600 Hours

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red-eye_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=bG5SNIzqxQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is this the book made by ulillillillillillillillillillillillillillillilillillia?

wat

Go on

wow, this knuckles character is serious business, I bet he doesn't chuckle.

my brain hurts

Ulillillia is the hero we deserve

Dude, he is fucking gone into Platform Masters. He finally entered his Mind Game and left reality.

>>>/cow/239385

I honestly like this guy.
He's autistic as fuck, but the cool type of autist, like Stephen Wiltshire, that guy who can draw entire cities by memory.

how the fuck is that even possible

Look him up, dude is a legit megaautist.

IT'S SPAGHETTIA BOY.

He is not ugly, why isn't Uli landing a girlfriend?

But seriously, he isn't that ugly, he's just pulling a serious sperglord face

truly descriptiveness of another level

Doesn't he have a hot girlfriend or was that some meme?

The brain is pretty fucking amazing. Take Alonzo Clemens as example. He hit his head after falling in the bathroom when he was 4 and suffered a traumatic brain injury and was sent to an asylum. He can't read, write, or draw. His IQ is in the 40s. He's a janitor at a YMCA (I don't know if he still is because the information I'm remembering is from a television profile done years ago.) Despite all things, he can make fucking amazing sculptures in perfect detail after only looking at an object for a few seconds.

The 'tism is greater in none but he.

Coming through.

Yeah i mean, he is average but in no way CWC.

Savants are truly an amazing thing

There's something pleasantly calming about reading his works.
Am I autistic?

It is just a video game in text form.

That aint him

Uli is not autistic, he has severe OCD which manifests itself in some similar symptoms.

I wonder what Ulilililililililia would think of the 'half a press' guy.

fair point, 'internet autism' isn't usually really autism. People with real autism are rarely engaged enough with reality to be interesting.

Isnt autism just a fancy jew word to cram people full of pills

that's ADD and ADHD

Pretty sure there was some studies found about the same thing with Autism.

That's pretty much every single mental disease lad.
It's just much easier to say "I have autism" or "He has autism" than to try and chart stuff "oh he's bipolar, he has ocd, he has whatever, this one has crippling social anxiety"

It's worth differentiating between severe autism where someone is almost totally incapable of communication and the more mild form where they are just anti-social and have niche intrestes. The latter being labelled autism is almost certainly finding disorders because you're looking for them.

That is the stupidest way of looking at things, never blanket a fire, dumbass.

Eh, I the word autism doesn't register anything to me, same with ADD or ADHD. I have worked with youth and kids, I just deal with thing directly.

I was talking about why people call eachother autists on imageboards, dumbass.

ur mom dumbass

Odd to be calling him "autistic". Twenty years earlier, it would have been"idiot savant". It makes you wonder how he is at basic stuff; like, can he drive a car, do his own taxes, prepare his own food and all that "normal" shit? Usually people that have such a rare ability have to sacrifice a lot of brainpower to have it, so they lose or diminish a lot of other faculties.

No user

Color codes with transparency values

Why isn't this guy making rockets for NASA or something? Not a hideous looking but fantastically detailed shitty platform game.

His genius is very much self-diagnosed, he just obsesses over minute details. The right organisation could probably make good use of Uli if they put him in the right place, but it's not designing rockets and no-one wants to micromanage one employee. he has always wanted to be a video game tester; a role in which he'd probably excel.

Autism actually goes back more than a hundred years, when it was invented by the Swiss. A few decades later, Nazi Germany developed a new form of autism, called Asperger's Syndrome.

I knew the nazis were at fault for me not having a gf.

Uli is not actually a super genius as far as I can tell. He is extremely detail oriented, to an absolutely absurd degree. It's possible he would have shown some promise in Math if he had kept at it but by his own admission he rapidly fell behind once he got to middle school and his current journeys into math and programming reveal more of a phenomenal tolerance for repetition than intellect.

Not that he's stupid, he's not. It's just that the level of his obsessing gives the impression of genius.

He would be perfect, like crafted by god, for the sort of mind-numbing work that game testers or number crunchers go through. It's just a shame that the rest of his neurosis keeps him from it.

As good an excuse as any, i guess.

Ulli is more tolerable than half an a press.

Why even live?

I love that picture so much.

user thank you SO much.
Not many people here will understand how important this is.

I think this is my favorite video of his

So his IQ rose after hitting his head?

He's not having fun doing this
He's not having fun doing this

He sounds fucking miserable, like he's being forced to do this. It's like seeing someone with OCD washing their hands obsessively at a sink. He started a project and gains no satisfaction from it, the formulaic speech, it reminds me of college video based project reports I did for shit I never cared for.

