youtube.com/watch?v=MrAa-_SlRCY
youtube.com/watch?v=eDH7EEJzIyY
youtube.com/watch?v=yO_rQwKoLkM
youtube.com/watch?v=pIGnkpxZu0g
youtube.com/watch?v=xGD_ii9aIx8
youtube.com/watch?v=fu6jWjXGANs
youtube.com/watch?v=N8yPjKI0RGs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know this is the instrumental version but i really like this song, its borderline perfect and always makes me cry.

I meant to say vocal version

Let's keep it going
only good song from ZX

Something about this one gets me a small feel everytime.

Obligatory

THIS IS THE BEGINNING

everytime i hear this song I think about Barkley shut up and jam gaiden

That's not Decisive Battle.

The game is pretty tragic, you see death at the very beginning and even the bad guy (through the first half) wasn't that bad of a guy. Rob's story was pretty sad too, game was tragic.

Embedded is the best from that game.

fucking phenomenal game.

a simple answer for this one

We should have excluded IRL shit in games. If so we could just post ETS2 because very single song plays over the in game radio station list.

You're an asshole and I didn't want to report you but I must.

Yeah, the fights with Ouroboros looking bosses are annoying..but don't tell you wouldn't rock out to this

GTA:Vice City is a videogame, and I just posted the best track in the game. It's one post, not a spam of the GTA series in-game radio purposedly posting licenced games only. You're not very bright, and probably genuinely clinically autistic. calm down.

Good Track but some may argue inifnity mjinion could be better

or just post Dynamos theme. not exclusive to it. but godamn what a theme

It's an IRL song, 3DPD GO DIE.

Here I'll cheat too.

If you don't think this is the tightest shit in SMRPG get off my board

Not the best but damn it's catchy

That actually goes to either the Parade theme or smithy's theme

It's Smash Bros..but fuck it.

You cheeky bastard.

I'd say good pick. But brawl has a huge soundtrack. Stickerbrush Symphony's rearrange is very good.

My favorite Castlevania Bloodlines song

And now..my personal favorite. Everyone keeps talking about One-Winged Angel, J-E-N-O-V-A or the Motorcycle Chase theme but this is my personal favorite from FF7

Fuck it's hard to pick a single song from this one.

Here's another personal favorite. MVC1, great game and even greater soundtrack but off all the soundtracks…I personally think this is the best.

objectively wrong.

i know what I'm playing next

What a great game. Easily as good as 1-3, and much better than 4.

Patrician tastes
Also I want to impregnate Psylocke

I absolutely hated this cunt but I gotta give respect to the song that played when he came in to fuck shit up.

Unfortunately, I can't make up my mind on which rendition of HEATS is better so I'll go with the more heroic sounding one.

That ain't trombe's theme

Come on, Trombe's too obvious. Besides, SRW never fails whenever they adapt the theme tunes from any Getter series.

You know it

nice choice either way

I really do have a soft spot for egyptian/desert themed tracks.

thats a tall order user. guess we better get started

here you go

My nigger

fuck the haters

God this game is so wonderfully melancholic.

Obligatory Metal Gear Rising

Maeva is the worst track in the game you disgusting pleb.

Mah Nigga

also the best rendition of this theme in the series.

good taste but RO has so many good tracks

That intro of that song reminds me of Trouble in the Message Centre by Blur for some reason.

If I were to pick a battle theme from it; it'd be this.

I know nobody will care, but that song and that picture… holy shit it takes me back.

Back when I was a kid I was a huge Zelda fan, but Majora's Mask captured me like no other game from the series. I was a troubled child, I could barely sleep and had night terrors every week. I remember when I saw that picture in an advert in a magazine that I was… captivated by it. It's the character i love so much, but everything around him is dark, it's unsettling, it's dangerous, it's vile. I bought the game and played it, and the first time I got to day 3, at the start of the game where you get the ocarina, I heard this song and I was petrified. It was melancholic, it was doomish, it was a fucking nightmare.

And now I love it, because it reminds me of those horrible, yet simple days

The whole soundtrack was dope but this track is the best one as you play the first level to really clue you in for what lies ahead

You're wrong, friendo.

This one was hard because there is a whole bunch I like that are pretty comfy, but this one is more thematic to the whole game itself in my opinion.

Really dilates the imagination.

I dunno, I kinda dig the remix remix remix.

Might as well post this

It doesn't really belong to Shu, it was a three-way battle and if there's a better song in that game, it's Cyclonized Typhoon

Mein Neiger.

This track is perfect.

