Games you're going to play in 2017

Happy New Year, Holla Forums!
What games are you going to play?

2017 is going to have a stunning lack of Marie. The crash is real.

NO MARIE, NO BUY.

Ace Combat 7. Don't know what else. Not a lot of good AAA vidya lately.

Tekken 7

Drop vidya

Thief and some NES games like Crystalis and Mega Man 4. Fuck nodern games and their enablers.

Do you mean in general or 2017 games?

NieR Automata is a must have for me. Styx 2 and Routine will be good too. I'll probably get Ni-Oh at the end of the year when all patches and DLC is likely released. Bannerlord maybe.

As for general games, probably will still be playing Thief series, some other stealth games, JSRF, Urban Chaos, going through the Witcher and Soulsborne games again.

I've got plenty on my plate for vidya.

Zelda Breath of the Wild with Loadiine of course. Shame about the shit framerate on Wii U, but I ain't buying a Switch or the actual game

Nier Automata if not censored

Scalebound if good

Fallout 4 Special Edition, of course.

Salt and Sanctuary, the game seems like just the thing to get me over my anxiety over upcoming events.

Persona 5, South Park, Nier: Automata, TiTS the 3rd, Kingdom Hearts 3.

Gravity Rush 2, Persona 5, Nier, Sonic Mania (and that new 3D Sonic), Shenmue III, Yooka Laylee.

At least these are the only ones I'm interested in going into 2017. I'm sure something else will appear.

Right?

Final fantasy 14 almost exclusively, especially if I start working again. No single player games interest me anymore after they shat on Fallout.

Nier Automata, Nioh, Gravity Rush 2, Mount & Blade 2 and Sonic Mania are the ones I'm looking forward to the most.

Out of what has been announced so far;

Out of what is probably coming but doesn't have an official announcement;

Why?

Kingdom hearts 3

Battlezone, Rigs and DOAX3 when the damn thing finally gets back in stock.

Nuffin. Maybe bannerlord if it comes out.

I'm really fucking hyped for Breath of the Wild and the switch actually. Can't wait.