youtube.com/watch?v=IuyxcKsFWhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HELLO 2017

ah sonic 4 physics we meet again

So who even are these guys

Mind fuckery incoming

Todd & Aaron

top kek

why are niggers the most autistic people ever?

This shit never gets old.

Last one.

Is this ygyl? If it is I fucking lost

I watched Digimon: The Movie again recently, and it fucking sucks so fucking bad. It's inexcusably terrible and makes absolutely no sense. The relentless pop songs and shoddy editing together of 3 separate movies turns it into this bizarre mess of events and really awful writing.

I was just a little bit sick in my mouth. BRB have to self medicate after that one.

you got something there ,keep going

weak faggots
The reason why all the characters move too quickly and look odd is because they're genetically engineered, if you hadn't of guessed.

the mindfuck is that someone watched this and then decided to make a movie from it , a mainstream movie and it completely missed the point of the series and it sucked

>tfw an Aeon Flux and The Maxx fan

God damn, i'm glad I stopped watching that garbage a long time ago.

(checked)

it won't stop it from happening you know

Hahahahaha what did that dumb bitch think she was doing?

oh god poeple are STILL uploading my speedrun to this day,

ive completely forgotten about that marathon i did, i havent even speedran a game in almost a year. fuck man. anyways, yeah, dont ever get into speedrunning its just a downhill slope after a while.

Probably a camwhore and forgot her camera was on.

A female gamer alright.

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN WHAT IS GOING ON

I was speedrunning at this marathon and the voice that sounds like a female is actually a tranny and it got upset when the chat and me were having fun.

Why does this not surprise me? It is the current year +2 after all.

but why

Are there really scenes missing from the western version of the movie?

Fucking hell, how about before you cap that shit you throw out the bow, quiver and lantern?

you don't even know the half of it

dobson pls

smh user

sorry user here some less clipping.

I was bored so I made this.

Holy shit, DOAX has better and more believable jiggle than that. Also, just a quick question, but is that person meant to look like some half-breed? Too dark for my taste tbh, fambulance.

Much better.

Can't really compare it to DOAX, that shit's all made by professionals, not a bunch of modders doing it for free.

I just did, user-kun. This isn't plebbit, you don't get to construct the rules of engagement when you enter the banter zone.

And I'll be over here comparing my apples to my oranges and pretending it means anything.

Shes just tan user and yes it is all a bit unnecessary and the jiggle is very over the top I can definitely agree with you.

Time for some 'tism, you asked for it.
The reason why I mentioned DOAX is because that looks quite retarded at times as well (which is what a lot of people mention about DOAX). This defied my expectation of how silly something can look on the female body before it just becomes a massive distraction and ultimately ruins the view.
Also:
Have you ever played any game modded by any chance? And I've also seen animators do much better jobs than paid animators, see Mass Effect Andromeda's facial expressions and gun grabbing animations. Someone who's paid to do something doesn't automatically make them better, they can just brag about how they work in a shitty industry. By the way, can I get an orange, fam?

Reminds me of King of Zimbabwe.

you giggle you lose?

Honestly this would sound a lot better in his normal voice. Nice mix though.

that's the most silent webm with sound i've ever heard

Did you purposefully lower the volume you chimp?

Hello halfchan faggot.

Why are Sonic physics so hard to get right?

It's supposed to sound like D.A.N.C.E.

Takes one to know one

I feel like I should know whats happening but it's been so long that I barely remember anything

I have never seen a more accurate depiction of what happened to this board

how about this?

Anyone have that webm of the one guy playing the entirety of one game kicking every enemy in said game set to 500 Miles? Wanted to post it myself, but don't have it currently lads.

Fucking liberals are a joke

can hardly wait

Every friend I've had who was transexual or became transexual (All out of touch with reality people FYI) became batshit insane emotional messes who demanded 24/7 that everything they did was perfect and any disagreement with anything they did including shouting at random people in public for calling them their actual sex and not their made up fantasy shit resulted in you getting yelled at

I cut off ties with all of them, and from time to time I see them pop up in gaming circles etc and they've only become more batshit insane

Since then soon as somebody says they are trans anything I just fucking bail, if you stick around and try to be friends with these people it will just result in your social feeds being filled with the most batshit emotionally unstable insane stuff you've ever seen

Hell that video even shows it, they have zero control over their emotions and they go from sad/happy/sad/happy/sad/happy~ in fucking nanoseconds

It's not fucking worth it, some greater decent part of you often will want to help these emotional trainwrecks, but they don't want logical life advice, they want you to tell them how awesome they are and everything they do is amazing and you should believe every little fucked up warped reality shit they have to say, otherwise prepare to get screamed at repeatedly

Honestly, it's understandable considering how many people pronounce the "c" softly and how necromancy is black magic.

I don't have the Dark Messiah version, only mine

I want naziboos to leave.