I feel like i'm seeing someone in hell. How can he keep going on like this? Looking at this man is frustrating, he's eternally one step away from being the absolute best at what he does, he's just missing something that I can't articulate.

This feels like something indescribably cruel or sad and I don't know how to articulate it.

his will lives on as he degreases pizza

If it makes you feel any better he has lost a lot of intrest in video games. His main intrest today is swimming in the blue water.

None of his charm has been lost though, we just get quick immersion techniques instead of powerlevelling.

Fuck I don't get the hero worship of this faggot, do you guys seriously think that little of yourself?

There, pussy magnet.

wat

That sounds impossible.

Savage, top kek.

You know, in case you need to specify transparency.

I guess but you wouldn't include alpha if you're trying to tell someone what a colour looks like though, right?

why the fuck do people think videogame designing even relates to rocket science at all

It's all science to me anyway.

t. art major

The fact that he thinks "hyper count" makes him a savant makes me want to show him a normal person doing the exact same thing. It's called multiplication, fucker, not "hyper count."

That's pretty amazing.

Decided to look it up, he's been a top sculptor for some time, and his sculptures have sold for as much as $45,000. If he works as a janitor, it's because he wants to.

does anyone have a pic of a dude and his balls and the dude looks like ullilillia or whatever the fuck his name is

It's understandable, they're all shit now

He probably stole that statue from someone else. Niggers can't do anything.

Alright Holla Forums go back to your shithole.

Jesus fucking christ, what the hell?

what the hell is hyper count

Hyper count is where he can group things into groups of 5 and instantly count them together. Any multiples beyond 5 and he has problems with it. So he calls it hyper counting, but all he's doing is counting multiplicative, something we all do every day.

No one is attempting to emulate uli you little snot. He's an interesting character.

Isn't this a man?
What's that eye color called?

Libtards ruin anything that's fun.

Hazel, I think.

I feel like I've walked into a bad 1950s slice of life TV show. Is Andy Griffith going to come whistling by?

that's one of his main problems, he creates his own overcomplicated methods of doing things instead of just doing the well established method that's easy to do.

I remember people commenting on the data for platform masters being all contained in one single file rather than split into a traditional file structure. I would imagine this extends into almost everything he does. This uliliila guy needs a strict friend to teach him.

Didn't he have one?

Hating niggers is good and all, it's just those boring posts that come from Holla Forums to kick a beehive again. For example this one was posted with someone using having a brain worth shit

Wasn't he afraid of water or something?

Yeah its funny before autism became a meme I only associated it with severe mental impairment since there's two severely autistic kids (a brother and sister no less) who were in the same school as me. The boy couldn't talk at all and would slav squat, cover his ears and scream for 15 minutes if he was startled or if there were too many people near him and the girl could talk but would only do so in whispers to her retard wrangler and would only do that very occasionally. She shit and pissed her pants all the time because she would only ask her wrangler to take her to the bathroom 80% of the time. The other times she would just look more and more angry until she just shit herself.

He was but he overcame that fear and instead became obssesed with swimming in blue water. Probably focusing on overcoming his fear directed his OCD to instead become directed towards water

I meant that if he can stick to this enourmously detailed shit for years why isn't this kind of spegpower being harnessed for something useful. like getting us to Mars or curing diseases or some shit.

"snot" or "puke" used as derisive nouns are a dead giveaway that the poster is way too fucking old to be on an imageboard.

It's literally current year 2017. Let's allow things to roll off our backs and treat each other a little mote kindly. There's enough to hate that we don't have to use it on a Taiwanese Loom-Weaving forum.

Hear hear.

Statistically speaking, a person with an IQ of 40 occurs about as often as a person with an IQ of 160. That's typically where the cutoff is for what most people call "genius"; your typical college graduate is likely around 130-140, as a point of comparison. It's not terribly uncommon, really.

In any case, IQ tests are fairly well useless for adults. They were originally designed to test how well a child is learning compared to peers. A child with an average IQ is on track, which a child with an IQ of 80 is simply testing at 80% of normal level (for example, a 10-year-old only as learned as an average 8-year-old, which is only two grade levels behind). This means that an 8-year-old that tests at the level of education of a 16-year-old technically has an IQ of 200.

So if you extend that to a young adult, it can still work. A 20-year-old that is only testing at the level of a 10-year-old has an IQ of 50. But if you get much older than that, it breaks down. A 40-year-old and a 20-year-old should have the same intelligence, so you can't say the 40-year-old has an IQ of 50 and expect it to make sense. Practically speaking, you're stuck with the IQ level of the last test you took.

