FFFFFRIDAY NIGHT, MUTHAFUCKA! (Last Friday of 2016 Edition)

WHAT 'CHA:

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/117323/dc8b2c8632/
youtube.com/watch?v=QrAmu7KuWPs&t=1274s
youtube.com/watch?v=6nlnK2ScOvk
8ch.net/rec/res/147.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LET IT DIE
Star Trek Marathon
Cluster & Eno
Pork Curry
Amarulo and Coffee
Busy

I'll let you die

nerd

It's a bad game that's good. It doesn't make sense.

oh shit its Friday?

I got Dragon's Dogma DA for Christmas, so maybe that. Played the short prologue and I already like it. If not DD, then maybe some Worms.
looking for some good fightan movie to watch alone tomorrow.. Ip Man seems ok.
Glitch Hop
cheese toast
strong beer
maybe later
pretty good

Either SaGa: Scarlet Grace or NieR.
Might download the rest of Flip Flappers and watch that
We Love Sora no Kiseki
Not sure yet
Water, Orange Juice
Not yet.
Like shit. I had a dream about my ex-gf I broke up with a few days ago, and I woke up with a nasty head cold. I wanted to be up early and be productive but that's gone all out the window.

Fuck this. I feel really tired for some reason and I'll nap.

EDF 2017 PORTABLE
A SERBIAN FILM. GONNA WATCH HARD BOILED TO GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD
RED LETTER MEDIA IN THE BACKGROUND
FISH
GRAPE SODA
HAVENT DONE IT IN A WEEK
TIRED

what is EDF and Xenoverse

Xenoverse is certifiably bad all around.

Been playing Lufia 2 and Terranigma lately.
Dunno. Know any good anime movies?
Been listening to Beethoven, it's got such 'power'. I tried listening to Mozart, for all the praise he's got it honestly isn't that good.
My own, home made lasagna.
Tuborg
Not feeling like it mabye I'll do a quick one later.
Pretty good, primarily I am dying to know if I passed my exams or not. Will know for sure the 7th of January.

Bloodborne and RE4
The Man in the High Castle
Avalanches
Roast seafood
Dr. Pepper
Later
Regret mainly since I've made so little progress in game development

Some indie games off IGG, and searching for obscure gems in my old multiple-game CD collections.
Old anime openings
See watchan
Looking for books to learn Python
Bread
Water
I already did this morning
Man it's fucking hot in here

Silent Hill for comfy, Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere (the translation not the American one), Ace Combat Zero
Record of Lodoss War (that elf is a qt)
Lazerhawk, Dance with the Dead, Sodom
The Silmarillion
Chili Dogs
Diabetes
I'm taking a break
Comfy because we got a cold spike and its all foggy and stuff. It feels great going outside now as opposed to the rest of the year. Too bad it will end in a few days and it will be hotter than Satan's buttcrack for 80% of the year.

Dune Wars Revival (A Civ4:BtS mod)
Sargon laughing at the Young Turks being trolled by an Armenian.
t+pazolite
Nothing
Dry Martinis. Complete with the silly lemon twist.
Nothing
Trying to cheer myself up. Hence the music choice.

i just woke up, days off are rad

The end is nigh.

Xonotic, TGM2+
Talks on concurrency in programming.
Demoscene stuff of old.
Pizza from a local pizza-pasta restaurant. The only place to get decent thin crust in the area, but they don't do the best thicker stuff around.
Iced tea.
Nah.
Under the weather and otherwise no worse than usual. Typical summer solstice holiday weather for Christmas and New Years', it seems. Rainy and only cold by summer standards, as opposed to the usual freeze-your-face-off temperatures.
Thinking about what to do with my life.

Got something planned out to make progress on or just dabbling and seeing if it's for you?

More or less dabbling, but sometimes my friends and I go full ideaguy and start talking about damage values for weapons, making basic maps, doing art for characters, worldbuilding etc. Would make more progress if I knew how to program, but I still only understand it in theory.

Not sure what to play.
Nothing, I just can't stay occupied by a TV show for more than 2 or 3 episodes before getting bored.
The entire Queens of the Stone Age discography. Catching up on the couple of albums I missed, and listening to some old favourite albums.
After that I was thinking of checking out Andrew Jackson Jihad because someone told me to check them out.
I had some chicken and vegetables earlier
The Holla Forums special water, not semen
Already did to something I regret, I keep trying to quit, but I keep fucking up because I don't take this seriously enough.
Eh

My face isn't very pretty user, so I would say you have shit taste. :^)

Whats got you down?

