What are some Holla Forums tier video games?

What are some Holla Forums tier video games?

yo

Most of them are jewish propaganda anyway

republic the revolution
polite sage for bait tier thread and inb4 derailing

I guess we can't have nice communism-inspired video games anymore because of Holla Forums propaganda.

What.

unless they are sending people to gulags its as far from leftypol you can get.

It's pozzed as fuck

Anything Holla Forums doesn't like.

t. gommie

t. nadsee

I'm neutral in the fucking middle faggot, I am above you niggers suck my milk titty stupid fucks

Too much of something is shit. Nothing is shit as well. But a little bit of everything is alright. Balance is the key.

Is Mark too much of a Jew to make it against the rules to be from Holla Forums, or speak of Holla Forums in a neutral or positive way?

If mark will start banning Holla Forums, he will have to ban Holla Forums as well to justify it.

Holla Forums isn't nationalist, suck it Holla Forumscuck.

Is this fucking shilling?

We remove anything too off-topic, you assume we're motivated by autistic personal biases when we volunteer. Doesn't matter what the subject is, I'm gonna delete off-topic political stuff.

Okay. Then delete all shitposters who posted off-topic like this: >>11594368

Deleting single shitposts from otherwise well-meaning video game posters is counter-productive and a waste of time, and impossible to do practically. At some point you have to have a little thick skin.

Not to mention, your thread was made with the purpose of proving some kind of point, not to talk about video games. That's why it was bumplocked.

Seems this is the designated shitposting thread so go nuts.

Most of the time when Holla Forums is brought up, it's either in a joking or negative way already. At least Holla Forums users can come in and remain on topic, you guys outright have forced meme levels of deliberate shilling going on even outside this website. You made this thread to start shit too. Simply mentioning your board means you want to start shit. Go take a helicopter ride back to where you came from.

What are the video games made under communism that aren't Tetris anyway? Shitty bait thread tbh fam.

How is this kind of shit still allowed here? I can understand wanting to find common ground, but being dismissive of the drama that already exists between you guys and Holla Forums is pretty fucking stupid.

You can't come here, start a thread and expect to get any serious replies when we can all tell what the fucking intention is behind you making a thread like this. There's a reason this board exists. It's because of constant faggotry that spawned from autismchan and Holla Forums, that this board should be purged of all politics unless it involves gaming directly.

Stop. Seriously. Bringing narratives into shit isn't a good idea. I understand wanting some kind of marxist simulator bullshit, but I doubt anyone's going to give their gimmiedats away to have such a game made. In short, there are no fucking leftypol vidya games unless you wanna play gone home.

Answer; none.

The only game I can think of that comes close to OP'S request is S.T.A.L.K.E.R. though. But that's only because it takes place in russia, that's as close as you're gonna get. And even then, the game itself is based on a capitalistic trading system, so even then you still don't get to live in your perfect gimmidat marxist world full of communist bullshit.

Anyway, , fucking stop. It's faggotry like yours that causes a cascade of bullshit to happen. You're ACTUALLY shilling. It's clear as day. Fuck off back to Holla Forums if you would be so kind.

Bait thread
you've been warned

There are examples of leftist economic systems in games. For example MMOs are usually examples of Mutualism, no MMOs that don't follow that model spring to mind. It could be interesting to see an MMO that was set up to encourage a particular form of economy to form and see what happened.

sure, as long as its a topic you can wave you dick at