Where will you be and what will you be doing for NYE, Holla Forums?

Where will you be and what will you be doing for NYE, Holla Forums?

Drinking and playing timesplitters

NYE was 11 hours ago.

I'm sitting alone in my room, on the computer.
And I'm perfectly fine with it since I'm an extreme introvert and prefer to be alone

In all seriousness. Where did that picture come from? I've seen it since forever all over the place but I never heard any history behind it.

EGM

Jerking off in the dark with a loaded gun in my mouth while screaming, so basically what I do every saturday.

Ate some olive garden

Can I suck your cock?

celebrating my birthday

happy birthday

t-thanks user

I'll be doing the same thing I do every night user; Playan vidya.

Working at a gas station.

I leave in about an hour and get home at like 3AM.

There's a regular nigger infestation every weekend night when they come to parade their shitty cars and not race them.

It is not fun.

None of them have ID or think they need it. They trash the lot when they stay longer than five minutes. They rarely buy anything of value. They don't pump gas and just sit on the pumps. They're universally dumb as rocks and fight constantly.

Fuck everything.

How eloquent.

Spending time with friends.
Showing the low quality cellphone VR thing I got and sending my new drone into the sky to take birds eye firework photos.
More likely is I come over and pass out from not sleeping well or we all just watch the ball drop on TV as we play monopoly like last year.

Do explain how you expect that to go.

I've been smoking an 11 lb pork shoulder rapped in a bacon weave for 7 hours, gonna eat that and have a bonfire.

not videogames

I send it high into the air, has LEDs on it, I then point it at generally the rest of the valley I live in.
I have flown it around at night before and taken video.
Highly unlikely to get hit with a firework.

NYE was yesterday here. I was invited to 3 different gatherings, but instead stayed home, got drunk, and watched Shrek twice. Yeah, twice. I can't stand being around people anymore, they just disgust me too much. Only the sweet relief of alcoholism dulls the pain of life.

Wish I'd play some good video games, though.

Crying because my cat just died.

It says RARE SUX

happy birthday, user. How old are you this year?

My condolences, user.

Sorry for your loss, bud. Can't imagine what it'll be like when my furry little bastard eventually kicks the bucket.

I visited my mom, now I'm at work. I wish I was at home playing games on my new CRT.

I worked for 8 hours, came home and watched Trollhunters, then masturbated for an hour.

New Year just happened about a half hour ago. I spent it playing Rocket League and Siege with my favorite cousin.

I had plans for New Years for once. Was going to go out with some friends for a small house party, maybe do a pub crawl. But the fuse for the four wheel drive in my car blew, and now I can't even leave the drive way.

So Endless Space for now instead.

I found out my engine had to be rebuilt on my 2000 Subaru Outback recently. I feel your pain.