New Year Party Thread

What's up with this board being so dead? Why is there are not a thread for the new year full with shitposting, dubs and fun? Are we not allowed any more or something? Party like it is 2014 again. inb4 this one is deleted, because there is some other dead thread and we just can't have two of the same any more.

Other urls found in this thread:

algemeiner.com/2013/10/29/richard-dawkins-perplexed-by-high-number-of-jewish-nobel-prize-winners/
amednews.com/article/20050801/profession/308019963/4/
quora.com/Why-does-the-1-7-Jewish-population-in-USA-have-so-much-political-power
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most of us are sucking shemale cock at the moment user.

New years Tranny fuck extravaganza is great.

Site's been dying for some time from a combination of factors; repeatedly betrayed trust, site functionality typically being iffy (but it hasn't been unuseable since Alacrity's implementation, though stuff that should've been addressed months ago like the deduplication filenames being restored to Unix timestamps never having come to pass and with no explanation is worrying), people just leaving for their own reasons. General quality I've never seen actually go down until people start shitposting about how it's gone down which leads to the actual decline. Most recently plebbit spacing got wordfiltered here on Holla Forums, which was a great move in complete honesty.

But don't worry OP, I'm partying. Just a subdued and one-man party.

My guess is that a lot of crossposters from Holla Forums /new/ Holla Forums and other political boards left after the election, and this board has been hemorrhaging users for the past year as GG died down. It's better this way, honestly.

Librechan got shut down so all the pedofags who are too pussy to go to the deepweb come here and make us look bad. The pedofags have to go for Holla Forums to survive.

I always keep forgetting about that, the election-season shitposting furor dying down + GG losing relevance to a lot of the board (despite the maintained general) is a big part of the board slowing.

I don't mind that as a factor though, I hate when people try making the board political regardless of direction or motive.

8/v/ was at it's best when it was relatively small and comfy prior the subsequent halfchan exoduses tbh.

Because it's not even noon in the western hemisphere. Never party before noon.

It's not new years in the only place that matters yet. Everyone is still sleeping.

It's 8 in the fucking morning on Saturday.

Headed that way again if the population keeps dying. Embrace it.

I just play video games and lurk now, to be honest.

It could be deader. I'm alright with how it's right now.

This happened

Surely some of them can be rehabilitated, if they're willing.
but they'll still be Redditfags forever

See you in 2017, user.

How you celebrate your new year, anons?
I'm so alone

drinking, watching Donnie Yen movies and playing games
alone of course

I'm working over the weekend, so I'm just at home playing video games.

Getting out and get drunk with friends

Monster Movie Marathon with Waifu and kid while streaming PS4 to Laptop and getting shitty drunk til midnight

Just a right-wing circlejerk to Reddit's left-wing circlejerk.

Night mode is comfy though

Get faded and play video games while listening to r/a/dio. Its what I do every year

With food poisoning. Been a good couple of days being barely able to move.

Having panic and anxiety attacks, like I have been the past few days.

at least you'll be released soon user. be glad its happening sooner rather than later.

Wanted to celebrate with vidya and a bottle of whisky.

Got coerced into hosting a New Year's party in the student pub I work in for some exchange student who had nowhere to go for New Years.

The fucking irony.

Me too. I might go to my moms. My dad invited me to a bar at 7AM but I overslept. Not out of alcoholism, there was a soccer game on.

Lets hope the redditors fuck off soon.
So we can back to some sick Bantz and shitposting without any political or unnecessary bait.

Thinking about the next month. It is going to be awful.

The same thing I do every year. Browse the internet and wish I had the courage to kill myself.

Reminder.

Fuck you. I have my own dead anime image board. Not even reddit would come there.

Every time.

Spending time with you faggots and then going to eat food at my sister's house.

IF YOU READ THIS YOU WILL BE BLESSED WITH LOTS OF OF FUN

I still think him nearly spending 10,000 dollars on Amazon while drunk was better.
Eventually.