Town of Salem, maybe some EU4 later
a collection of 80s movies
Trevor Something, Vanilla, unironically listening to vaporwave
White Castle burgers
Fiji water (I don't care if it's gimmicky I love the stuff)
Monster Girls
pretty mellow

as a metalhead and a carpenter this is an amusing video, but also nerve wrecking because he could get his hair stuck in those fucking tools

Random PC FPSs. Breaking in a new mouse
Nothing
Not much, head hurts
Already had some fusarium pepper steaks
Tea
Not today
Bored

Fuck physics

Alien Shooter 2. Probably play some KoF XIV or Urban Legend in Limbo with some japs later tonight.
Nothing really, don't know what to watch since jojo ended.
embedded related
Was suppose to go get chinese food but the roads are bad, so I'm just making soup
water
some lewd SWFs
one of my friends is working New Years eve, other on is going on a date with his boyfriend and the other is accros the country. So I'm trying to decide what I'll be doing that night. It's either gonna be;
Start up Dark Cloud 1&2
Start up Majora's Mask
Force myself to finish Pokemon Sun
Start a new character in Lunatic Dawn Passage of the Book
Continue Pokemon Prism
Marathon the wild arms games
or play Ragnarok Tactics

Guess you'd better get some small projects going, where fucking up and unfucking back down isn't going to take forever and you can still cobble some kluge together when you hit a wall of your own design. Or lack thereof.

You won't really notice entire classes of mistakes and problems until you've made them, and having those show up in a big project means taking nineteen steps back for every twenty going forward. And having to do the same thing many times over is a pretty good way to give up.
Being able to copy-paste from your own work is always a plus. You can and should use libraries when practical, but using your own code has the benefit of knowing the use cases in which you had previously fucked up, and that carries with it valuable context.

So, uh, stick at it. It's going to suck. But if you don't do the small stuff that sucks, you'll be looking at big league suck and it's going to be touching the ideas you really care about, which will lead to burnout and/or giving up.

Sleeping Dogs
Dunno. Maybe a kung fu movie or some Marco Polo.
Batushka - Litourgiya
Bacon
Powerade Zero and water
vanilla ecchi and hentai
Tired. But I'm ok.

Killer Is Dead. Looks mediocre so far.
Some shitty drama with my mom.
Embed related
Nothing
Ayran
Nah
Weird. I had a dream about my dead grandmother. When she saw me she got excited and did the maniac dance without saying a word. Then decapitated herself with a knife and jumped at me. I ran and hid myself the whole dream in an abandoned village.

Trying to get these smash 4 mods to play nice on my WiiU, gonna play some overwatch and such, and probably draw the title card to my DND group's campaign.
Bazza getting hooked.
to some heavy metal and mob psycho OST in order to get hyped for my new psychic pathfinder character. Tryin' to find more fitting music.
motherfucking fried rice and teriyaki chicken.
pepsi
gonna do it later tonight with this bottle of lube and this 9 incher in me.
Pic related.

MHX. Trying to finish up some quests and get my save file nice and tidy before I transfer it into MHXX in a few months. Fuck Hypers, their HP is too bloated and makes me not want to keep playing after two or three 25 minute hunts in a row.

Hyakko. It's not very good but I'm in too far to just stop now. It has to be catastrophically bad to make me just drop an anime, and I've only done it a few times before. Hyakko is just kind of generic.

All 38,119 songs on random.

Jasmine Rice and Beef Ramen.

Water.

I don't feel like fapping.

I don't think I have any emotions anymore. I realized a few days ago that I had killed off so many emotions that the only thing left was vague emptiness punctuated by bouts of animal lust, and this realization was the hook I needed to get rid of the animal lust too.

SOME MOTHERFUCKING GAMES WITH MY FRIENDS I DON'T KNOW WHAT YET
I JUST WATCHED ROGUE ONE, IT WAS OKAY
TO VIDEO GAME MUSIC
BURGERS
WATER
GIVE ME RECOMMENDATION, I LIKE LOLIS, CATGIRLS, AND BIG TITTIES
Okay.

Divine Divinity
yuyu hakusho
Neo-80's custom playlist I use for f-zero
Chinese food
pink lemonade
something on sadpanda
tired

tell me more

exhentai.org/g/117323/dc8b2c8632/

I'm not sure whether to make fun of you for being so edgy, or for the animal lust.

