collection:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=798966325
new!
dark RP by user
console: connect 192.186.154.82:27045

Space Build
console: connect 174.117.0.34:27015
collection: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=820521009

I only play this game to trigger spergs, whats the point of playing it with you fags?

this

Well the sandbox server is becomes maximum comfy after ~4+ people. Last event was cartoons, car jumping, and spiders.
Have not played on this DarkRP so cannot say. Few months ago there was some fun times with Hitler, Muslims, and skeletons on DarkRP.

Joining right now.

We should probably go on a sperg hunt though, sounds like fun. Anyone up for that?

Is the DarkRP server even up?

Don't know, just copy and pasted it from last OP. Its probably still on, but I don't remember who you get the addons from anymore.

Guys, it's time to let go

Nobody but children play this anymore.

Rise from your grave.

Fuck you garry fuck rust

I hope Breekie and anyone else interested in cyberpunk comes back. Bumping.

gmod threads are doomed to die

We should get a Holla Forums cinema server to play all those cool nazi anime videos. Would set one up but I think the population is too split as it is plus I wouldn't have time to moderate it.

But that's what the current sandbox is. Just spawn a playx player.

we don't need another server, just do as said, thats what we do 90% of the time.
Except 90% of that time, its Ed, Eddy n' Edd

anyone going to be on tonight?

you sound like you call refer to video game consoles as "Nintendos"

looks cool I might get some time to play gmod soon.

I feel like Gordon Ramsay screaming in the kitchen while everyone is fucking up badly

also, how come the "forcer" wire tool only works on the server?

unenabled in your addon list?

Could just throw a cinema map into rotation when people feel like watching shit.

>Someone found my mass spam of NPC spawners
I feel accomplished
(checked)
It might be that timeā€¦

Dakin should probably readd the disconnected props autoremoval, or give the serb a scheduled restart.

nope- forcer should by default be included in wire, which is enabled on my addon list

its prophecized- every gmod server will eventually die, then come back 3 months later in full force

Pretty much, everyone gets burned on the game eventually and comes back after a break.

Yeah, this is just as bad as the /ps2/ generals on here.
Not even once.

Rebooted the serb.

Also personally I got a little burnt out on gmod so I haven't played in a while. If no one really plays anymore I'm not so inclined to spend $20/month to keep it running, so I might consider that in the future.

bump

bump, might be the last at this rate.

(checked)
Do not despair, for this is the natural cycle of Holla Forums gmod. HEIL

this is why i'm reluctant to hosting shit anymore.
all people on Holla Forums want to do is ride around in shitty cars and watch gay anime videos instead of actually BUILDING things. the servers are laggy as fuck, you have to download shit loads of anime player models and autistic shit and when you get on, surprise surprise, its an autist fest.
its like sven coop, a fun game but ruined by Holla Forums anime faggots. maybe i should host a game that people WON'T shit up. who knows.

Its like I'm really listening to TCR!

Its more like listening to goons complain about everything. Anime models should be mandatory at this point, seeing they ward against those kind of people.

Yeah, I can see that. By the way we now have a space station. It still needs a lot of work.

can I grab the workshop link for the space serb? I might jump on later.

nvm it's in the OP post don't mind me

Mate were all fags here, some more than others you either take your seat in meme hell like man, or blow your brains like kurt cobain
and go to meme hell anyway.

Keep the autism down, fucking hell. There's Holla Forums, /r9k/ and Reddit if you want to spread cancer.

We are cancer, though I do agree controlled chaos is better than just chaos.

Are any of the servers even up?

Yesterday, Internet Space Program was up. Not sure about the sandbox or the dark rp. Nobody on here recently played on the dark rp

Spacebuild, anyone?

maybe later