But only if the "right" anons remain, and looking at the catalog I wouldn't be so sure that it'll be the case in the end.

my usual friends are either working or taking shit from their wives. We had all planned a nice new years party but its just not gonna happen. Shame too. tonights the last night I'm going to let myself smoke weed. I need a good job.
So its just me my last bag and more alcohol than i need.

These explain the slowdown more than enough. Other than that, this place is pretty stable when it comes to population numbers and number of posts. If you read the autistic bullshit on our meta boards, you would think that the entire site should be dead by now. That is clearly not the case. Everything is at about the same size it was 6 months ago.

First the usual shit, then cytube autism with /cow/, then usual rite of passing the year and then more cytube autism with /cow/.

Ech…was definitely better than invisibro baiting everyone with getting GTA for free or outright dismissing what we care about.

How do you even DO something like that?

私はワインが好きです。
Watashi wa wain ga sukidesu
I like wine.

I might actually learn Nipponese.

He was a DRUNK JEW

Of course he'd do something Not-jewish whilst drunk

Magic happens when a jew gets drunk

Mark isn't the smartest, even while sober. Fucker thought his father wanted to be cucked by his son once, do you really expect him to be smart?

Wait, what? He thought his dad wanted him to fuck his mom? I thought was regular Jewish, but he's apparently some sort of Talmudic UberJew.

Do you have a gun?

Nah. Mark's merely that assburger.

It just goes to show that Holla Forums is an inclusive and diverse board.

What the fuck is happening. I though I was only about to hear my neighbours from bellow and and on the same floor. Now suddenly I am hearing the Chinese above me screaming.

This was such a nice little room for 5 years years, until last year. Where did it all go so wrong. There is no any peace in my life any more.

If you're still here user, you will get to experience the non material life and get rid of your pain soon and that's probably more fun than what you're experiencing now.

The day this stops being funny I die

Mark is the reason I don't believe Holla Forums when they say there's a Zionist conspiracy afoot.

Any race that can shit out someone this retarded can't be capable of keeping a conspiracy going for centuries.

You know what to do

Zionist are very small fraction of the Jewish population. The rest of em are just like you and me

Mark is just.. mark

What does "peek outside" mean in cuck langage?

Actually, this just bulwarks my interpretation of it. Jews lack self reflection, as they are psychologically feminized from 12k years of urban living. They cling together and do stupid shit without realizing what they're doing. That group cohesion made them formidable when information asymmetry wasn't a widely known concept, but now it reveals them to be a bunch of putzes. Look how BTFO Israel has been in the past few weeks.

WRONG.

I was wrong. I put my ear to the floor, it was coming from bellow. It is jut that they are Albanians or something, so it might as well be Chinese.

Albanians are wore than Chinamen. Engage Exterminatus.

I still somehow have hopes and dreams, so I would prefer not. But the breaking point feels near. I would probably start from my family, though.

wtf I love baby foreskins now

Great SJW logic there.

And yet, for all that supposed "superiority", they've never actually built or maintained a civilization. They're high functioning parasites.

I didn't realize destroying nations from the inside out was aspiring for better things.

If anything it's more likely that the white elite families that hate jews, niggers, spics, sandniggers, gooks, nips and all non elites of all races in general, shill the jewish conspiracy to shield themselves. Some of them even pretend to be jewish and take jewish names to fuel the conspiracy as well.
This is not to say that the jews, zionists particularily, aren't scheming and such. They're most likely behind the manipulation of western governments, which has caused the massive displacement of mudslimes, to lighten the load on their own doorsteps. They're pretty much fighting for their survival every day against the muslim hordes surrounding them.

Except all evidence shows that not to be true.
It's a known fact that Jews have the highest IQs and go to college to get the highest degrees.
Why do you retards have to make a conspiracy for why your life isn't as good? This is fucking BLM or feminist tier shit.

Stop derailing the thread with politics.

Just like ebil white bois
All their civilizations were build on slavery!
See, SJW logic.

Except the past three thousand years of history. Nobody is claiming they're not smart. They're just not self-aware.