Played Squad earlier. Might fire it up again, but I'm thinking of playing some Pokemon Prism as well.
Nothing.
Threw some older Edguy albums on my playlist. Might listen to some Powerman5k later on now that I look through my library.
It's been a while since I've looked for new stuff to be honest. I kinda miss that feeling of discovering new music.
Had some Viennetta
Apple juice
I just did
Alright.

The Witcher 3: Wild Guy
Nothing at the moment, trying to get into game of thrones
Vidya music, might listen to psychicpebble's podcast later if I draw
Nothin
Coffee with some cocoa mix
Later
Meh

Titanfall 2, Shadowverse, Super Danganronpa 2
Megaranger, this shit is stupidly ridiculous and I love it
Giant Bomb's GOTY podcasts, so far its nothing but D44M and Overwatch dicksucing while Alex Navarro virtue signals like a giant faggot
Rice and Chicken
Blue Poweraide and Miller
/ss/ pics/doujins
I have no real life goals and hate my job so I'm looking into joining the airforce. I'm 22, my only military experience is taking ROTC one year in highschool, and think jets are cool so why not?

Steins;Gate
African Predators
Vixen
Portuguese pizza
Nothing
Nothing
Uncomfy bc it is hot as fuck here in Osasco

Grandia, Warband, Trails in the Sky.
Nothing.
V-Rock Radio VCStories.
Pasta al sugo.
Wine.
Nothing.
This is my last vaction day and tomorrow I'll be back at work. 8/10 feeling shit, but at least I can still enjoy my pasta.

The Cursed Crusade and CS:CZ: Deleted Scenes.
Nothing.
VAPORWAVE
Leftover pizza.
Dr Pepper.
POV titfucking.
2016 is almost over. Where did the fucking time go?

shouldn't that be under Readan?

I'm doing nothing and i want to murder each and every fucking spoilt degenerate who think they can behave like morons and get away with it.

Well, yeah if you prefer it this way

rainbow six siege, gonna try dishonored 2 i got it for christmas
Bellakor. pretty good background noise metal youtube.com/watch?v=QrAmu7KuWPs&t=1274s
my roommate brought me a cheeseburger so i ate that, still hungry
some water, i have beers for later
tomboys my fucking dude
a little stressed out because new years gets me down and last night i had to break up a fight with my roommates now everyone's acting weird. gonna go see a show tonight to get out of the house and probably get blackout drunk

what have you seen already?

in late december?

don't "quit" just fap less, constant no-fap especially if you aren't getting laid at all is bad for you

my roommate got that and it actually looks like loads of fun, but i don't wanna buy it because of fucking origin

Dont know yet, Maybe DaS3.
Supernatural
Was listening to Kaki king, nothing right now
Chicken
Energy drink
Still sore
Tired and sore. Happy too though, was a good christmas.

Tenchu Fatal Shadows and DaS3 later
Thinking of starting Mobile Suit Zeta
Embed related
Cheeseburger
Jagermeister
Not anymore
Good
**READAN
Darth Plagueis. Thinking of starting The Antichrist by Nietzsche today**

Thoughts on it?

Dubs don't lie

Dun goofed the spoiler

Pokemon Moon
nothing now that JoJo fridays are over. I did see this video though, and thought it was something worth embedding.
nothing
just bought Wendy's for the family for dinner tonight. I cost more than it was worth. fuck the Canadian dollar.
Coca-Cola
nothing
fine

WHAT 'CHA:

Pokemon Prism, No More Heroes Red Zone
I have so much on my backlog, but I don't even know what to start with
Burzum's ambient stuff
Making what I assume to be the leaf equivalent of hot pockets
Shitty cider
Nah
Weird. As a wise man once said, why is stuff so hard?

cut my hand so I can't play anything
3-gatsu no lion. Holy shit this show is comfy af
The Pillows - Fool on the planet
youtube.com/watch?v=6nlnK2ScOvk
noodles
cola
not sure yet
okay. I cut my hand today trying to help my friend set up the cage for his new gecko so I can't really do much. So I've decided to go full comfy and lay in bed. I might do some drawing/later as I can still use my right hand.

Nothing, just having a nice arguing on Holla Forums in a tiny board.
Nothing
embed
Nothing.
Thinking about drinking some 'cohol but i'm not sure
Probably somegay shit later
Bertty good. I'll have to cram in a D&D session, and a midnight party with my friends tomorrow Though i'll probably wake up at like noon.

my niggers

Most Ghibli, Ghost in the shell, Jin-roh, Girl who leapt through time, Summer wars.

