Shitman tm

Anyone else play shitman?

Did you finish the latest contract?

THEY CALL ME MISTUH WURL WHYYYY

Favorite map and episode has to be Sapienza in episode 2, but Hokkaido was a pretty great finale

Shit now I need to make a pitbull one

Yes
No, what is it? Is it worth playing?
Depends on my mood. Sniper rifle is fun to fuck around with in the Sapienza level. So is the explosive golf ball. Remote explosives are great for creating chaos anywhere. The machete is pretty badass. Also the tiny pistol that can pass frisk tests is pretty cool.
Call me old fashioned, but a good old headhsot is always satisfying. Poisoning people is pretty funny. Also throwing knives at people.
Sapienza with the hotel level being a close second.

Yeah I liked sapienza the best as well but hokkaido is a close second. I usually do a kill everybody run, where I stealth and hide as many possible bodies as I can, until I get found, then I restart like an autist because I'm a perfectionist and want perfect stealth.

Check em

Who is this sage guy? And why does he always post in my threads?

He just wants dubs, so he can admire them.
Check 'em

Thank you for revealing yourselves, Square. You can shill your shit game here:

>>>/reddit/
>>>/facebook/

Fuck off, not everyone watches that anime.

I prefer Silent Assassin runs myself. Didn't get to do any of the elusive targets besides the last one, either, but those seemed like nice challenge runs

Also why the hell did they remove the ability to hide a weapon in some kind of box and carry it past checkpoints, that really bothered me once I finished the game. It's one of the most basic strategies in BM, they introduce it in the tutorial

The latest contract is in Bangkok, and its a food critic guy. The reward is the bankok summer suit with black gloves I think. It depends on whether you're trying to be a completionist or not tbh. Also If you have trouble finding him he's upstairs in the cafe just chilling with 1 or 2 of his guards. You literally can't miss him.

What a fucking joke…

only elusive contract i'll care about is colorado because i want to use that leather hunting jacket in other levels.

favorite map is hokkaido because of the ninja challenge and i like doing the ol' circumcision knife to the throat strategy but its too bad you can only find it in the christmas level

make it happen

thanks for revealing yourself triggered child who doesn't know how to ignore threads, you can complain about it in your hugbox here:
>>>/twitter/
>>>/tumblr/

check em :^)

Of course I know what the fuck a sage is
How new are you?

Thanks for playing shit games and letting more cancer in, you can go here

>>>/neogaf/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/

Who do you think you're fooling?

Because IOI is retarded and still doesn't understand the concept of a fucking briefcase

Thanks for having autism and expecting Holla Forums to only have threads about games that you like. Please continue posting while saging in this thread, not realizing you're baiting responses that will just bump the thread. Please don't hide the thread either.

Obviously you, you fucking retard

I'm not the one playing Hitman: Always Online Denuvo Edition.

And you can keep being cancer.

Listen, just because you can't pirate a game doesn't make it a bad game. It's actually fun. Not to mention you keep your unlocks offline now and can use them whenever you want, online or offline.

Stop bitching and play the fucking game, or fuck off and play blood money for the 13756th time

Where's the Pence edit, you lefty kikes?

we all voted trump here friend

Pence isn't bald, this is a meme primarily for bald guys.

You are low energy.

I think it's safe to say that your methods will not achieve your intended results, which raises another question of what your true intentions even are. These threads are bound to continue existing with or without your input, so I really have no idea why you keep posting or what point you are even trying to make, let alone whether you believe whatever it is you're doing is actually working. If you just want to bait and shitpost, follow this guy's example: three replies within a minute.

lol

Not everyone enjoys getting bad dragon'd without lube user

Listen here, cuck. I don't care what you claim. I know what you are. It helps not being a rape baby and here prior to the "natives". The game is shit for shit casuals that only know from CoD and GoW. Faggots that somehow can't handle EDF but gape their maw for the next uninspired kike troff. Pigs to the slaughter, kosher by proxy.

truly a business model worse than hitler

user…

This game is actually fun though, even if there is a bit of drm it's the most enjoyable game of 2016

Nobody was talking to you but you took it personally.

tippity top kek

Man this series really summons the autists

You can't push Denuvo here, Chaim.

Pirate all you like, but never
EVER
give SE money again.

What are you cucking on about? Your sad sack indulgence of shitman and too ascared of the betters? IODF is weak. It's lame and you faggots can't even handle Codename 47 and will never know true pleasure. Much like you SWAT 4 faggots and R6:Siege faggots that have accepted instead of pushed back the timeline. You have become lesser than neoGAF in your wanton cuckoldry.

Maybe because it's a series dedicated to killing with ocd precision and covering every trace of evidence. It takes a true autist to like this series. Nonetheless I love it.

salt for days

the elusive targets are just rude bait, they know this game attracts autists.

also pic related was my idea of shitman.

You should've put ghandi at least he's bald

Matter of fact brb im gonna whip up ghandi and pitbull

Heres a template btw

Step it up fampai

It's a fucking template, be thankful I'm making OC

You will regret it.

why does the hitman & half life 2 cover look so similar

Yeah the resemblance is uncanny

Man, I wish I had that jaw

ayy

3:09

I dont understand why make a good game then shoot yourself in the foot?

That's the sexiest thing I seen all day senpai

Viral marketing is wrong.

Complain more sissy faggot, it's a fun game

I bet it's that asshole Heavan again.
Yeah fucker, I haven't forgotten all those times you called me a fag on Holla Forums!

Rabbi, it's time to check em.

You have no idea how fucking bad 4chan has become, it's heavily infected with tumblr-itis, and the mods are literal reddit homosexuals

The original 4chan really is dead, this is the remnant of what's left

Impressive, very nice.

Hey heres a fucking idea, hide the thread if you don't like it, you fucking tumblrina

Here's an idea, stop shilling shitty games here and if it triggers you so much that you're normalfag kind is not accepted here, go to some other hugbox where people take Denuvo and hacked up games in the ass, you fucking tumblrina.

K

Sorry you've been found out.

How is this thread still alive?

I'm not gonna deny you have a point about the DRM, it is pretty shit. But I still like the game so I'm not gonna stop talking about it. Stay mad piratecuck.

I check it every now and then to see how far it has fallen

Said the cuck parting with legal tender for games cut up into episodes with always online DRM.

And it's not going to work here. >>>/cuckchan/

K

saged

K

You're not wanted here.

Stay mad

Hitman is a good game

Listen if fucking faggot normalfagwatch can have 4 fucking threads, I can have my fucking hitman thread you absolute fucking nigger

I got this on sale back around Thanksgiving. At first, I was smitten with it. But I've since grown to find it tedious.

Off by 3 suck a cock

But check this 38

I've been playing Siege and TW:Warhammer as of late.

You're not exactly helping youself by proving you're not a shill when respond to posts twice like that. You're clearly a group of suits shilling your shit.

Stop

or just a dedicated autist. is it so hard to believe someone might actually like a game enough to fervently defend it for free

Still getting used to ouroboros, bite me

It isn't a bad game at all, he's just assmad because of the online "drm". Pretty sure CPY or somebody will crack it soon anyways.

Also you can play the game offline, there's just no challenges to hold your fucking hand.

Jesus christ this.
If I was getting paid to talk about this game I wouldn't be here of all fucking places trying to shill it.

This place is dead

This activates my fucking almonds

off by one
>>>/suicide/

Or they're people who post on Holla Forums all the time trying to talk about a video game in the midst of screaming shitposters, and the mods don't care enough to intervene because there would be a worse reaction if they actually cleaned up the thread instead of just letting it happen

Is there a way to filter tripfags on ouroboros?

Dubs