Except that slaves are a type of tool whose usage still has to be directed. Your logic is very, very jewish.

Apparently they are if they are the head of most nations.
If the jewish conspiracy is true than they are extremely self aware since they know how to get their group to control the world.

But isn't this the designated new years shitposting thread?

(((4f5758))) is acting retarded on purpose you niggers

これはよじゃない。

And Good goys are tools that useage must also be directed.
They make up the most politicians, doctors, scientists, ect because they get the most degrees in such fields. To you it's a huge evil conspiracy where they are destroying nations.

Oh yeah I forgot. Whites are successful because they are smart but jews are more successful because CONSPIRACY.
But when blacks say whites have an evil conspiracy that is nonsense.

STOP POLITSPERGING!

None of that is even true.

I can't tell the difference between TRS goons and retards at this point.

It is. They make up a huge percentage of these fields. Far more than on average.
algemeiner.com/2013/10/29/richard-dawkins-perplexed-by-high-number-of-jewish-nobel-prize-winners/
amednews.com/article/20050801/profession/308019963/4/
quora.com/Why-does-the-1-7-Jewish-population-in-USA-have-so-much-political-power

gg faggot, you proved yourself wrong.

4chan blocks VPNs so I shitpost here. Give me a proxy that will work with 4chan and I'll leave this place.

I used to go to synagogue every friday/saturday/wednesday for schooling and such, a reform Judaism place mostly, though there were many conservatives there too.

For the record I will outright confirm as much as I can, at the very least, that those jews were/are extremely centered on money. It's a familial thing more than a religious thing.

Beyond that oddity, they were pretty regular people, albeit with some quirks and health issues that made me think them hypochondriac. They'd help out just about anybody who was having problems, and of course expect a favor in return, so that was often between a jew and somebody prominent in the city. Not much else to say besides the food and drink was pretty nice, regardless of its origins.

The problems that I came to have with jews came out of the orthodoxy. Basically, they are exactly as they are portrayed and nothing more or less. They are absolutely horrible human beings considering the way they treat even other jews, ortho or no. The animal thing is true for the most part, though while I was going, the only visits from orthodoxy didn't pan out too much beyond not letting anybody touch their shit, even to help, and of course the sideswipe comments every half second.

As for shit like , at least from where I came out of, the aspiration for those fields was generally considered necessary for continuing the family, rather than outright greed. I will still concede that point on the orthodoxy however.

In any case, I quickly renounced and left the whole thing when I learned that all the books in the library about the holocaust numbers (600,000) were burned in favor of new books with "more accurate" numbers. Made no sense to me at the time.

And there goes the thread
You faggots should be banned on sight

Holy shit you are fucking retarded.
When a group makes up categories many times greater than their national average than yes it is a huge percentage. They are 7 to 20 times more likely to be in certain fields than the rest of America on average.
Have you never taken basic middle school science or math?

with my family and shit, pretty boring but atleast mom cooked some good steaks.
I prefer to be alone though user, i like not being able to deal with other people's shit on daily basis, downside is that no more homemade cooking atleast until i get a grip on it

and it's already new year here, why time flies so fast
2016 HAS BEEN A WILD RIDE FOLKS
ALSO HAPPY NEW YEAR TO BURGERS AND YUROPS ASIANS
MAY THE SHITPOSTS KEEPS FLOWING WELL THROUGHOUT NEXT YEAR
-t. Indon

Enjoying your month long bans you cuckcholded fuck?

Nah, you're wrong buddy.
Good effort though, you gave it your best

if jews weren't the most intelligent of all races, they wouldn't rule the world right now.

niggers can't even think beyond the end of the week, whites can't think beyond their own lifespan, but jews can plan several lifespans ahead, betting that their descendants will keep their multi-generational plans going on. this is how they've won the racewar.

DESIGNATED

So you got utterly devastated and your only argument is "You're wrong".
No, you are right. Being 50 times more likely to be a doctor than the average isn't important statistically or anything.
Please post after you get your middle school diploma.