What do you think fuccboi ?

I really don't get the appeal of Robot Unicorn.

The songs okay and everything but the game itself is pretty boring.

And water is wet.

what the fact that her tits slowly expand? thats what this guy does

NeoCranium is a talented fucker who lives under Criken's thumb.

Nein

i was this close

Holy fucking shit, I feel so damn sorry for you Americans. I know the anime english dub already butchers some shit but this particular dub is a fucking abomination.

also happy new year fuckboys

Groovy.

You have any more like this?

looks like shit

AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"I SUCK MY GIRLFRIENDS PENIS."

Oh hey it's Belladonna of Sadness.

This was a fun movei to watch, very Psychosexual retelling of Joan of Arc's story. It's was pretty good anime.

What was the point of then? The world made no sense in the far future and trevor and aeon knew each other intimately despite him being a security chief meant to capture her?

Original Audio

You ain't seen nothing yet

Dude how did you do that? It sounds great in the webm.

So when do the weebs leave?

Izotope

More specifically:

Removed noise
Increased volume
Corrected harmonics
Corrected equalizer
Exported vorbis file
Stuck file into LameXP, AAC encoded to 256bitrate
MKVmerged original video with LameXP output audio file
Used to encode WebM

Same shit I did with this, minus noise removal because audio capture/output by design is for TV speakers and not headphones

And original audio of that for example

Same process was used for this

Warning: Normalfag cancer

If you don't know how to properly audio correct equalizer for audio

-If you are not removing noise, use the half moon AKA disco smile to bring up the lows and highs, adjust till pitches stable
-If you are removing noise, after all noise is removed bring up bass on all lower frequencies by 2dB up until the 40hz range, r to 1.5db for raise to 3dB through 40-80hz, lower to 2db for 100hz and 1db for 125hZ then 0dB for anything higher, this will take the "Tinny" sound out of cleaned up noise removal for male speech

For women its the exact same thing, just add 70hz to all above measurements to restore EQ after audio noise removal

Sorry fixed typo

SAMMY TRIED TO WARN US ABOUT DEUS EX

I've been waiting for a million years to post this.

This game is fun if you like Tron.

Game?

it's in the name of the file but it's called TRON RUN/r

requesting the webm where anime grills have a shootout with S.T.A.L.K.E.R bandit audio.

Something about the existence of these rubs me the wrong way.

Most American possible instrument.

Charls a qt when he's not in drag.

DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN FAGGOT

That just sounds like a joke. Reminds me of this video.

No, the crying marathon manager is not joking. I was in the threads where the runner linked to this segment.

Made another webm of the Devil May Cry anime.

What exactly are these girls suppose to be?

That's why I hate anime.

are those female models of the sonic characters?

It's still a shit comparison, Bethesda shitting out Skyrim might've been a shit performance, a modder making Skyrim out of Oblivion (which is basically what Bethesda did) is impressive as fuck.
Resources matter.

I've made mods fam.

these threads are doghsit without you, user

Anyone got the other Holla Forums bumps?
What's the name of the song on this one?

So Trish was holding back that entire fight right?

the only alright voice in that was Dante

blast from the past

Well it was Reuben Langdon.

I guess I mean even though I like the anime it's fights aren't anywhere near as good as the games.

I had to butcher this to get it to work and I still don't have it right. Anyways it was more the initial footage that I should have kempt not this.

source?

Le Chateau Autiste, a segment from "The Right Stuff"'s "The Daily Shoah".

Does no one know the song name?

Was this what you were trying to do?

Quick Nvidia export, webm soon

filedropper.com/tinadancing

Give me the source files I'll do it in 1080p

files.catbox.moe/ku1382.mkv
If you want.

Would totally bang and take responsibilities in a couple of years when she actually can get pregnant

Even the tranny was uncomfortable as fuck right there. Not to mention those two years were a waste
looks like a dude with a wig even in low resolution.

Trying to bring attention to herself and bump her own viewerbase while completely disregarding the fact that she's a guest on someone else's stream - which HE will get punished/flagged for, not her.

Just being a selfish cunt like every other GAMUR GIRL. They don't care who they hurt or the irreparable damage they do to the hobby so long as they get likes, tweets, upvotes or whatever stupid internet currency people fucking use these days.

Source? Not the anime

I got Nyutengu and Marie Rose as well the Nyu is a tad smaller than the Marie.\ files.catbox.moe/7al7l8.mkv
In case you like Nyu more than Tina I mean.

this shit is SO depressing and yet i watch every single god damn one, every single god damn time they're posted

are these supposed to be funny or what?

Get out TRS. 8ch is not for you.

Shut up Iron March.

You fuckers are raiding Holla Forums too aren't you? That is where all the anime-hate has been coming from.

Can't you guys butt-fuck on your own domain?