But it's just a test. The biggest mistake they made when they developed it was using "intelligence" in the title, as if it were some permanent thing you can never change. One can study for an IQ test and improve their score just like an SAT. To bring it to a reductio ad absurdum, if they print the goddamn thing in Chinese and you don't speak it, you'll test at zero. That doesn't mean your intelligence is zero.

Alright, fair enough. The part that is a bit bothersome about the IQ test is that it's true that it's calculated based on age, and yet, nobody ever retakes their IQ test. They just smugly say "when I was 7 I tested at an IQ of 240, I'm a super genius." But I'd put down money any day and say "this person would not test an IQ of 240 at the age of 20." So either way, it's a numeric variable that people treat as a constant as another means to be smug and elitist.

All that having been said, this guy was 20 and he tested at 40 IQ… Developmentally retarded to the point he's equivalent to an 8 year old? What?

Ulillillia should port Platform Masters to TempleOS.

I dont know what the fuck it is, but going back to his very old videos on archives and having them as background noise is beyond comfy well I code.

Last night I actually watched the entirety of this fucking video without any distractions going on. I think the fact that I did might say more about myself than it does him but his voice certainly is soothing. If he were less autistic he could honestly do voice work.

his rpg footage is just very genuine. No bullshit

Eight-year-olds aren't particularly stupid. I honestly can't think of anything one can't do that an adult can do, that could not be attributed to education or experience or lack of emotional control. So he can only read up to the level of Dr. Suess and can only understand math as complex as times tables and maybe long division. Big fucking deal. He could dress himself, drive a car, make reasonably healthy food choices, he just can't do his own taxes – fuck, plenty of people can't or don't or won't. I bet you wouldn't even realize he wasn't normal if you just met him on the bus or something.

More like 110-125 depending on the degree.

125+ only becomes the absolute norm in post-grad.

I really wanted to see the lazer

That's just how autists speak. t. sperg

autism

nah, hazel is dark brown at the outsides and green on the insides

Grey

The average African negro has an IQ of 67. The average pygmy has an IQ of 53.

Certainly an IQ as low as 40 is probably not uncommon in Africa.

"Rockets are easier than Video Games"
t. John Carmack

All I know about the guy is that he has the only Disgaea 2 FAQ on GameFAQs that actually lists all the different Geo Effects that exist.
Also, apparently he put hundreds of hours into D2's Item World without bothering to unlock the Mothman unit. The idea of someone spending months grinding in the Item World without a flying unit to easily bypass levels unsettles me in a way I can't express.

this is the guy with scizophrenia

Terry is a god among men.

After watching some of these play through videos, I am now staring straight into the abyss.

based

?

There's "culture-fair" ones, at least.

holy fuck, he looks like ross now

He didn't know what an accountant is last time he updated a certain blog page, and he only eats cheese pizza. He's pretty much removed from society. He's not adept at living

This is a common misconception, the only absolute when it comes to food is that he does not eat meat.
Cheese pizza forms a large part of his diet due to the fact that he compulsivly has it for dinner most of the time, for breakfast he usually has a large bowl of oats. Other common foods include noodles and cake.

Must be cheap cake if you can have it commonly. Which means cheap frosting, which means I'm puking a little in my mouth.

something about his latent autism soothes me

What do you feel watching this?

Uli does not eat frosting. It hurts the taste buds, so he avoids it. Eats cake only

Pound cake then?

I'll pound your cake

Pound cake then?

W-what's wrong with him?

Didn't uli have a creator existence error (read: die) recently?

he got a full time job at Walmart and wants to move to Florida.

Jeez.

Are you 12?

Normal people don't have red eyes user. Trust me, I've checked.

He brings up a good point actually. People don't usually have red eyes. It would be nice to know how he got them.

Are you guys serious right now?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red-eye_effect

That guy shouldn't be standing in that field of flowers, they could be roses.

He's actually been struck by the demonic power of Augh Tizm.

I seriously hope you guys are kidding me. ISHYGAKM. For the real newfags out there - the "red eye effect" manifests when someone uses a flash on their (probably) non-digital camera, in a low light environment. I believe most digital phones and cameras have an automatic red-eye correction system built in, which is why you don't know about it. I kinda confirmed this by taking a pic of my own eye in my dark bathroom with the flash on with my new smaht phone.

That's actually rypsi, I think that is rapeseed in english. It is used to make oil. Large fields of rapeseed are pretty common in western-southern Finland and they smell like shit.

