What's your GOTY 2016?

Is embed related right with his intro? (Nothing worth playing, no challenge on PC, worst year) Sorry I can't make this a webm, I don't know how. But I encourage others to watch the webm first before supporting the guy

What was your GOTY?
Best of it's genre?
Found and hidden gems?

EDF

Darkest Dungeon
Grim Dawn
and

looks great but havent tried it

Then mirror it. Even mediafire lets you mirror videos with no issue and barely a sign-up.

Watched a bit more.
He complains about Overwatch's ults and perks, but not the hitboxes. He even recommends it.
Then he gives his GOTY to Dishonored 2. He even said "Around August there was no GOTY"- but he still decided this is good enough, despite being a dumbed down Thief.
He even likes the level where you are out-of-phase with the rest of the level (looking at a past version of it)- letting you basically bop in and out being invulnerable (though there is a slight cooldown). Sure the present had a few monsters as well, but you're never in a situation where you have both. There's little no consequence for charging into the past, then hopping back to the future.

Considering the guy says he hates how dumbed down shit is getting (he even refused to take x-ray/detective vision ability in that game), he sure enjoyed something that was dumbed down. How can he say 3rd person camera in a shooting game is cheating- yet being able to essentially become a ghost and total invulnerable baffles me. He flips between desiring challenge, and desiring pure fun (with some challenge)- yet I'd have thought Dishonored 2 does neither well.

I dunno, was it that bad? I thought it was an SJW-story with a less than average game with ragdolls.

Hitman

Mother Russia Bleeds, but not because I think the game is great, but because I have played next to no games that came out this year.

Same. I got around to Bayo 2 and have loved it.

Maybe now we're getting less and less good stuff, we should recommend the best of the old amongst us?

Pokemon Go

Got an autist like me laid, so it's kinda a shoe-in.

Fucking normalfag

this. The DRM shit is next level cancer but holy moly especially the Paris and Japan levels the game was a fucking masterpiece.

It's not like she was a 10/10 or anything, clingy overweight weeb chicks are not exactly in short supply. But I wasn't gonna say no.

good thing the video isnt important

Maybe Dragon's Dogma

the nier automata demo is my GOTY

the only issue i had with it is how short/ small it was. there's like 2 cities, more like one and a hand full of forts. there is the DLC but you need to beat the game twice to play through it.

Blood & Wine.
Kinda shit year, Hoped more from Deus ex mankind divided.

the same type of level that is in titanfall 2

this mother fucker

titanfall 2 would have been my goty IF it wasn't 3 hours long

Get good

What are you talking about? The DLC is accessible as soon as you reach Gran Soren and that's like thirty minutes into the game

good choice, the soundtrack is fantastic

That's a port of an enhanced port of a 2013~14 game, idiot.

Usually he shits on so much bad/lazy/easy shit, that shocked me.

he is like " i never seen anything like this before"

it's almost like he hasn't played singularity a full game that dose the same shit

Skyrim: Special Edition

No goty.
Everything is garbo.

I can't be the only one who hasn't played any games released during 2016, right?

Devil Daggers, OwlBoi, DaS3, and SuperHot,. In that order.
Everything else doesn't make the list.
If you haven't played devil daggers, I implore you to do so, it's what we all wanted NuDOOM to be

and will probably be my GOTY again when it gets a PC port.

Dark Souls 3

Does Xanadu Next localization count as 2016

I don't see why it wouldn't count

AM2R

Best metroid in years

Thanks for the recomendation of devils daggers but stuff like this makes me really uncomfortable with me being super religious. Same reason I can't play Agony.

It was pretty fun for the 15 minutes that I played

You saw everything there was to see anyway, then.

What really made me angry wasn't the video, but what shill tube suggested to me.

He's still white knighting for Sarkeesian? I bet he had a blast with Cisbusters failure and Trump's election.

Brigador is a very late arrival; I started playing it the 31st and holy fuckballs I am loving it so much. Pick a pilot (Difficulty) pick your vehicle (various mechs, power armour, tanks, hoverships) pick their guns, and go forth and kill shit.

It's great. Soundtrack is even better.

rainbow six siege. its not even from 2016, its from a publisher i hate, but i've put a massive amount of time into it after i got it on sale and had lots of genuine FUN

runner up is probably monster hunter X also not technically 2016

honorable mention to nuDOOM, i borrowed a copy of it and it wasn't horrible and to Dark souls 3 because it gave me exactly what i wanted, more souls without making a balls out of it like 2

worst of 2016 that i played goes to uncharted 4, i knew it was gonna be bad but it fucking blew my mind at how they could ruin the aspects of uncharted 2-3 that i found fun too

Its a completely new game considering what is added.