I don't know much about the series, but is it worth a watch? Or should I read the manga? Is there an anime series, or is it just a series of anime films?

….Btw I really like your fourth pic by the creator of Tomo-chan.

I belive stand alone complex is the best introduction to the series.

just watch the first movie, fam. it's good

New Hitman target tonight, so that.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing at the moment.

Water

In a bit

I'm feeling a panic attack coming on due to the sudden realization that I have no idea what will happen, if anything, after I die.

first movie, then hit SAC

i don't know why i even read it, romance mangas are fucking horseshit

Read Jitsu wa watashi wa instead; REAL romantic development, seriously funny and some hilarious reaction faces.

It's shit

It's barely an inch above Nisekoi

it's doing that well at least

can't argue with that, though

Dragons Quest Builders, Attack on Titan
Haikyuu!!, Gintama, HxH
Weeb shit
Pork roast
Water
Best boy (pic related)
Breddy gud

Probably ARMA3
Absolutely nothing
The Doors
Water
nah already did today
I was invited to go out and get drunk tonight but I'm not particularly feeling it, I could make up an excuse but I've done that the last few times the guy has asked me, only other option is to just tell him that I'm not feeling it but the dude gets really pissy

On a Trials in Tainted Space Marathon since this morning.

Just booted up PK Moon for my daily dose of beans and tickets. I'm torn between spending 100+ hours getting a team for the battle tree that can win outside of quick claw bullshit. I've already got a 4 perfect I.V. ditto from doing that 40 ally sos battle trick, but without pokemon bank to store all the unqualified pokes that will likely get wonder traded, I can't find myself bothering. The game shoving all the good gear behind BP points that you need to beat either tree or royale bullshit doesn't help either.
I have on in the background uploads of some guy's KH streams, they're alright, going through COM now.
I spent 3 hours listening to the poke moon and persona 5 soundtracks while dumping 50 bags of insulation into a hopper.
Had a bunch of fried cheese things, mozzarella sticks and curds. Might try going through a frozen pizza later tonight.
Some cheap ginger ale.
I'm going through the depths of fetish hell, pic related.
Tomorrow I'm going down to St. George Island for a week with the folks, and I'm either going to have to play alcohol mediator for the matrilineal side or listen to arguing most of the time. I got fresh pokés of silver, emerald, platinum, and heartgold to keep me company, though.

tell him you don't want to, it's that simple
if he gets pissy even better, those people are the worst

You want romance? Read Kimi no Iru Machi.

No really. It's great.

Star Wars Racer, the only good think to come out of Episode 1
Jojo
Good ol' Tom
I dunno man, it's so fucking hot I don't feel like eating anything
Water, tons of it
Nah
HOT
People of the northern hemisphere are so lucky

He's absolutely insufferable to be around because you'll end up being the only one drinking and he'll just be sitting there silent like a retard.

Oh yeah i have a "why aren't we drinking every waking moment of our lifes and how come you don't want to go out at 4am?" friend too.
Well either if you go or not, good luck fellow user.

Don't
It's nothing but disappointment after the first season

then how is it him inviting you anywhere?
he sounds like one of those fat fedora lords who beg you to come along so they can also go and it looks less awkward

We all have those, I just ignore the phone and say I was sleeping or something.

Fuck me, played ff14 for 12 hours today. I'm so helplessly autistic.

I was going to say, just go along, maybe you'll have fun, but if he's that autistic and somehow is the one who keeps bugging you then just tell him to fuck off.

I spend 99% of the year in shorts, t-shirt and sandals, adding a coat for pockets in summer when it's 90+ fahrenheit, walking home half a mile after being dunked in a stream, or during a blizzard. I have never gotten frostbite or heat stroke or any other serious negative condition other than almost permanent cold hands. Get on my level, bogan.

He's a reddit tier retard who's actually not a fedorafag. I'm not even sure why he still considers me a friend honestly.

Help me pic Holla Forums
Nothing
Georgian Chants
Pizza and cinnamon rolls
Just finished a jug of orange juice, going to go get some more.
Nothing
Cold and nervous. Want to be playing vidya.

E.Y.E.

I decided to not go, I want to actually be able to enjoy my friend

do EYE

Time for checking your legs and gaining brouzouf

That's actually a pretty good feel. My parents did some dog breeding on the side for some extra cash, but playing with the puppies was always fun.

1 or 2?
Either that or E.Y.E

You you what?