They don't rule the world. They've got a bit more clout than their percentage of population would imply, but it's simply due to the ascent of American finance after WW2 wiped out all other developed countries.
The Jews rule the world trope is as much their propaganda as it is "ours".

Numbers are oppressive, you need to stop that.

Sure thing жид. They just get a chance after "planed" muh hoax and use it on stupid revisionists.

And yet every major empire in the last two thousand years was made by whites, as well as every stable political structure.

Nope, just admit you fucked up.
It's okay to be wrong sometimes.

This is the most amazing denial I have seen in a while.
How can you argue with numbers?

Come on now.
Though it's true Jews have never done anything but leech off of and destroy empires.

no, they merely had a white monarch figure.

who do you think was behind the scenes, making everything win in their favor?

By looking at them and seeing you prpve yourself wrong.

The numbers given completely contradicted the point he was trying to use them to prove.

DAS RITE

If that's true then how is Israel an ethnostate which has and has always had a government strongly supportive of ethnocentric policy?

Alright enough bickering anons.
Which animus are you fags looking forward to in 2017?

Yes.

Yep. The claim was that they make up most of the population of those jobs, and then the links posted said the opposite.

You realize it's literally impossible for something to be more than 50 percent right?

By that I mean if a specific group already has 50% of something no other group can have more than them. Fucking YoGiOh taught this.

Really? Where? So far they all show that jews are much more likely to get into those fields.

My dick is about 75% erect.

Nobody is arguing against that you double nigger.

In the links you posted.

I just ate, I'm playing squad right now and might watch some movies with the fam later.

Happy new year, faggots.

Nice. Which ones?

So then how is it wrong if they make up the majority you idiot?
Why don't you take your #BLM stupidity somewhere else?

Where? All show that they are far more likely than the average to get high level jobs.

Little Witch Academia
Season 2 of Berserk if it has better animation it won't
Georgios Bizzare Adventure
Season 2 of One Punch Man
Gundam because its good again
Season 2 of Monster Musume and Nichijou kill me
Something I'm probably forgetting
Avoiding seasonal trash

I know I have shit taste, but i barely watch anime, I just play vidya.

Wow this is completely new information

Yes yes, ignore groups that have been constantly kicked out of countries since 1000 AD making up a disproportionately large amount of high level positions in society.

I didn't actually read your links tbh, I just wanted to see how far you'd take the argument. Looks like everyone else has already filtered us t this point too.

Its shit
Doesn't even do Power Fantasy right

good thing that wasn't made by /k/.

LWA, KnK and Nier:2B Ass Viewer.

I am not ignoring them. In fact I am showing how significant they are statistically and all evidence links it to their higher than average IQ or at the very least cultural work ethic.

Sure why not.

Fuck your normalfag shit

Im waiting for my father to leave so I can hug a pillow and think about how ill do better next year.

What does your pillow look like?

Good thing I don't have pets, they would have died from heart attack by now.

Unf

muh Jewish conspiracy It's at least fun to watch Holla Forums act like they know what they're talking about and Holla Forums even existing.

There's a dick on the other side of that ass.

Why would you use that in an argument?
That shit has been blatantly biased for decades.
Hell, Obunga won the peace prize for doing literally nothing.

FALC

>>>/gaschamber/

it is darkpurple and used to be a couchpillow.
No cumstains or animefaces yet.

Well there's a start on how you could improve in 2017.

A long time ago I may still have cared about details like that. Not anymore.
I fully blame Holla Forums for this.

Don't worry, at least you haven't gotten worse.

Or has he?

He could like vanilla. Only madmen like that garbage.

Here's the plan:
Play some Goldeneye with mouse and 60fps hacks.
Take a nap
Find something from C91 to jerk off to
Get really drunk and pass out before midnight

why live?

Fuck.

this but a pokemon

i do feel like we have a lot of wannabe janitors who come and complain in threads about games they don't like because "I DON'T THINK THIS GAME BELONGS ON MY Holla Forums" kind of shit

?

