What is wrong with Nintendo?

So, can someone explain to me why Nintendo would do this? Have they completely lost it taking such a retarded deal with Ubisoft?

Fucking no one cares about this cancerous 4/10 shit series that has only one vaguely memorable character; the fucking rabbit.

How pitiful is Nintendo that a cancerous company like Ubisoft can just come up to them, propose such a cancerous deal and they say yes? Mario and Sonic is one thing, this is another.

they wouldn't laura kate dale is lying nigga

I don't want to defend Nintendo user but it's not like that game has been confirmed

Is it anything beyond a rumor yet?

I don't see what's surprising about this. It's not the first time Nintendo has done stuff like that.

Thanks Nintendo.

I hope you aren't shittalking fucking Rayman here

If you honestly think the worst thing Nintendo has done is sign a deal with Jewbisoft then you are woefully ignorant of reality.

Rabbids are considered part of Rayman even though they pretty much have NOTHING to do with him. Nobody liked Rabbids though.

I know, I wonder if their cancer will kill Mario just as it did Rayman, at least for a while

Rabbis stopped being part of rayman by the second game and became their own thing.

Not related but ammusing: When I was working at Mcdicks, they decided to have the Rabbids as their happy meal toys. During that whole month, barley any boy asked for a happy meal, a dramatic contrast to the previous month when we had pokemon toys that even some girls wanted.

it got so bad to the point we just gave out generic toys to boys since many of them looked disgusted when they saw the rabbids

Remember when Rayman 4 was supposed to happen, and the Rabbids were an enemy you were supposed to be fighting.

That was going to be a huge platformer for the Wii launch, and instead we got a a bunch of minigames.

There was so much hope before that happened.

Ubisoft always gets excited for new hardware.
With vivendeti slowly trying to buyout Ubisoft of course they are going to push hard, and Nintendo won't say no to money. Mystery solved.

I think the cause of all this bullshit is because corporations are packed to the back teeth with pedophiles who think they know what children are interested in.

Hell, every company seems to be like that.

I remember

That actually makes sense.
Pedophiles,arrogant hipsters and marketers in their ivory towers who think that they know what kids want but really don't.

Nothing, Nintendo is a corporation and as such it goes where the money is, you screeching autist
A Nintendrone shitting on Rayman? Rabbids are fucking trash and have thankfully nothing to do with Rayman anymore.

This is the first I've even heard of such a thing, honestly.

I doubt Nintendo would be mindblowingly retarded enough to try and crossover their biggest IP with a failed mascot-franchise, even in their current state.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was true. I remember a post in another thread talking about how pedos were mostly composed of wealthy & influential figures who had many connections that would kill anybody who tried to dig dirt on them whereas the lolicon was the dirt poor & probably unemployed bastard

Forgot to add on lolicons: They're also easy targets to scapegoat since they don't have connections and are already disliked by society

If they wanted to follow a trend of ACTUAL screeching autists, compared to the poster you are insulting, they could have worked with Illumination. I don't see why they don't do this now, the parent company working with Nintendo for the theme park and all. Duh.

A cameo is different from an entire game based on a concept like this
It's like they saw Kingdom Hearts and thought they had to replicate but couldn't find anyone willing to work with their IPs.

The first one was alright in the humor department, sucked balls as a title itself though. I guess they tried to be Minions before Minions were a thing, managed to grab a bunch of kids and old people with facebook accounts and then promptly fucked off when they realized those yellow tic tacs were way more marketable.

See, in this proof of concept they all have defining features to them and look like actual enemies, the final product looks terrible

They got like ten games because Ubisoft was trying their damndest to force them as a proto-Minion.

My guess is that nintendo doesn't care either. But they need the money. Really, after the WiiU and 3DS fiasco, I don't think they can pick too much. Ubisoft offered some money to co-produce a game with nintendo IPs, and nintendo was all pic related on that shit.

I can think of a reason.
Recouping business partners after EA completely and utterly fucked them when nintendo told EA to fuck off when they demanded 35% cuts on all eshop sales for hosting eshop. Regardless of what you may think of any particular company EA has severely damaged Nintendo when it comes to third party relations, this is well, partially why virtually the only third party support they had on Wii U/3DS was tiny indie studios that ONLY showed up that generation.

I think you guys are vastly underestimating how popular the rabbids party games are with kids. They're basically those fucking minions from the Despicable Me movies, right down to the noises they make. Kids go crazy for that shit. And I'm sure when Nintendo looked at sales data for best selling Wii and Wii U games and saw the rabbid games near the top of the list, they greenlit the project.
Not to mention, Nintendo has said they're making a conscious effort to licence their franchises out now to other devs with less oversight than in the past in order to get out of their creative rut and let new blood in and mix things up a bit (not their exact words but it seemed like the gist).

Get out, kike. You seeing the purpose of everything as serving mamon is why everyone hates you. The need to stay financially sound does not excuse shitty behavior from people whether they are alone or in a group and call the group a corporation.