Oh dear, I hope he's okay.

Fucking nigger.

they're actually green-brown, but in regular light they look hazel

It's a cheap packet mix.
youtube.com/watch?v=bG5SNIzqxQs
This was when he was living with his Sister in Fargo, I'm not sure if he eats it anymore.
Another important dish I forgot about is "hamburger helper without the hamburger".

That myth was debunked a long time ago. Red eyes are unusual and in his videos Uli doesn't have red eyes. That's why I'm asking.

Now that's a meal I can get behind. I fucking hate hamburger unless it's between 2 buns with pickles and tomatoes also cheese and mustard

I don't understand. I explained it was a phenomenon that happens in photos when you take them in low light with flash on. What don't you get about that?

Do you have brain damage, user?

What the fuck, are you retarded? Cameras don't flash red light, dipshit.

user, I think he's in a pretty well lit room. I hope he didn't get a virus or anything that turns his eyes red. Is that a recent image? I hope his eyes are alright.

You don't know? Ulillillia is ubermensch now.

Oh, I get it. Nice bait, but if you're really that retarded I'll bite because I like watching myself type. When cameras flash light, it penetrates the pupil, and the red light is just a reflection of the blood in parts of your eye. It's just that the white light from the flash allows the camera to see farther into the eye.

There's a big difference between white brown eyes and non-white brown eyes.

It's worse than I thought. If he has blood in his eyes, he's probably blind by now.

What was the point

Like That myth was debunked a long time ago.

If that's true, then why can't I see the red in my eyes when I shine a flashlight on them?

I mean like says

Actually it's caused by the tiny demons that leave the camera and enter your body through your eyes and steal your soul. That's why people say the window to your soul can be seen in your eyes and why so many communities shun having their image taken. Also since when do eyes have blood in them? You can't see through blood retard.

This user is right, no eight year olds could ever dress themselves or drive a vehicle. :^)

what is your question?

I FUCKING KNEW IT ALL ALONG

Just keep telling that to yourself and one day you'll actually believe it, nigger eyes.

Is this the power of American education?

Are you implying internal bleeding isn't dangerous?

Americans have the best eyes on the planet, faggot.

You do understand that there are blood vessels in your eyes?

Yeah and if those blood vessels burst and you bleed into your eyes that seems really dangerous. If your eyes are filled with blood that must be a really bad sign

But blood is blue inside your vessels.

I have no words left for this. Do you have mental retardation?

No. That cartoon guy looks like my uncle.

Jesus, how fucking long does it take you autists to pick up on things?

Do you? If you can't understand the problem with your pupils being so full of blood that they look red then something is wrong with you

But they're right.

ITS BLUE

Are you stupid or something? You can bring up all the diagrams you want, that doesn't take away from the common knowledge that if your eye are full of blood that you'll go blind you retard..

mark should ban everyone in this thread for being cuckchanner behavior

Come on man it was just a bit of fun

DIVINE FUCKKIN' INTELLECT

Does anyone have that one Terry pasta saved where he's talking about intentionally running over a CIA-nigger :-) and something about touching his cousin's asshole with his dick? It looks like he's removed it from his daily blog section in templeos.org.

as if I ever reported anyone ever for any reason. aside from that one time

pdf when

blood inside the vein is more a deep crimson/burgundy. The oxidization causes the iron to rust - and in turn - brightening the blood to it's typical hue. Once it dries, and the water evaporates from the blood, you'll find brown/rust color because the rusted iron is mostly what is left among plasma and maybe white blood cells.

you cheeky fuck

Deoxygenated blood is dark red

Relaxing.

it dropped my reply link

It's such a wonderful juxtaposition of beautiful scenery and this innocent autist.

He should be making walking sims or something rather than platformers.

I think RPGs might be the best genre for him.

RPGs in general don't need to be "fun", instead a focus on an immersive world and/or a deep combat system is better. This guy's platform look plain boring with only the backgrounds being above average.

This game as a platformer is a 3/10 at best, but with all the effort he has put in the details of the city.

But if he wants to make the game good he needs to have more interaction between the player and the world. The city really doesn't look all that special and the lack of interaction with it (the player can't run around in it and buy power ups, items or find/unlock bonus content there) makes the whole city pointless (and far from visually impressive)

Ulillillia, if you can read this please take this to heart; the game looks and plays very boring, having thousands of copy-pasted 2d rectangles in the background doesn't make a city and having no city than a pointless one is always better since that development time would have been better spent elsewhere.

damn