Wow you're so le smart for not picking a side, look how contrarian this guy is.

Streaming on Twitch

/the_mr_maynard

Stay mad

Getting the better parts of several political ideologies is totally the worst idea.

Ideologies are largely just excuses for ethnic interests, so unless you've got blood and guns behind you, you're just being a hipster.

The best option is to go innawoods and hope nobody comes to bother you.

watchu streamin fam

Egh you funny guy

Its something to pass the time, worked all week.

thanks fam

Go back to Infinity.moe

why twitch of all fucking places is my question

Just had a waffle with frozen yogurt and a shitload of toppings and a caprese sandwich. I plan to spend the rest of the day watching netflix, playing Kamidori Alchemy Meister and jerking off.

The people who live their as salty about their gubmint as Americans are to theirs. I just hope we can eliminate them before they hide away in bunkers.

nah son

why not? I do it for free make plenty with the Job I do

I somehow missed the most obvious - Ip Man series. About to finish the first movie, and I'm having a blast.

Are you literally saying that you need to be Holla Forums or Holla Forums?

cancer community, stream delay of at least 20 seconds, you can't even say nigger in chat
it's trash, son

It shows achievement. You have to have done something note worthy even if it isn't good.

This is you

Ip Man is great. I read a few years ago they were working on a third movie but never heard about it again.
I asked because those are the only ones I've seen from him.

pic related ;_;

There's nothing wrong with waiting until you know for sure what their ideology is before you form an opinion. Besides, we both know that no politician actually gives a shit about the average countryman.

Pretty much like every other day, but with slightly more posting here.

I played n++ and listened to the Mogra stream.

Well voting for someone is still better than sitting down and doing nothing, if you didn't vote then you don't have the right to complain afterwards. At least that's how i see it but what do i know.

You really are retarded if you see 2 big political boards and figure you MUST agree with one or the other.

I voted for Trump and libertarian in every option otherwise, but I don't really have a stake in it. At least the anal pain generated from him being elected was monumental.

you should check out "Legend of the Fist - Return of Chen Zhen". It's good.

What if someone doesn't like shitty hugboxes? You know other boards like /new/ exist right?

Spending time with family, playing vidya and having comfy conversations with a cute maple syrup farmer.

来年ですか?

I'll do that. Thanks m8.

That pic always gives salt, i love it

How new are you?

No one got banned on new /new/ for disagreeing with mods

Oh, you were just pretending to be retarded.

/new/ is a cespool, lets check its front page..
No thanks.

Delicious

I'm here and eating cake while playing doom.
I'm not alone because I'm here.

that some autistic meta right there

drinking alone with a possible overdose at the end, same as usual

I prefer that to a hugbox any day.

Are you really implying that is worse than Holla Forums or Holla Forums? At least people are allowed to post things that aren't apart of the hivemind.

G-d, this is getting too meta for me.

this is why autist dont socialize

Revolver Ocelot

With my family
I fucking hate these people

あなたが上手だ!

QUICK, Holla Forums

WHAT VIDYA YOU PLAYAN TONIGHT FOR THE NEW YEAR?

Pac-Man

probably DaSII. I need to grind enemies to collect their outfits and whatnot.

Traditionally Columns for the Genesis. Today I already had a round of Grim Dawn. Its really comfy for listening to white noise.

is your mom a video game?

Civ VI, King Difficulty I'm still learning the game.

The same thing I play every night.

try to take over the world?

ja

Got any good megawads I can play though with trailblazer tonight my dude?

LOL

Had four waffles for breakfast, gonna party with my friend later when I stop crying about personal issues because family drama right now is pretty serious

Worms

which one?

Hell Revealed 2 my boy

Reloaded

Can't play vidya because my computer screen is busted and requires constant fuckery to make it work so I'm just gonna get kinda drunk and play chess with my dad who's possibly going to be drunker than me

I'm probably going to play the same shit I've been playing recently, being a replay of the first Dark Souls and Planetside 2.

I fulfilled my eve promise to myself and beat Undertale for the fourth time, maybe tonight I'll die and be united with the brother I always wanted.

