Trump just threw away his Presidency. Will Holla Forums be the next board to meme a President into the WH?

Who should we go with lads?

me

Woody Allen 2020

4D chess.

Are you legit stupid? So he basically said something that every american citizen would've liked to hear, a government is going to give you the opportunity to protect yourself and your family against murderers and rapists.

It's stupid to trust the government with protecting you, look at Sweden or Brittain.

YOU TRY AND TAKE OUR GUNS 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN!

You know EXACTLY who.

That's Trump from the election. This is Trump now.

Funny way of saying "God"

Dubs 2020

ok alex

What policies can we expect?

Double digits and freedom
(checked)

What's next? Are you going to post Maisies or calling us "cumskins"?

If we all put money down the odds are so damn unlikely that we'd all be millionaires and Harvey would invite us to the White House and he'd tell us some great hollywood industry stories

Imagine all the Hollywood pussy he'd throw our way because Big Harv is a bro, unlike that faggot Trump.

I'd vote for him tbh

Hollywood pussy and that good deep state MK Ultra pussy. You best believe those alphabet agency fucks have mind controlled thots and alien hybrid nymphos locked up somewhere. No wonder Drumpf isn't doing jack shit when he's ploughing some monstergirl cloaca in an underground lab and hoarding it all for himself.

BIG HARV 2020
I'M WITH HIM

Stop. My penis is too hard right now.

Can't we just make Bannon president?

Gibe MK Ultra sluts. I'd support Israel in exchange too tbh.

SAM HYDE 2020

That's a nice final form of the US presidency, a literal joke. I'd vote for him if Bannon wasn't running tbh. Even if he by some miracle won it would be amusing to see how far one could take being a president ironically.

BANNON/HYDE 2020
U.S. PRESIDENCY EXTREME

Would ruin my royal bloodline with

BRENDAN 2020

My delegates are ready. 😍

David Duke 2020

My nigger! I was just thinking the same thing.
BANNON/HYDE 2020
THEY ARE THE PUNISHMENT

Ben Shapiro

Milo/Sargon 2020 fucking based #MAGA

Liberalist jewish alliance? Bannon and Hyde will crush them like ants.