I just watched Nymphomaniac and now I want both my holes filled with BIG BLACK COCK

Should we ban movies & tv too?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/0RJNL
twitter.com/megwagner/status/966735560902504448?s=03
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HE ALSO BRINGS UP VIOLENT MOVIES AND SEX IN MOVIES, YOU DUMB FUCK! ACTUALLY WATCH THE ENTIRE FUCKING THING:

archive.fo/0RJNL
twitter.com/megwagner/status/966735560902504448?s=03

forgot pic

Yes, we should tax Hollywood to death.

Almost every aspect of society and culture is inundated with violence or derived from it, be it entertainment, games, story telling or even history. It's not a "problem", it's the foundation of all civilization. It's small minded and ignorant to think banning this or that will suddenly rid society of violent urges and outbursts.

When everything is filled with smoke and mirrors, the obvious needs to be pointed out.

Is there a reason of you hopping between boards.
>>>Holla Forums11296847

Why are you?

Answer the question, faggot. Are you that same pansy who cries in Holla Forums after getting btfo in Holla Forums?
You are bringing your hard-on fetishes about Trump in Holla Forums constantly.

t. trumpstein

He's technically
not wrong.

**nevermind
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

What's wrong with this? Movies are MK programming.

Do words on the internet, or culture in general - really matter?

Okay…uh…nice drawing?

then again there is a lot of shit vidya out there with over realization and violence…..

this is really conflicting

PRESIDENT SOY

t. druppy guppy

you seem nervous

jesus h christ on a stick, what a fucking joke politicians are.

I'm not him, I'm just wondering why you're asking when you're doing the same thing.
Seems hypocritical tbh

eym nod de 1 hoo voedid 4 a brosensershib ornj quqold redarb

Get Hollywood & Silicon Valley to STOP marketing violent movies & video games to young boys and young men - that is their key demographic & all these mass murders perpetrated by men only!

He's on some tangent about threads he doesn't like being a conspiracy.

Is this a pedophile code word?

things that should be banned to MAGA:

if you disagree you're a cuck

I don't like the idea of banning things but I can't honestly say America wouldn't be better off without most of those.

Music is the only thing on there that shouldn't be banned tbh.

zach pls

why stop there you cuckold
let's outlaw

This but unironically.

I would be unironically completely ok with him slapping ratings and taxes on movies. I don't watch movies anyway, it's kike propaganda and most are shit anyway, not my problem if they get regulated to death.

why don't you vote Democrat next time sweetie?

I don't buy movies or give any money to the television and film industry. Doesn't affect me.

Movies already have ratings, Donald. Go back to avoiding impeachment until your one and only term is up you gun grabbing kike weasel.

>>>Holla Forums

If Trump made it so I'd happily been a bullet in the head of every fa/tv/irgin caught watching banned movies and shows.

try speaking english faggot

That’s a squirt gun user

I'll squirt my gun in ur mom nerd