$15

Should I do it? Does anyone still play DoD or L4D?

DoD is good, DoD: S is shit because of the Source engine and less guns, L4D is overrated and boring as fuck, CS 1.6 was the only good Counter-Strike.

No, you should buy each game individually for full price.

Fair enough.

Good point Mr. Goldstein. Truly you are my greatest ally.

Just buy CS 1.6, everything else is shit.

Valve doesn't make good games, so no.

In other news, what are some good games on Steam for under 6 bucks? I don't want to spend it on trading cards.

Two of the best games ever made are currently up for less than 2 bucks

Pirated Deus Ex and hated it due to the awful controls. I've played plenty of games with bad controls but holy fuck that thing takes the cake.
Never tried the original Thief, will look into it.

It's a stealth game with a lot of depth and freedom, the complete opposite of Metal Gear.

lol

you need to try deus ex again. look around and see if you can find a control rebinding plugin or something, i dunno. there aren't a lot of games that i firmly believe everyone should play but deus ex is definitely one of them. you really don't know what you're missing out on. thief is also top fucking tier as long as you realize that the combat sucks for a very big reason: thief is about theft

Steam Deals thread?

Anything worth looking at? i love My Summer Car but dont have enough room for my GT

Just rebind the controls to whatever the fuck you want. It controls identically to any other FPS except you decided to be a stupid shit and not play the tutorial.

man, I remember loving the original Day of Defeat. I doubt to many people play that or the original Counter Strike any more. I also used to be god tier at all the classic valve games and would get kicked out of servers because people thought I was hacking. Good times.

Don't know why but I could never get that good again with the newer games.

If you hate Deus Ex's controls Thief's vanilla controls are dogshit. Rebinding required. Also Thief 2 is arguably the better game. IMO it goes something like this:

Thief 1's early levels > Thief 2 >>>>> Thief 1's later levels.
That's not to say Thief 1's later levels are absolute garbage. The only game I was able to sit down and play through this year was Thief 2, and that was after replaying it a bunch. On my most recent replay I got to Thief 1's last 1/3rd of the game and just lost interest and started on 2.

Got a $50 steam card from my sister. What's some good obscure games I should get on sale? Also are there any good games with Genghis Khan in them?

do not

Good pack if you're missing things for Garry's Mod, but other than that it's only good if you haven't played any of the Half-Life games.

I don't know fam. Seems like a great deal.