is pretty much just an older version of gamebryo). They still don't have proper occlusion culling in the "Creation" engine (i.e gamebryo with some graphical upgrades but still the shitty rendering system). Unlike proper engines you have to manually place triggers that does the occlusion culling but Bethesda being shit barely bothered doing that and modders had to do it properly for them, and it's still severely limited in comparison to proper automatic occlusion culling.

Once again your argument is

aka bethdrone syndrome

This is true, but gothic 1 is pretty hard to find a flaw in.

Okay, list the copied assets.

Your list is fine except for one thing

it's a shitty game to begin with, only autistic spergs fucking like that game, it's a bare bones RPG the only thing that causes these dumb kids to talk about it is because of the tits, and the fact that literally roleplay in those threads and pretend to be little girls.

Plus, all the retards who like that game are non-white.

Perhaps you're one of them? dub?

I always see WC3 get shat on here, so idk why he listed it.

Once again you prove you cannot read. Where have I said they need to be in one room or that I get lost around Vivec? Take Planescape Torment, for example. The city there is diverse, interesting, with each location being unique and offering new shit to do. The generic NPCs get a generic name so you don't spend a year talking to ALL of them (does giving a name to an NPC that only offers genering conversation topics really offer so much immersion to you?), yet the quest NPCs deinitely aren't all lumped up in one place

Anyone who has played the game, knows what I'm talking about. It's one of the biggest gripes of the entire TES series. I'm not autistic enough to "list the assets".

I'm curious because I have a hard time understanding the appeal of nepshit. I think the console wars theme is alright but the execution and gameplay is way too subpar. There are better waifu games out there if that's the appeal but well, one man's treasure is another man's trash.

vanilla WoW

vanilla TF2

It's the puzzle piece level design. All assets are designed as puzzle pieces to be combined and reused instead of everything being unique. It allows for easier content creation but causes a lot of repeating patterns that players will notice.

Go in one of their threads, that's all I gotta say chief.

The autism in those threads is cancerous. The console war theme is fucking gay, it's unoriginal and cliche, even more so when it's literally banking on the fact you're underage to begin with, cause only kiddoz think console wars are 'neat' and 'coolio'.

It's gay dude, just gay.

Time to become a man and have some conviction user.

Can't speak for the rest of Holla Forums but if anyone shittalks these two I'll be there for an autistic shitfest until the thread hits reply limit.

I just think it could allow for good parody if properly executed, but it hasn't really happened yet. It's not really a theme I'm particularily interested in but it could be fun if done right.
Also I'll probably trust you this once since I don't want to expose myself willingly to their cancer.

Which is funny, because if you find the connection between two pieces, you can sometimes find a crack and stare into the great grey beyond. They didn't even make the puzzle pieces fit properly.

I would, but I have no idea about them, never owning a console.

people have to know the games to talk about them man

You are either very wealthy, very poor or very young.

Well it wouldn't be a proper Bethesda game without bugs and design mistakes now would it?

The "best" console I've ever owned was a PSX, the one that lasted the longest was a gen 1 sega genesis until it was given away to niggers fuck you, mom

Consoles never became much of a thing in eastern Europe. Nobody I know owned any console before around 2013, when they started being marketed here. Even then, most people don't have one – they don't see a reason to, as they'd rather invest in a good PC and be able to do other shit than just games on it, not to mention the wider selection of games.

There you go, learn something new every day. They were actually a solid option up to the mid 90s because computers were so fucking expensive.

I had an Atari 2600, Sega Master System, N64 and Xbox along with my various computers starting with a 386, you got a problem with that?

let me guess, pc gamer?

The original Xbox is probably the best console by a mile, assuming you're not a normalfag in which case a PS2 was a better choice.

You gotta remember that Eastern Europe was under commies up until 1989. "90's kids" were the first ones to play vidya here, the older generation spending their childhood playing outside

Yeah, if it was properly executed. Sadly it isn't.

It's a shame, there are no good RPGs nowadays.

europoor or just retarded?

sounds a little miserable to be honest. Pretty much everyone needs a PC, but the games are pretty lacking.

The control scheme. The redundant rpg mechanics. Everything after chapter 1 was boring. No side quests after chapter 1 (besides the one with the book that doesn't even go anywhere). Enemy stat scale was beyond fucked. Scrolling past a billion items in your/a merchant's inventory (barter system was a nice touch, but it felt like it was there by by accident because ore was used as currency).

What the fuck nigger, chapter 1 has literally nothing happen, are you smoking that dope from the swamp camp?

xbox's niche games were probably some of the most interesting around. Just because halo was really popular with normalfags and by extension was the most popular game on the system, doesn't mean the console didn't have some fascinating games.

Yeah but chapter 1 had stuff to do. The rest of the game was "follow the main quest, there's no point exploring anywhere or talking to anybody because you've finished it all"

Not really. Then again, I'm mostly into RPGs and GSGs, which aren't exactly the console staple

Every console since the original PS has been filled with normalfag casuals, arguing about which had more normalfags is pointless.
The Xbox was my choice because it had a HDD and could be soft-modded with XBMC into the great little media center / piracy machine.

Are you a nigger perhaps?

Testing the wordfilter

Gothic is shit

Dark Messiah is shit

Dead or alive 3 is shit

Morrowind is shit

Warcraft 3 is shit

Fallout 1 is shit

Deus ex 1 is shit

MGS is shit

Neptunia is shit

nope, northern european with a bit of italian in me, first person games have been pretty weak for nearly a decade, grand strategy seems like the opposite of interesting, strategy games aren't exactly blowing my mind with their interactivity, and the rpgs sure like to stick to table top as opposed to video game conventions.

Huh, looks like you can, in fact, speak badly of these games on Holla Forums

I've got Gothic 2 installed and ready to go. Hope it's better :^)

So, a nigger.

And shit opinions on vidya, true to your negro blood.

Literally fucking kill yourself.

far from it actually, we just have different tastes. Are you living in Eastern Europe? I've noticed a lot of people from the region seem to like those kinds of games.

Ever consider your opinions are so irrelevants that nobody cares?

Faggot

Who are you quoting?

If that's true, then that's my problem, not me being censored on Holla Forums.
Looks like I struck a nerve.

Retard detected.

Looks like you have.

I'm very upset, you troll'd me.

Trolled you how?
I tested your supposition (that I can't talk bad about those games on Holla Forums). It turned out to be wrong.

I'm just saying you exposed me and I'm angry

This isn't 4chan. But fine.

I don't understand the praise of that series. Dudebro shooter before there were dudebros.

Well, hopefully that keeps you from making shit meta threads like this in the future. I won't hold my breath.

Thanks man, now get to killing yourself

And don't forget that PC has its own share of normalfags.

Find nichè games and cut yourself off from mainstream gaming culture, that's what I did.

What an amazing thread, OP.

Your ID is p good though

but it says bad

Just as soon as you get to deleting this thread

how will i know you've done the deed?

Didn't know snowden had such good taste

Dedicated shitposting thread?