>gypsies
>not niggers
>not shitskins
>fucking gypsies

Call of Chernobyl. It's a mod I know but fuck it.

I just came to say Mack is a cuck.

Does Google deliberately alter the results to give the "correct" suggestions?

Excuse me? But two years of being focused on hardcore activism (gamergate and then I became the alt right) means that I can't be some of child playing digital nonsense. Games? They aren't my shield. And really? 1488 and I'm feeling great heil hitler. But its gamegate that lead me here to activismchan.

And truth be told? Gamers are dead.

Go back to leftypol.

you could do something funny with this.
well, not you, but somebody white and smart could probably make this level of post-irony work.

I just came back to the thread to say you're a cuck. Enjoy your (You)s.

i didnt. i started doing my backlog in 2016

I agree with this user

This pretty much.

But I did enjoy, Doom, Blood and Wine, The Last Guardian and Xcom 2 allien boogaloo

It's still better than anything else that came out this year.

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun

Trails of Cold Steel II. Claire is best girl.

Death Stranding

the guy is an idiot who blames pirates for the current state of the industry

Claire a fucking dumb slut and I'm glad she's going to die off screen in the time-skip. The blue haired kid in Rean's class is gonna be her little brother, though.

Fuckoff Bethkikes

I'd love to see that video if you got the source

hmm let my try and find it but I hoestly dont remember which vid was it

I liked nudoom.
It has a great story; a traitor turns everything into hell, and now you gotta clean up the mess.
it is far from perfect but that doesn't stop me from enjoying it.

No goty.

Most popular game of the year and successful sadly seems to be overwatch. The year was pretty bad for vidya games, but my personal GOTY was xenoverse 2

It is what it is.

Not sure if its GOTY or just a hidden gem but personally the only game I can say I always enjoying during a play session was Let It Die. I initially looked at it and thought once the novelty wears off it'd become bland but I think the mechanics kind of keep the entire thing afloat. Your not supposed to take it seriously, nor understand it at all and the games nonsensical attitude seems to fully support this. Even more so is that its free, which fulfills the purpose of making it readily available to try for people looking to broaden there game library or just too see the novelty off it.

I actually picked up Singularity recently. It honestly surprised me. Put up to the newer wolfenstein shooters I'd think it fits right in. Its ripe for a sequel.

It's like the lore you'd expect from a mediocre death metal album, except you never get any actual death metal. The story is complete trash, it attempts to be satirical by being absurd, but the writer clearly doesn't have a grasp on capturing that tone. Artistically, it looks like a Death/Thrash Metal album cover, yet it lacks the sound and tone essentially.

The game itself is fun to an extent, but I've been spoiled by Serious Sam. Every fight boils down to arena after arena, the lack of fights within in-between areas makes the game feel repetitive, of course it's by no means bad. Just personally isn't for me. I prefer more intricate fights and level design, where I need learn the ins and outs of my enemies.

Furi. It hit all the right spots for me.

You've been on reddit for too long, it's a shit game and everyone knows it. Don't gay it up.

Let It Die is pretty good, yeah. My only real gripes is the grind gets a bit tiring around floor 23, and the huge difficulty jump by floor 21 was a bit jarring, mainly midbosses having one hit kill attacks and everything becoming meat shields, though I've hardly upgraded any gear
Game has a lot of style though, really good OST and the Don cut scenes are pretty well done.
Will probably play it more some other time, but kinda burnt out on the coin grind.

There have been plenty of games worth playing this year, just nothing on PC. That's been par for the course since about 2009 though.

By the virtue of being the only 2016 game I've played.

It's fun though.

Reminder to everyone this is the man who thought mafia 3 had a good plot and loved the game
The man who loves battlefield 3 because its "historically accurate", despite no france or russia, more niggers than caucasians and frenchman, tanks about as strong as tanks nowadays and automatic weapons everywhere. Oh hes also a casual despite his arguments about wanting harder games, considering he couldnt even beat a miniboss in DaS3 before ragequitting, despite DaS3 being the easiest Dark Souls games ever.

This is correct.

Shadow Warrior 2, hands down. Even though it was somewhat disappointing – the non-linear design just made it feel less focused than the first game, and the girl is definitely not as cool as Hoji. But the action was still so intense and enjoyable, it has to be my pick.

No, this thread is about the game of the year, not the expansion of the year.