Came here to post this.
I can't believe it took 107 replies…

This game has a lot of great tracks but this is my favorite.

Good shit.

Underrated OST in general.

A-NI-KI
A-NI-KI

you goys need to learn how to webm, this shit's embarrasing.

gas yourself

oy vey

it ain't hard to use youtube-dl to download a webm directly from youtube or even to use an editing software to make a square album art webm, mang.

Maybe not the best track of the game, but definitely the most emotional to me.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J0n8RWVTZZM

(checked)
Why bother for a single thread

My double digits friend, if you are proud of a game and it's music you won't just use it in this thread.

I have all the music I post in audio files, I can't be fucked turning it into a .webm

Well, I do have the music I like already downloaded as an audio file, though using shit like Movie Maker to make a webm out of it while dealing with the filesize limitations is an annoyance. Only the best of what I have makes it as an mp4/webm for sharing

Look like at one point I wasn't though

Go pirate camtasia or something for editing, and if you want good sizes set the framerate to 1 and bitrate super fucking low.

It's a goddamn shame that Laura Branigan died of a fucking aneurysm. It's an agonizing and terrifying way to die. This track is my favorite song to listen to while cruising around the city at night.

Used to have such an addiction to this fucking game. A shame it's pretty much dead now.

ONLY good track of this game
ONLY good one
The rest is fucking trash

Now we are delving into shit I won't bother with for a couple of OST threads. Still, I understand the sentiment

Why?

it wasn't moralfags, it's just that was a promise for jewfinity next and it never came to fruition.

Codemonkey said he won't implement it because of "piracy".

I can still post copyrighted songs in the form of a webm/mp4, I don't see the issue

speaking of which

WHERE IS MIXINGFAG?

Super bump

:^)

It's the best song, though

I have heard no piece of music top this in existential dread and sadness than this.

And that's me done. I'm interested in seeing how long this thread can continue

I can't believe no one brought this one yet. Easily the best of all Sim City tunes (which is a feat, I like 3000's and 4's OST very much). This track uses it's bass to reach very deep inside the listener and unexpectedly energise you.

Man, you certainly nailed it. That's an incredible game. OST, art style and gameplay are all simply unique (even considering previous games of the franchise).

MY COMRADE

A lot of gems left without mention.

That's Robocop 1 (C64). This one is from Robocop 3. The best of each.

No offense, but for a pretty generic korean grind mmo, it had a pretty long run

Well, it's my personal best from this game's OST. Many will disagree. But that's just because Mitsuda is a genius composer and puts out high quality in high quantity.

Obligatory masterpiece. Never gets old.

Either this or Foregone

Brings back memories of the Election.

Get real m8.

bump

Subjective Best song of UT4 (at least so far)

The best track in the game.
The only good track in the game.
The only good thing about the game.

This is the best original track in Half-Life 2

And Episode Two

Nice to see some C64 music (Bro fist.jpg).

classy. Here's the best from 2

This thread is for best tracks, not worst.

youngsters these days

In the name of Kane!

The best Mario track ever:
youtube.com/watch?v=MrAa-_SlRCY

Yes, this one is the best.

I think you've missed the mark on this one.

objectively correct

fucking hypocrite.

The most important of dance is music. So now let's listen to the music and identify the beats.

Yes. fucking love this track.

Juunen hayain dayo!

Probably cliche, but who gives a shit. There's a few good choices on this ost, but this one's always memorable.

I'm very in doubt of which Xenogears track is the best. But I'll post this one.

I can't help but jam out to this once the "guitar" kicks on.

gen4 had some of the tightest music, nice pick

Best fighting game ever. Such a great OST as well. Though I disagree with your choice, Ken & Alex's theme is best track.

Awesome user.

KoF'98 is 2nd best fighting game ever. That is surely the best track from the game though.

Yeah, DKC' first 2 games had incredible osts. That one is almost tied with forest interlude to me, but it's still the best from 2, agree.

Damn, this turned out a great thread, listening to many tracks here.

Stop right fucking there nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=eDH7EEJzIyY
youtube.com/watch?v=yO_rQwKoLkM
youtube.com/watch?v=pIGnkpxZu0g
youtube.com/watch?v=xGD_ii9aIx8
youtube.com/watch?v=fu6jWjXGANs
youtube.com/watch?v=N8yPjKI0RGs

If you count that as Punch-Out, you're right. This is the best original song in Smash 4 since it's impossible to choose actual best song of the whole soundtrack

Easily one of the best town themes I have heard, by the just got it and I fucking love the shit out of it.

I'm ashamed no one's posted this yet

see