Let's talk about only game that's worth playing in 2017 and only open world game with interactivity and verticality

Let's talk about only game that's worth playing in 2017 and only open world game with interactivity and verticality.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/11468987_#11468987
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will it be better than Skyward Sword?

I liked a link between worlds a lot. I can only hope that they learn something from it.

Nintendo has been particularly shitty for me lately. I'm beginning to feel like all the good shit they have done in the past has been done by accident, and that they will never release anything great again.
If breath of the wild is shit, I'll probably just go exclusively PC for a while. Maybe I'll pick up a ps4 or xbone if either drops below $200 AUD.

Stop reposting this garbo

Straight out of How to start a shit thread 101, written by Fourteen Y.O.

I don't want it to be TP (so much bullshit between the parts I actually want to play) or SS (unresponsive waggle, infinite backtracking) or even WW. I just want it to be good. But knowing there's voice acting now of course it's going to be a narrative piece of some sort where cutscenes far overstay their welcome and be unplayable shit just like pokemon somehow managed to become.

FUCK OP STOP MAKING THIS SHIT THREAD, COUGH UP SOME DISCUSSION POINTS OR YOUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY GETS IT

I don't think it's possible to be better than the best entry

Nier automata?

Why not make a Zelda 1 remake then you worthless hacks? I guess you can't let people figure out you've been making the same damn games for around 2 decades now.

so then they are remaking Zelda 1. it's just for the 11th time.

Here we go again.

Thread is dead on arrival

Y's>>>>Zelda
To this day i have absolutely no idea why people praise this series, outside of MM that actually tried to do something different, other then it being a meme.

Looks better in every way already, so, maybe.

You're mistaking it with generic open world games like Skyrim, MGSV, Witcher 3, FFXV etc. now. Zelda is mostly handcrafted and you can interact with everything. Webm related, handcrafted mountain wall to climb.

Switch version runs well which is the only version that matters.

No one knows what you even mean by "Y". No get your special snowflake shittaste out of here.

Finally an open world gamet hat's not crippled and generic.

Shit blatant bait probably samefag by proxy thread but breath of the wild is the best looking game coming out next year.

So it's a Japanese Minecraft?

This kind of posts is actually funny. Kids say "haha, it's literally Minecraft"… somehow, and I really don't know how they do it, ignoring that Minecraft is actually a good, extremely successful concept.

It's like the kids trying to shit on Xenoblade by saying "MMORPG combat" when the average MMORPG combat is 100 times better than the average JRPG combat which is pure diarrhea.

I find it quite astounding.

And no, it's not Minecraft. It's an action adventure set in a fantasy medieval world.

s-source?

dwar fortress?

i need to see what's going on here

It will be so shit that you will be see people praising skyward sword

OP is that same cuckchan refuge that can't stop shilling BotW for free while shitting on other games than complains that others are needlessly shitting on him. Ignore thread.

you're a fucking moron

I think Automata looks to be nierer to MGRR than Nier, at least in terms of combat.

Are you an idiot?

Autism, the bad kind.

My sister and fuck off. She doesn't want to attention-whore.

Meanwhile, someone can try to explain this.

SOULSLIKE

Nigger you better back the fuck up.

You're posting style was immediately recognizable, as are the repetitive webms you keep posting and images you keep posting.
beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/11468987_#11468987
Now back to cuckchan and stay go

He'll shit on everything just to make Skyrim: Zelda Edition look good.

This open world fad needs to go away.
FFXV was shit
they just make a world and sprinkle NPCs and enemies on it
It's lazy, shitty structure, boring, single player mmo tier.

You're clinically retarded.
Xenoblade's combat is boring. It's MMO combat except you pretty much click your binds and there's only 5. It's boring and MOBAtier amount of buttons.

Secondly, JRPG combat like FF6's ATB system is way better than that. Same with the Press-turn system of SMT, or even FFX2's ATB system. Even normal turn-based like FF10 is better than Xenoblade's single player MMO watered down combat.

I find your retardation and lack of actual gameplay experience astounding.

Also fuck the open world meme. I prefer when games shape the scenery for its content to deliver maximum gameplay experience, instead of creating a world then sprinkling the content to fit the structure.

Do you have some "average" examples to compare here?

SotC is legitimately an awful game, in literally every single way. And I was a Playstation fanboy the time it came out. Probably the only game more overhyped than Metroid Prime.

Such a disgusting pile of garbage.

Everyone who likes this game is never allowed to criticise any other video game because every single flaw they could complain about is in this game right here.

I do not care. We're only 2000 people posting here. Stop acting like a special little snowflake every time you think you recognize a poster. makes you look like a retard.

Yes, bad, generic open worlds as seen here: You, however, actually can make a handcrafted open world which Xenoblade X just proved. And Zelda seems to be mostly handcrafted, too, see .

Fixed

Someone is mad.

Just finished Zestiria which was the worst combat I remember a game doing, even Aion has better and more thought-out and tactical combat than this action/turn-based bastadization. Final Fantasy combat, for example X, is just turn-based shit with mini games that seem 100% random and out of place mixed in it. Classic turn-based combat like Dragon Quest is literally just hammering the confirm button 99% the time. Only exceptions are bosses and bonus fights which sometimes want you to select a heal action or defend before hammering confirm button again.

Xenoblade X combat is a whole different league than this shit.

Kinda weird calling video games your hobby when you're too poor to buy a console for the only game worth playing.

This is the most autistic thing i've read in months, go back to halfchan.

you must be poor thats the only reason your not buying this underpowered, region locked system with no third party support just so you can buy the same 3 games again.

holy shit a real retard