Classmates get shot up

twitter.com/Emma4Change/status/966335340838621184

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DLoesch/status/471342694024114176
hooktube.com/watch?v=Sr1oyK5lvqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know stylists everywhere are making sure their clippers are in tip-top shape in anticipation of the onslaught of teen girls wanting "The Emma" 💇 🖤

I'm a 29-year old dude, and I'm thinking of getting that cut.

Helps I'm going bald anyway 😋

Hell, I'm 49 and trying to fight the gray … maybe *I* should get The Emma, too 🤣

Maybe you should stop responding to yourself.

oooooh oooooh lemme me guess, everyone is a crisis actor right? 😂😂

Well, he's not wrong.

I have this theory that only beta and omega males get angry about this stuff.

For example, I myself don't take women seriously. I judge them by ONE factor only, how hot they are. Nothing else matters. I don't care if they agree with my views or don't agree with my views. Their viewpoints are meaningless and worthless.

Why get into a huff over it when you can ignore it? Probably because you took a woman seriously and made yourself vulnerable to her at one or several points in your life and you got humiliated and let down. And now when you see random women with opinions they remind you of those times in your life and make you angry.

The key is to not care at all in the first place. You are only bothered by irrelevant thots because you DO care. You care too much.

And it's fucking pathetic.

Roosh, go home. You're too good for this.

I was actually thinking about Roosh when i was getting to the end of writing that: what I described applies to Roosh just as much as chan posters.

His latest video is about him being humiliated after opening up to a girl and trying to recover from it. So basically my theory holds.

yeah but you had a father

Fuck, I hate this reification of the NRA so much. As milquetoast as they are as a "pro-gun" organization, they're pretty much the only sizeable lobby in Washington funded primarily by individual citizens.

And yet they represent Colt and Ruger more than their primary donors.
Really makes one oggle his boggle.

Again, not defending their practices. I just wish that it was clear to these Everytown shills that even in diverting blame on the NRA, they're still directly attacking gun owners due to their support.

Do you really think they care? You have a babbykilling black genocide-rifle with a shoulder-thing that goes up; obviously you have sexual insecurities. Plus, I once went hunting with my great-uncle and he used a muzzle-loading blunderbuss so who really needs 30 round clips and incendiary scopes?

Oh, I'm totally secure with how I use my guns.

What did she mean by this?
twitter.com/DLoesch/status/471342694024114176

how come the ones who should have been shot and killed are always the ones that live?

every damn time..

↓

THIS

user, the shooting took place on the 14th, unless you're talking about the Hogg…

…and he's had one for years.

It happens

Isn't that the girl that pic related abused?

yee

ftfy

Kek.

We need to go back to bullying as a society.

That's obviously a male spic.

Because the conservative class mates were put on a kill list. It's a coordinated effort to exterminate them.

its fake blood, tumblr aesthetic thing for art girls (she is an art girl)

leftists put it as evidence that she got beat by him but its a fake meme to discredit him cause he triggers them

Not everyone, just some who are willing to get paid to suck ZOG cock. They’re alright compared to retards like you who do it for free.

reddit/normies are always so smart

>>>/methods/
>>>/out/

crisis actors is one of those theories I have a lot of trouble believing but so much of this feels fake and orchestrated

holy shit, does sam hyde pay you for IDF services?

Same, this just isn't feeling right in any regard. There's something off about the whole ordeal.

t. roastie.

You're not fooling anyone, conspiratards.

thanks for chiming in marty the mgtow but this thread is about flase flags not all that shit you wrote

Count me in.

They're responsible for many of the gun control laws we have now. Stop looking at their donors and look at their policies.

It's weird that these people seem so much like actors or groomed media figures and that they really don't seem all that ruffled about classmates getting shot.

But that's the point. 2A is redundant as long as we have THICC government contracts to make a sheqel from. And at least this way nobody will be associated with crime or mass shootings.
inb4 Fast and Furious II: Giggle-Switch Buggaloo

>>>/reddit/
>>>/oven/

The video on was my biggest smoking gun on crisis actors.

What an ugly spic, she needs to be deported

Oh boy, the projection

I just realized you were parodying a libtard with your post. They still project so my post wasn't that bad I guess.

HAHAHA

Drumpflestiltskins, what's wrong?

speak english, retard

Wew
hooktube.com/watch?v=Sr1oyK5lvqQ

Did you the get the screencap of him explaining how he was in his "History of Anti-semitism" class when it got shot up?

Sauce?

Like clockwork

based

ok

What are you sasying?

link pls

Americans are too stupid to have guns. When was the last time they used guns to fight tyranny instead of just shooting each other for dumb reasons? Yeah that's what I thought.
Every retard in the NRA gets the bullet.

The whole point is that the (((government))) is too scared to do anything because everyone has a gun.Deterrence.
It's like a fire extinguisher, you buy one hoping to never have to use it.
And Americans defend their homes and businesses from intruders all the time. The vast majority of times a firearm is used in America, it's self-defense.

Such a false flag post in a thread about false flags is a work of art. I commend you sir.