On a scale of Greek myths to Nibiru, how believable is 'Russia interfered with the elections'?

The CIA and the Democratic Party of the USA are really pushing this stupid as shit narrative. And their proof? "Just believe us."

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/the-phishing-email-that-hacked-the-account-of-john-podesta/
alexanderhiggins.com/stanford-berkley-study-1-77-billion-chance-hillary-won-primary-without-widespread-election-fraud/
youtube.com/watch?v=5LF0830IYMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The fact that the NSA, FBI, and CIA claim Russia did it almost make me think Putin himself had a hand in the effort to try and stop it

Don't worry, they're coming out with an official document by the end of the year that will show the Many Proofs they have that the media will tout even if it's literally a 2 page paper where the first page just says russia did it and the second page says the end
Even if they did do it, who gives a fuck? America's fucked with tons of different elections, is now the time that we're going to pretend it's actually not okay?

Friendly reminder that there was no support for it, (except for CIA allegations) until recently.
CIA does clock-and-dagger operations during peacetime, meaning this could might as well be a psyop to turn ppl against Russia. (wouldn`t be surprising)
So far theres 0 evidence.
Wikileaks has a PERFECT record of reliability and never reveals its sources.

I think that this narrative is an attempt to get public support for 'retaliation' against Russia. It's also really funny that people are believing the CIA about this without questioning it.

Wouldn't be surprised, tbh.

I would put it somewhere between "patriarchy" and "Jews did 9/11."

I actually listened to Obamas final press meeting, yesterday at 2:15pm EST.

Obama said something along the lines of

"No intelligence agency has ever stated that Russia has hacked the election. this is a total fabrication of the media. the reality is that we believe russia may have released emails which were damaging to the Clinton campaign. There were similar cyber attacks against the RNC which had failed. The attacks in question were relatively low-technology and the US recieves thousands of similar attacks each and every day from all over the world."

It sounds like Podesta fell for some Nigerian prince level shit. How fucking stupid do you gotta be.

Scientology. It sounds like total bullshit. There's zero evidence to support it. All evidence we have contradicts it. You believing it would have obvious material benefits to the people trying to sell you on it. There are a bunch of celebrities employed in getting you to believe it. The level of knowledge claimed by the people telling you about it ranges from highly unlikely to laughably impossible.

lol… Ill tell you what happened, they actually released details..

So podesta opened a phishing email which looked legitamate and asked him to change his password. the russians got his pw when he opened it and typed in his original password in order to change it.

heres whats funny

some guy who works for podesta named something like Dalvenik was the original receiver of the email. He forwarded it to Podesta and typed "This is a legitimate email"… Podesta read this, and opened it to change his password.

Dalvenik claims he meant to type "illegitimate" instead of "legitimate"…

Correction, they guy who told podesta to open the email is named Delevan…

If you can believe CBS news, heres the source:

cbsnews.com/news/the-phishing-email-that-hacked-the-account-of-john-podesta/

Heres sauce:

Didn't Assange say the source wasn't Russian?

He did.

Assange also protects his sources.

He likely would deny its anybody even if it is

There was fucking real election fixing from both parties and this narrative is just being used to divert attention from it. Election fraud fraud and voter suppression is why Hillary won the primaries. It turns out the Republicans were just better at it in the General (as usual).

I dont necessarily believe this. the easiest way to rig the elections are by having people repeat vote, or drive in voters in states with no voter ID laws.

Every state with no voter ID laws went blue.

You're dead wrong. Voter fraud is very inefficient. The easiest way to rig elections is to switch everything to electronic machines without a mandatory paper audit and then install a virus through one of the many, many security vulnerability these half-assed proprietary code machines have.

Here's a good overview of the fraud in the primaries:

alexanderhiggins.com/stanford-berkley-study-1-77-billion-chance-hillary-won-primary-without-widespread-election-fraud/

In the General, the exit polls favored Hillary in several swing states before Edison "adjusted" them and there was massive voter suppression in Ohio. Hillary refused to confront this because then people might have to question the same shit she pulled in the Democratic primary.

Some sources for the fraud in the General:

youtube.com/watch?v=5LF0830IYMU

It's a comedy show but the experts are real.

No, I think it's just that Russia's the current "big bad" of America's geopolitical ambitions (see: Ukraine, Syria). That and lingering Cold Warrior distrust of "Ivan in Moscow" among Boomers.

What else are they going to do? Admit Hillary's campaign colluded with the DNC and MSM to rig the primaries in her favour? Admit Hillary ran a shit campaign because BIG DATA said she didn't need to bother throwing a bone to the Rust Belt?

Well, that would be more effective, granted.

