2017 Expecations

Post video games you are looking forward to playing this (next) year.

pic unrelated. I don't have any expectations.

putin will declare war with china, the_donald will back him up because they're bros for lyfe, then north korea will take this opportunity to wave its microdick around by launching nukes at washington D.C. because gooks are morons in an attempt at wiping out the memester himself. this will backfire, of course, because murica is equipped with more than 70,000 anti ICBM lasers that will destroy those nukes mid flight. then, of course, burgerland will retaliate and wipe the angry asian manlet and his personal island off the map. also, we'll get some decent vidya.

It's actually a peninsula.

I just Want Bannerlord to come out already, goddamnit Taleworlds.

I say yurup gets more fucked, America becomes a producer again, and NieR Automata will be the best game of the year.

I expect a lot of suicides due to Shekel Shitizen's being cancelled.

I hope Resident evil 7 is good.

Holla Forums will end up hating the shit out of Nier Automata. Meanwhile, I'll be enjoying Sonic Mania.

ACE COMBAT 7

HISTORIA STATUS: CUM

Yakuza 0
Yakuza Kiwami
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd
Disaster Report 4
Acceleration of Suguri 2
whatever SNK's unannounced 2017 game is
and maybe Sega will finally get around to those PC ports

Daily reminder that JET SET RADIO FUTURE PC PORT WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN

I expect you will all be great friends, as you have been previously. God or gods bless you! You are lovely people!

portable dreamcast

honestly I don't care about JSR; I just want a Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown PC port, preferably with quest mode added back in. Virtua On ports would be rad too.

I care about JSR

the fuck is happening in that gif?

Friends? What are you, gay?

HOW ABOUT SOME FUCKING GAMES!?

Well we can both think about the thing we won't get together

heres some games

Not afterwards it won't be.

Better than 2016, but not good.

2017 looks great

danganronpa v3

persona 5

Platinum making scalebound and Nier automata

no western games, sadly

i am pretty excited, how about you guys?

Fuck off kikel

you said there would be games, where the games at?

why?

Go the fuck away you annoying piece of shit, die in your sleep

double dragon 4 they used the nes sprites for some reason

it could be a shit enough port that could delete your whole hard drive when you uninstall it

w-what did i do wrong

plz no bully

I expect Breath of the Wild to be good, but lack a lot of the narrative punch that Wind Waker and OoT had. I hope RE7 and Kingdom Come are good, but I'm not holding my breath.
There are posters ITT that won't understand what Toon Zelda is talking about.

Nobody likes you, if you were to dissapear right now, nobody would care.

Capcom
Street Fighter V Season 1 will be much worse than last year's edition
Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite will be a disaster

Blizzard:
Legion will get worse somehow
SocialJusticeWatch will start to crack
HoTS and Diablo 3 will be on suicide watch

Namco:
Tekken 7 will be shitty

SNK:
Maybe they'll make a decent PC port, but chances are it'll be a disaster
Samurai Shodown will be announced…but it may not be as good as KoF 14

Waiting for the PC port of UMvC3, plus MvC Infinite. Even if Infinite isn't good, UMvC3 will probably give me at least another 500 hours since I know a few reliable friends who are also getting it.

Considering KoF XIV's arcade release is gonna be essentially the PC version, I don't think there is anything to worry about.

I dunno. I heard KoF13 was hit and miss on PC. Pity because I wanted to get it to learn KoF14.

Are you ready for a shitty, half-assed PC port for a horrible Marvel game?

If you want to learn XIV then get 2002 or 98 and play with GGPO

Might as well pick up 98 then and relearn Ralf and Iori (Maybe try Billy Kane too).

Based on Capcom's recent history with PC ports I'm expecting something at least passable.

Weeeeeew doggy….

trying to disarm a madman with a knife. I actually respect their method, not instantly fucking shooting him and actually giving him a chance

why britain
why

Why? One bullet for one less darkie seems like a pretty good deal. Hell, even if they magdumped.

CUCK

ironiclly wearing chainmail and straight up punching the crap out of a knifefag is a good choice too

I never got into SFV.
"Passable" to me means "I can play with my friends online" and we have a good connection so as long as Capcom doesn't fuck up player match somehow I'm sure it'll be okay.

Officers can't taser?

In case you or anyone didn't know, the reason for never ever is because Japs threw out the source code for whatever fucking reason.

If you're looking forward to this one, I think you're going to be very disappointed.

YE MATE
GIB DA WANKA SUM BODY TALLEH YE
holy fuck you are such a fucking cuck user

Yea…there's a strong chances the connection is going to be pretty bad, fam.

I'll reserve judgment until I see it for myself.

I'm not looking forward to any of them except the first three because they already came out and the quality's fine but why is DQ8 going to be lackluster aside from titty censorship.

I found the perfect image for you user.

See you in the "PC port of UMvC3 sucks!" threads/posts

You answered your own question. It's also reeking of socjus shit.

What and how.

I don't see why you're trying to shit on it so much. I lose nothing even if it's bad since I can just refund it and play something else, and if it's passable I get a fun fighting game I can play for 500+ hours with friends.

If the DQ7 revamped the translation to be socjus shit with the "STRONK, INDPENDENT WOMAN" stuff with some memes here and there, what makes you think DQ8 isn't going to suffer from the same thing.

After seeing SFxT and SFV, I wouldn't give my money to Capcom (I didn't buy SFV thankfully). It's your money, but if you feel disappointed from the PC port…well, you deserve the disappointment.

Yeah, a chance to shank and murder someone else. Stop endangering innocents because you think your feelings are more important.

Gtfo, and go back to reddit, you fucking retard.

Re-read what I said you fucking idiot.

Hit the wrong quote. Eh, don't give a fuck tbh.

Neat

That's a very pessimistic view on something that should just be a simple port but I guess you don't lose anything from assuming such. It's not like disappointment is the worst thing ever in this situation.

La-Mulana 2 is vidya's only hope.

Except said disappointment if guaranteed if you buy games ruined by socjus-influences and horrible translations.

Get the fuck out of here, Deceased Crab. You're still a faggot even if SA sucks.

I'm expecting early 2018

Most great games will be console releases, makes me happy to be a console gamer.

I'm excited for nier automata, although hesitant, I've been shit on so many times by this industry at this point, it's hard to be really hopeful.

Also I don't know why they're being mean to you, you have a good attitude, I like you.

Taleworlds is located in Turkey so hopefully bannerlord will come out before the team dies

I have no more expectations. I had expectations for Black Desert and I've been backstabbed over and over. There is no game that could satisfy me nor hype me.

Maybe Bannerlord, but first I should see how it actually works.

I really hope this game's not a fucking pile of shit. I really want it to be good. Too bad I have to wait until god knows when to play it because I can't read moon.
Also, Kaede's VA confirmed that Kaede is slightly bonkers and might be the game's Nagito equivalent, so that will be fun.

what is your response?

Can't wait for this to get hacked like the 3ds. All I want is to play GameCube and Dreamcast games under the blankets. That's all I fucking want. If good games for this actually come out, then that's a bonus.

If not for their retarded laws they could've simply tased him.
But since tasers are against the law, they only have some pepper spray iirc.

You have to wait for them to finish up the console port of it first.

It's kind of terrifying that the game isn't out yet. There is so much that could go wrong, primarily that that Sultan Cockroach decides Deus Vult Simulator is too offensive to his mudshit sensibilities and arrests Taleworlds.

I will finally complete my moonrune learning this year. I just know it. The rest of you suckers who didn't plan ahead like me can suffer pozzed games and localisations for eternity.

fucking kek

What a shame.