Destroy All Humans

It's DAH 1

I prefer 2 but 1 is good too.
All that coop in dah2 was fun as hell. We blasted through it with my friend. Though we pretty much had a blast with any coop game on the ps2.

Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal

FFXIV, gonna attend that FFIX play then probably fuck around and rearrange my house and get drunk.
GiantBomb stuff.
Abzu soundtrack, shit's nice
A burrito
Coke and Vodka
Already did earlier. Chie. Good shit
Alright. Want to do something for NYE, but all my weeb friends are going to a con I can't attend and all my normalfag friends have plans with family/going out of town

Figured I'll just find a nice pub and drink a couple beers

I recommend redline, paprika and akira. All I could think of off the top of my head.

EYE do do EYE

Pokemon Moon. I just finished catching my last few dittos and have all the BP I need to buy the EV items so now it's time to shift into MAXIMUM OVERAUTISM.

Might have to play Overwaifu later, one of my friends got it for me for Christmas so I kinda gotta.

Started watching through Deadwood again. I'm at the part where the two teenagers try to rob everyone and get blown the fuck out. God it does the heart good to see violence against children.

Nuffin really

Peppermint bark

My last beer

There was this one time period where someone must have gone around commissioning THICC pictures of Oola because like 12 really good pictures all came out over a couple of months and I love me some fantastic skin colors.

Tired

Overwatch
JoJo, Kali Linux tutorials
Anything here, Chill Nation
Kali Linux Tutorials, this thread
Paella
Iced Tea, maybe some thing with alcohol if I feel like it
/bbw/ as always
Pretty good, ended the semester with A's and B+'s

No vidya, nothing that really interests me at the moment. Will probably play Infinity with a friend later, though.
Tiger Mask W, Toradora, Princess Tutu
Classical music and ambient stuff
Pizza
Probably iced tea
No
Okay, slight headache but whatever

EDF, Risk of Rain
Holla Forums yell at itself
Oligarkh and Ghost in the Shell
Sausage and mac n' cheese
Chardonay
Nope
Eh

If you haven't already, i'd recommend giving penguin cafe orchestra, acoustic alchemy, ishikawa sunoshuke, ryo fuku and yoko kanno a listen.

i'm not sure if a sad cunt like me can handle real romance stories

i was just listening to some tom while eating dinner, always a good choice

that's weird i have a friend like that too, he doesn't drink but wants to come to bars and stuff

CEASE

I know Penguin Cafe and Yoko Kanno, but the rest is new to me. Cool stuff, user.

Dead Space

Jerma stream

Nothing right now

Tendies

Water

2D buttsluts

Bretty gud

There's also some lowfi/alternative hip hop stuff like embed (though you'll find all the artist i can direct you to on that channel) i could direct you to if you want those.

It's probably okay if it isn't "josei" like sing yesterday for me or happy negative marriage

Seen all of them tbh.

Theatrhythm. After Rhythm Heaven I was looking for another 3DS rhythm game, and this isn't disappointing.
Random shit
Falcom music.
Pizza
Water
Too much because I didn't have the chance for the past few weeks.
Pretty good, enjoying the time off work.

Damn, which ghibli ones haven't you seen ?

Still trudging through FtNW trying to find the last two remaining fetishes and leveling them up. Tirawa is a pretty nice fusion, and I'd like to be able to get the most out of it beyond just stat boosts (it starts with only one ability unless you find and level the right fetish).
Nothing.
Moon Man's Intergalactic.
Just had some teriyaki chicken.
Cherry coke.
Pain. Might be having another case of pleurisy like I did last year. If so, this isn't going to be a fun New Years.

Technomancer
Some guy playing OoT on Twitch
The Extras
Apples yo
Tea
To Gyanko, dem hips yo
Amused. I pissed off a bunch of liberal speed runners by calling them on their liberal bullshit and they keep getting angry at me for correcting them on basic bitch stuff.

BF Hardline on a "no kill" server dedicated to boosting, then a bunch of idiots arrived and started killing other players
Hitman (Elusive Target 17)
The Grand Tour (part 1 of the special)
Season 3 finale of Black Sails
music extracted from an episode of Black Sails
mashed potatoes
water
nope
Ok I guess.
It's the end of the current year

>GRAPE SODA
wew

My friend finally got his PS4 fixed so I'm gonna help him catch up in Destiny
Bunch of people put out their top 10 games of 2016 videos so those I guess
Freezer pizza and leftover Christmas food
Lemonade and water
Already did it
Kind of excited. I have job orientation tomorrow.