I hope you did genocide

I would hurt myself before I allowed my hands to press that button with that intent.

Faggot, you didn't fulfill Chara's dream.

Happy New Year to me.

happy new year eurofag

I actually went to cuckchan recently, and there were good threads. Sure we had the same cancer we had here plus a captcha every post and a moderation even worse than mark's, but there were actually good threads outside the regular template from yesterday, overwatch shit or some consolefag going full retard. I stumbled upon one shit thread and instead of seeing a bunch of "sage negated :^)" or someone calling op a faggot as they bumped it people were all funposting with shit like pic related

Fucked it up

pic related retard

Happy New Year user. You're going to do better.

does it start at 0? because if so you can't do much

i'd add an inch to my height, an inch to my cock, and the rest on salary if we built off our current stats

Oh no, you used an MS Paint comic to convey your message now i will disregard your entire point and make fun of you with another comic. Im so meta

People here are losing their ability to go along with bait and joke around it. It kinda sucks.

Both sites have their own particular demons, 4chan has a higher retard-to-human being proportion and 8ch is paranoid as hell with a superiority complex over leaving when a good chunk of its users did in 2014. There's more similarities than there are differences between userbases, though, and contrary to the shitposting the site isn't a den of pure feces and Reddit just yet. 4/pol/ is okay. I like how there aren't fifty stickies over "ops" nobody cares about there, plus you're more locked-down in what you can say without getting ding dong bannu by a huge margin on 8/pol/.

Yeah, built off your current stats. I'm not sure about the IQ part since you asked this question, but you sure as fuck aren't a dickless physically impossible manlet

I think there is an edit of this about that

Happy New Year!

What's the point?

I havent had an actual argument in pretty long, dont fuck it up, user

So what are you guys playing for new years?

ur mum lol

user that's not an argument, it's someone just trying to piss you off

I don't get why everyone is arguing. Jews don't even exist, they're an urban legend, like humans rights.

Played some Pac-Man but i suck and my PC isn't working (for some reason it's running at 1024x768 and the video card is not working) so Megaman 2

Rocket League and Pac-Man 256 right now.

Might play some TF2 for a bit and try and remember how it used to be fun.

does pic related count?

It's 7:27 AM here.
It's too quiet.

I know, I wish I didnt get pissed off so easily

I see you from the other thread, queer.

who /GMT+1/ here? still 31 mins left

Aye

reporting in

30 minutes until the next 365 days of shit begin, can't wait.

fugg

I still have 8 hours fuck you faggots

FUCKING EUROPOORS GET OUT OF MY BOARD

well, yeah, i thought we're all doing that. just wondering what's on the monitor.

should we try and get a game of something going for all the fags still here

2fuggin bad burgers

my fellow germans/slavs or whatever you are

Nigger.

2017 will be a bad year for vidya games. You faggots thought DLC and episodic gaming was bad? You have no idea the faggotry the (((gaming industry))) is going to pull to pry those shekels from you're little basement dwelling sausage fingers.

Cunt.

EUROPOORS OUT REEEEE

yup. it's going to be shit after shit.
all we can do is hold on tight to the few decent games.

I don't give a shit. Nier: Automata, Bannerlord, Kingdom Come, Underrail expansion will make me live through it.

I am spending new years eve with mom and dad, it's pretty fun, we're best friends

Microsoft is going to pull some next level dickery with their new system. What I smell is a venture into cloud based gaming where you "rent" a system on their cloud and play games via that. They want to get ride of consoles and PCs.

I think MS is gonna quit the console market. They've fucked up bad, and fucked up worse with W10.

Reporting in kurwa

What the fuck you are basing your hopes on sonyshit, a turkish tech demo and trash?

Well you know, this is small place so.

I already had my fun yesterday. Now it's just comfy while waiting for midnight. My friend bought me some early access game after playing at someone's house. I'm annoyed at myself because I wanted to stick to no early access but I accepted the gift before I realized it was early access.