You didn't butcher it as much as me but the limit is still 12 MB. Good job though.

You fuckers are so new you think getting banned is a penalty.

That was just using your webm source, so its only as good as your original was

Working on the 720p versions now since you gave me the source files

preemptive post with source because shithead anons don't put source in the title

All right so it was my butchery you touched up, good job.

Well I converted it to 60FPS

Is that a fan dub?

Is that real?

Show By Rock is the anime sauce incase any anons ask for sauce.

It's from a known Melee modder, so…

So which one of these do you guys like better

The Chao it's probably going to be the Chao

or Shadow

Never before have I regretted not being in a certain place at a certain time. I would sell my soul to the devil to be in that room when he said that, just so I could respond by yelling "nigga you gay"

I like shadow better, maybe you should try to put another song for Chao

Isn't that the show where the girls are personified guns or some shit?
I'm shitting blood.

Holy fuck…

Done 720p 60FPS version

How the heck did you squeeze it down to 4 MB?

Right. Coulda just said magic this just feels snarky I'm not new here either

Rocco Botte and Shawn something

There
I also tried rerecorded it at a lower resolution to make it look better after i encoded it I hope. I didn't think about doing it before.

im having flashbacks of a GOD AWFUL show

what was it called again?

Meh, mostly I did it because everyone was asking at the time how to make webm's, and second to practice my voice work

Didn't mean for it to be insulting

i'm not bothered by it I wasn't asking how you did it I was just surprised. What's the software you use and where can I get it though?

Angela Anaconda

xmedia recode

poplers

Why so much smoke? Hiding poor graphics? Bright lights? What am I, a kid looking at a shiny toy? Ohhh, two of them, one was not enough? 2/10 would not play

10/10 music accompaniment.

Also I was bored

The damn thing from the game is so broken I just can't stand it. I don't do anything and go back it to get more stuff recorded and it flat out fucking crashes, I then fix it and Autolink wont load properly now, what the fuck is with this mod.

youtube.com/watch?v=IuyxcKsFWhI

gee bill, a whole five decibels

I miss the old 80's/early 90's anime style. The current digital shit just isn't the same.

I do not remember that level at all.

last time i bother with a chanel that has more than 5 subs , fucking outright cancer

what you never played Duke Nukem 3D?
But yeah the Steam version has a level editor now.

WELL WHAT HAPPENS

God damn Samurai Jack was so fucking good. I can't wait to see how Adult Swim fucks up the new season.

Fuck I'm dying.

jesus, how long has it been

I need the source of that song

it's because if they're not 100 immersed in their role playing then they just unfold and so their therapists and friends and family coddle them so that they never really deal with the issue actively avoiding it even usually to the point of violent reactions.

there are decent trannies you've just gotta test the waters first and make sure they've either on the self accepting route or already completed it which isn't hard to spot

That's some funny shit

Probably the same way CN fucked up PPG 2016.
It never really was a bad anime series in all honesty, just very bland since PPG was suppose to be a homage to shit like that, so turning the homage into an actual example kind of makes it lose its point.

They are a realistic presentation of autism. thats why its so funny, yet also disturbing, becuase of how real it gets.

That video made me wish a plane fell on my house and I gained time manipulation powers from it. Sadly, neither happened, so I ended up watching that whole stupid fucking video. Why would anyone want to watch Re:Zero?

oh come on, post the real fucking video

CS 1.6 totem pole formations were great. Fuck.

I am reminded of a piece of ear rape. Something along the lines of Michael Jackson's career in 7 seconds.

Happy new year
Though it probably won't be for a while considering it's winter break and all

I think you mean that some of them are further back in the line to be purged. Maybe by the time the line gets that far, it'll be reduced to a small and benign enough collection to be a non-issue and the whole purging thing can be put on indefinite hold.
There are exceptions in just about every group, but in some, that amount is far too marginal by comparison to be a consideration. They're still in line, even if the ones in front are orders of magnitude higher in priority.

Yeah I was going to reply with "Sane Trannies? Name them" but that's an oxymoron in itself

People mention to me "Blair White" sometimes, but when I see his video's he's far from sane, just somebody who openly embraces they're suffering from delusions and know they're suffering from delusions

The best "Transexuals are not real you're just messed in the head" argument I've heard is Transexuals vs. Otherkins

IE - If saying you as a man now want to be a woman means that you are through and through a woman and demanding society should treat you as a woman even biologically, does that mean otherkin who believe themselves to be say a fox does that mean society must believe they are a fox and even biologically treat them as a fox?

That wouldn't be so bad, user. That way we could kill them and skin them and make fancy coats out of them.

I mean, they are a fox after all, and that's a thing we humans do to foxes.

the interlacing enhances the experience

sauce? (please)

Sauce? Can't find the song anywhere.

radwimps hyperventilation