Are faggots still mad because they didn't like the latest Disney cashgrab

Where I live it's still warm enough to go out in my summer clothes, barring a very light jacket. Northern hemisphere, too.

Wasn't it because they liked the 7th starwars movie or something ?

hey, hey user, guess who bought the rights for star wars

Super 3-D Noah's Ark
Nothing
I'm autistically slowing down Evangelion music in Audacity and listening to it as symphonic vaporwave
Starship Troopers
Pizza and chocolate
Water
>FAPPAN
Retarded captions and abominations that make my heart and penis feel terrible afterwards. No idea why I bother anymore
These threads really make the weeks and months fly quickly and help me realize how little I actually get done. Trying to change that, but knowing my track record I'll probably fuck it up somehow.

How do you think people feel about them right now? They sold their fans out once they got ins to Hollywood proper.

I don't follow RLM I just remember anons posting about it constantly months ago.

It's pretty funny that they actually argued that Rey and Finn are likeable characters. Just Rey alone boggles my fucking mind. That mary sue, im better than you bitch annoyed me to no end, and was the worst substitute for Luke i've ever seen. Fuck I'd rather have Rosh as the protagonist over her considering how shit of a character Rey is.

Their new review of Rogue One, as a rebuttal to the fans outrage, was pretty shit too. Star wars should've just stayed dead and had some books made as part of the expanded universe.

Thanks for that pic fam. I'll be watching perfect blue.

For future use

8ch.net/rec/res/147.html

Day of Defeat: Source

Cooking videos.

Youtube videos.

Pepperoni/Salami burgers.

Water.

Milfs.

Fine.

Sanic the coldsteel reporting in.

They say it's okay.

They complain that it's a sexless universe.

They said at the beginning that they were also discussing star wars culture as well, not just the movie.

I get it user, you don't like that they don't agree with you therefore they're literally cuckhold sjw faggots for eternity now but stop making shit up.

Filtered like the garbage you are. Fuck off back to Holla Forums and stop ruining other boards.

Space Hulk 3D0
Big Trouble in little China
Pizza
Water
Tired

Stay triggered cuck.

Enter the Gungeon.
Probably gonna watch The Grand Tour.
Nothing right now.
I'm not hungry.
Coke.
Oppai loli.
Kinda burnt out. I don't like the holidays because I'm not good being around so many people. Glad they're over.

probably nothing today, i kind of want to replay boktai but emulation doesn't capture the true experience
an user's mgs streams and then zeta
gonna get a burg later
lemonade
husbando
not sure tbh

Pokémon Red.
Jewtube vids.
Nothing.
Sausage roll.
Tea.
Everything. I'm gonna have one last hoorah before the end of the year since one of my new years resolutions is to not fap for at least an entire year.
Okay.

Is that really a WoW Error message?

Hell if I know I don't play the game, but it looks legit.

KOF14

Rouge One

Monogatari Series Openings

Crepe Suzette

Iced coffee (no cream or ice cream)

Nope

Itchy

Monster hunter generations
Nothin
Dio
chicken special from a local dinner
water
to Methonium and Jun
tired

Its a slow start but it runs like butter on the N3ds that I got on black Friday the weapon crafting takes some getting used to as do the adept hunter art.

i just saw Peelander-z in my town and it was fucking bonkers, one hell of a friday night

Actually putting my vita to use for Muramasa Rebirth
Youtube stuff
See above
Jellybeans
Cran-mango or strawberry juice, whichever got grabbed a few minutes ago
Update to a lewd beat em up later, hopefully in time to ring in the new year
Like I do every day, shit

what a lovely girl, no wonder those gooks love their idols

Wonderful 101 and Sonic CD
Anime and YouTube
Nothing at the moment. Maybe some crowbar or Pantera. >EATAN
Burritos.
Coke
Models
Good

Just say COPS like a normal person

That's fucking gorgeous. How did you get a pic without the refresh line showing up though?

It was taken with an older digital camera as a still not DV like where it is always recording video.

Trying to find some shelves for my other systems and games now.

One Finger Death Punch
Jaws
Nothing
Bread
Water
Nuffin
I'm going on vacation with family for the next two weeks. No videogames nor Internet plus my mom is going to be pestering the shit out of me because I hate the people in college and don't want to make friends.

i thought i went back in time for a minute there when this thread showed up again

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Midsummer Murders

See above

Olive garden bread sticks

Water

Athletic mulatto girls that are over 6 feet tall

Pretty dank, graduating with no college debt and laughing at all the losers that are drowning in it