This is a pretty shit one. If you are already tall there is no need for that. Unless you are going into a high science field or philosophy for the intent of learning the iq one is pointless. The dick one only applies to those who have below average dicks or are insecure even at a decent size. The girlfriend says nothing about the personality, so for all I know she would dump me for not wanting to spend much on her. The only logical choice is to go all into money for 100k per year. That way even if you take a job at a fast food place you still get a shit ton of money.

GMT+2 reporting in, 2017 is shit

This is the white man's board, begone nigger, begone with your shit opinions.

i'm still worried they're going to fuck over windows for steam, causing a mass panic/crash of the pc gaming market. it's frustrating that an entire hobby is based on a the lack of hostilities in a cold war between microsoft and valve.

2017 has nier2 and yakuza 0 coming stateside so its gonna be a decent year

Go home Moshe

damn, at least there aren't that many roving packs of niggers in finland, unlike next door.

Reporting in tas de bois

I'm onto you kike.

Where do you think the vibrants are gonna go next once they're done with Sweden and Norway?

that depends on where (((they))) want them to invade next.

MS is going to pull something big and gimmicky that will make VR look enjoyable. I can feel it. Goytendo did it with the Wii and Switch. 2017 is the year of high risk and low rewards. Innovation is going to be very painful. Not looking forward to deaths Stranding, sounds like Pixels the movie but with Ito Junji directing and HK producing

Another GTM +2 here, can not confirm yet, 2017 might be slightly less shit

you got some nerve calling anything else a trap when you think "family building" isn't a fucking pit

już tyle lat od śmierci Wojtyły

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare.

bump

Vidya. Chinese food. Some drinking. I'm on call, so I don't want to drink too much.

I might find an optical disc drive and dig up some blank CDs, so I can burn some music. One a mix of synthwave and actual 80s like embed related, and one of pure dorifto eurobeat. Then I'll fill my car up, and take off through the night. Just drive until I don't want to drive anymore.

why tho

I have normalfag friends.

Those aren't with their kids and families will be playing vydia with me.

Can you guess that their preferred normalfag game is?

To the guy that told me about this thread in the sticky:

you're a faggot

Are you niggas really taking that story as a serious event? It's clearly a joke story. Next thing you know you'll actually think I'm an alien from the planet kiketon. Yes the story happened, but shit's obviously exaggerated as a god damn joke. also I know that my father doesn't want me to fuck mom. Stop using it to push your meta agenda.

7/10: you got me.

So you did ask your dad if he was telling you to fuck your mom?

FUCK NO

Fuck no no or fuck no yes?

I think he means fuck me

Mark obviously wants to fuck his mom.

I mean NO

my dad never asked me anything of the sort.

GMT +1
So far it's the same shiot with a lot of potential to be even worse then last one.
Happy new current year fags.

happy new year, faggot

kys

Do you live in California?

Happy New Year Faggots!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy new year, baby

By firing a semi-auto shotgun into the night and hailing the passing comet.

Replaying E6M9 of Wolfenstein/Whatever doom mod I happen to find amusing while laughing at autists online.

6.5 hours until the ball drops.

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/argentina/

/cuteboys/

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/fur/

>>>/islam/

>>>Holla Forums
It's for the better and you know it

>>>/islam/

>>>/a/

>>>/jc/

don't you'll just be giving them what they want.

>>>/monster/

>>>Holla Forums

honorary winrar

Winner winner kill the sinners

you did it champ

>>>/new/

The gift has been sent.

Assburger and Humor doesn't mix so well. Trust me.
t.assburger

Allahu ahkbar

Is it 2016 or is it 2017?
I don't fucking know, how am i supposed to argue with those fucking hitler supporters!?

More

How much cyber security do I need to visit that site? Should I even bother if I'm not running some neckbeard-distro?

Chaturbate is fairly safe. Also, neckbeard-distros can't run it, since last I knew, it was flash dependent.

About 5 hours left. I wonder how it feels to liberal faggots that they aren't in current year for a few more hours.