ITT, characters you wouldn't fuck but still love

ITT, characters you wouldn't fuck but still love
I'm not into lolis, but Zizou is cute as hell.

>>>/reddit/

What are you, gay?

Fuck you op.

Post characters you would
LOVE
and
FUCK

LOVE FUCK

GIVE ME CHRISTMAS CAKE OR GIVE ME DEATH

That's every vidya girl thread though

I guess I'd like Eggman to meet a qt scientist girl one day. 8/10

AoSTH Robotnik and Ruby-Spears Wily would make for very pleasant company.

My daughteru.

stop reminding me
what a shitass game that was

I must admit that you have some good tastes OP.

Being honest, The Legend of the Dark Witch has a good amount of daughterus.

might as well kill yourself already

I would fuck that blue catgirl.

There will be no FUCKING within these premises

Sequel for PC when?

FT4U lmao fag

There's something fishy about that vagina.

I'M SO FUCKING READY.
Even though I wouldn't call her my daughterfu, I just want to hug her and pat her head.
Is it wrong to be so big on magical girls that look all dark and borderline edgy but turn out to be quite pleasant?

See

Life was made to makes us suffer.

m-my heart
Oh now I know why I wouldn't call her my daughterfu. Because I'd kiss her.
Before you say anything I'm not into lolis sexually, but I'd tenderly romance one like a sap. I'm guessing this is how it starts?

She's been fucked enough tbh

How is the game ?

Shitty das spotted

Take Mega Man's jumpan and shootan and attach the Gradius power-up system to it. As you kill enemies you can upgrade your speed, Wing, which acts as a temporary fall speed reducer, your two kinds of Shots, and your shot power. It's admittedly kinda trash though, but it's the only one on PC.

Now Legend of Dark Witch 2, it makes the first feel like a beta version. To use an analogy, Episode 1 is to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity as Episode 2 is to Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. Though Gates to Infinity WAS literally a glorified beta version, so this comparison may be unfair. It's a relief to know that the devs are listening and willing to make their games better. I'm not saying the game's perfect as there are a few flaws, like how useless half the boss weapons feel, but going back to the first is like night and day.

Also, this was originally a Touhou fangame, believe it or not! Thank god they made it into an all new IP.

How about no

Congratulations, you pissed off every group in this thread

Yeah, he's pretty cute.

She's a girl.
You're welcome.

The joke is that zizou is the nickname of famous headbutt artist zinedine zidane.

News to me. I've had the first game sitting in my backlog for a while now, but i'll have to bump it up. That song, at the least, is scrump.

fug

It makes sense, everyone is a cute girl. Aside from the titular Prince of Desire from Episode 2. Apparently it's PRINCE instead of PRICE in Japan. I remember noticing as much on freeShop, but there's no princes I spotted.
Like I said, enjoy it while you can because Dark Witch 2 is godly compared to it, no pun intended.

But where are their hats? I notice a distinct lack of silly hats.

Zizou has a cute hat in Episode 2, see the third pic of the OP.

Oh, you're right. The devs show they have learned and understood part of what makes 2hu good.

I might have to get serious about playing this game.

Byakuren is too pure for sex, but her hugs bring you one step closer to heaven.

Like I'm going to mate with a Jew. But she is pretty adorable.

Raita originally envisioned her as blonde.

I guess (((Sega))) had other plans.

Not EVERY vidya girl thread. I mean, like, nobody could love fucking Juri. She's such a shit.

yep she is a shit but that Makoto though….

anyone who likes juri is an idiot

Definitely. Makoto is top tier though. Honest, dedicated, hard working girls are the best.

patricians detected.

sakura is a nice girl too even if she's a bit of an idiot

You guys are alright but this time I have to go with what my dick says. And the words of my dick are "I want to bury myself deep in between Karin's thighs"

Too pure indeed

Best.

PIG DISGUSTING

That's how it starts, you know. Everyone has a gateway loli.

so which one ends up stabbing the other in the back first?

why don't you read it yourself and find out?

Flan a cute, but meido best in the SDM.

find out next episode on dragon ball z

I beg to differ, gentlemen.

I still need to play this game
Is it fun?

The characters are entertaining, the graphics are kinda crap, the level design's boring, the plot's largely stupid. Play it anyhow for the characters.

Only now do i realize how much Rod the Gang Blade Star is most likely JoJo-inspired.

return to the dumpster you crawled out of

the graphics arent that crap if you consider how well animated the characters are

I was going to compliment your taste, but i guess there's no point.

She's been through so much bullshit.

As I said:
dammit i'm gonna miss my Christmas cakes

You can like more than one type

I want to fuck Juri Han in your ass.

I'd fuck the shit out of Maori while her sisters watched then make her a nice dinner for her and her sisters

Juri was alright in 4, waifufags ruined her so hard she was memed into shit in sf5 (along with the rest of the game)

Meidos are for hugs not fugs

Rape the maids

Bump, also why is there so little non-DA art of LoDW?

That's how it starts user.

That's how everyone starts

How gay are you?

Look at this nerd.

Wrong post.

Fuck off I'll bully you

It's also fun to see how concepts from Mana series were applied to 3D, and how it's pretty much a direct precursor to KH.

The writing in that picture annoys the fuck out of me but I can't pinpoint why.

The first is the Baby in Baby Mama

I could forgive kirby, but holy shit I don't care if it's 2D, heavily reconsider your life or kill yourself

low res and light outline on light backgorund makes for a headache to read.