Please gas yourself.

This never actually happened. This was only ever a rumor.

Oh yeah sure, it's just a coincidence right after telling EA to fuck off nearly every third party major publisher pulled out of the Wii U.

I think that was more due to the launch sales dropping off way too quick for comfort.

and a tv series.

This was before the system even launched you dunce.

Is it a conspiracy if developers legitimately didn't think it was a good platform for their games? Considering how the generation went, I'd say that was probably the right call.

So is everything in this thread yet is it treated as true.
EA really sabotage the Wii U launch. They released a shitty port of ME3 while releasing a ME collection on the PS3 and Xbox 360.

If sabotage was their plan, why release ME3 at all on the Wii U?

I don't know Clyde, you're the one that immediately hopped off what you stated to be the reason to fart out a new excuse for developers to not be interested

Legal obligation. Similarly to how Gearbox outsourced Aliens: Colonial Marines and embezzled the money to fund Borderlands.

Because they released the ME:Trilogy on every other system for cheaper, an objectively superior product, sabotaging their own sales and using it to further sabotage Nintendo's appeal to other big publishers.

fake

Midgamecube era they got it in their heads that they had to make games accessible aka easier in order to make more money. There's several interviews with their CEOs around that time echoing this sentiment. With the success of the Wii they were vindicated and continued to alienate their previous audiences. Franchises that required general aptitude took a back seat to casualized accessible IPs.

Rabbids are representative of this desired audience. Fuck them.

Okey-dokey, you win. The Wii U failed because of EA; it's not Nintendo's fault at all.

Hey that's a nice strawman you built there. What's it stuffed with, non-sequitur?

We talk about it every single fucking day
Nigger they have made deals with Koei Tecmo, one of the most jewish companies of Japan

I agree with you, I'm fairly sure Ubisoft just couldn't handle their fans telling them "told you so" after removing their flagship character for a bunch of retarded critters and kept releasing the same game over and over (I played the original and pirated a couple of later titles, they look like they couldn't have taken more than a few months of production each on the overall quality and length), but apparently each title was around the million units sold. I realize that it doesn't sound like much but believe me, some of these games are on Carnival Games Wii tier shit, so some people were really craving for a raving AND Ubisoft clearly never produced them at a loss. The only time they probably made a game without half assing it and got zero sales back was that one wii game where the rabbits control a shopping cart.

Even if it's against EA, that's some savage bullshit, not even Valve is that much of a kike

If that was really their idea, they should've let Next-Level games make their own goddamn titles instead of forcing Federation Force down their throats and preventing them from making a proper Metroid game or a proper space sportsball game.

Might not be as big an indicator of profit as you'd think with how heavily all those games were advertised + the CGI involved for the commercials. For popularity I guess it depends on how many millions for each game. Got any sales figures?

I can't believe this is an actual thing and that that user wasn't simply making shit up.
Who gives a flying fuck about Rabids anymore?

Its been multiple rumours. Along with a grant kirkhope making music for it rumour.

I don't want to start a contrarian vs contrarian argument, but I recall those advertisements being mostly on the internet, probably a couple of magazines but never on prime time tv. I could be wrong though.
Wasn't all of it done in-studio though?
I found the aggregates on VGChartz but I think that place is kind of sketchy. Sadly I have no way to confirm anything, but I can tell you that I have seen kids buying the games and up until like 2010 local game stores were still selling them.

I think the best we can hope for is that its like SMTxFE, meaning its like neither game and its ok in terms of quality.

Epic post.

Sorry you're so butthurt.

Epic post.

What kind of delusional world do you live in?

The only thing still keeping Nintendo afloat are their fans, since the casual games and kids are leaving consoles behind cellphones.

If they keep fucking their fans. There won't be any left.

90% of Nintendo's decisions these generation were disastrous.
The 3DS and the Wii U by themselves are already flawed pieces of hardware, exchanging hardware power by stupid, unnecessary, and, amusingly enough, are part of the reason why they're not good (the obligation of supporting 3D made a lot of games suffer problems, like the exclusion of the Ice Climbers from the Smash 4; the wiiu has the stupid touch pad that itself is of the reasons why just a few game developers wanted to fuck with the console). This generation has the worst lineup of Nintendo's 1st and 2nd party games ever. It's saying something when the fucking Virtual Boy had better games than some of the shit Nintendo pushed this gen. Yoshi's New Island is shit. Every single Fire Emblem released this gen is a humongous piece of shit. Metroid Federation Force is a boring mess. Zelda had FOUR remakes, one game that recycle assets from another (almost finished) remake, which itself is recycle for ANOTHER fucking boring and sloppy multiplayer game. Kirby games are also a recycle fest, either purely recycling the Wii's game or recycling Canvas Course concept.

The Switch is the Nintendo's Dreamcast.

my experience at Mcdicks says the opposite

You mean a fairly well selling system with an outstanding library of games?