I believe polls are rigged more often than elections

I do agree with you that electronic voting machines are awful.

we have the technology if we want to do electronic voting then something like messageblocks hashed with a salt correlating to a social security number would be much more secure

This. Its called redirection.

Instead of take responsibility for fraud, they are attempting to redirect public attention

This. Liberals hate Russia because muh gay rights, muh Putinist neo-fascism, and conservatives hate Russia because muh geopolitics. Really, they couldn't have found a better enemy to redirect attention away from Hillary stealing the primaries

lmao that they can acknowledge information leaked by "Russian hackers" may have influenced voters against the Clinton campaign, but can't acknowledge why anyone that saw the leaked information would vote against Clinton. What, was Podesta's risotto recipe just that fucking bad?

Seriously.

At first, they said that Trump won because uneducated people voted for him

then they said Trump won because white people are racist and they support him

then they said Russia hacked the election

when are they going to say that Trump won because the Democrats rigged the primaries and chose Clinton over Sanders.

I 100% believe that with all the controversy that surrounded Trump as well during the election, that had it been Trump vs Sanders we as America would have a different president elect right now.

The best part is that they're still trying to maneuver so they can put Hillary in office, not realizing how apeshit that would make people go.

They are so fucking out of touch with the common person

Yeah, it's almost like they think we see them as gods or something. Probably because the only contact they have with poormies is the hired audiences.

It really makes you wonder just how much is riding on Hillary having power for the Dem party

I think part of it is how many favors Hillary has on the line, with who knows what kinds of people. If she doesn't get into office I get the feeling people are going to fucking die.

They already have.
seth rich
julian assange

Boomers with computers, man.

;_;7

I know about them but I meant that people would die because the deals fell through.

oh ya…
theres going to be alot of people falling out of helicopters in the next 6-9 months

What the fuck is the point of rigging an exit poll if you have not already rigged the votes to match it?

Exit polls aren't rigged, the company that performs them just "adjusts" them to match the official results, defeating the whole point. The raw, useful numbers always get released before they do that though.

horseshoe theory: idpol edition

Voter suppression. If it looks like it's decided before polls close, people are less likely to show up. The hilarious part of this is that they got the effect backwards. Bill Maher was the only person I saw point this out, but if you show polls that Hillary is winning and make it seem like a sure thing, it's the Hillary voters who are going to not bother showing up because they think she doesn't need them. Trump voters on the other hand see that they have work to do and they're motivated to get out and vote.

either way, if russia really do have power to successfully interfere with election of country as US, which I seriously doubt, that would be serious shame on your three letter agencies, and leading people should be fired, if not imprisoned.

Or this is some russian conspiracy to try to look much stronger than is.

see

Podestas own employee Delevan is as guilty as the russians… tbqh, without Delevan's role in this entire equation it never would have happened

I dunno… The Associated Press seemed to think early polls affect voter turnout when they decided to secretly poll Unpledged Delegates and report that they had decided the results of the Democratic Primary before the final day when California and New Jersey voted.

That's a different context. "Hillary is beating Trump but he could still overtake her" is very different from "Bernie has a less than zero chance of winning this now."

Enough to almost destroy their own party in the attempt.

I know the state parties are going to demand a purge of the DNC since they took all of their money for Hillary's campaign, which likely cost them some elections.

If the Michigan fiasco is anything to go by, they're pissed as shit.

Well of course the Russians would leave proof behind. I mean, look at the fact that 10 million 20 million 40 million 80 million 200 million every single human being died at the hands of Stalin, so obviously Georgians Russians aren't perfect at covering up their mistakes.

Some sort of purging needs to happen
purging of the bourgeois. seize the means of production when?

the hillary campaign was ridiculous… she spent 1.5 billion dollars (around 180% of what Trump spent)..

she owes some favors to some rich people, indeed…

PURGE THE BOURG

i would wager that the cia/fbi/nsa are right more often than they're wrong, so i tentatively believe them.

you can think hillary ran a poor campaign and not be in denial about this

i, for one, am glad mother russia exposed the corrupt dealings of a politician

The point remains, the real issue isn't "Russians hacking ARE DEMOCRACY", the issue is that the Clinton campaign was colluding with ostensibly-neutral parties to rig the primaries. Everything else is a distraction.

yup.
Russia interfered only so far that they brought some truth to light.

When you leave the trash can open don't get made when the racoons spread that shit everywhere

Yeah it's basically

Let's trust the gov org that runs torture camps, said Iraq had WMDs and deposes governments

Let's trust the other gov org that's literally spying on everyone

hmm

top kek

kek

Honestly I'm starting to come around to the South Park inspired view that the CIA invents most of the conspiracies surrounding it to distract from its incompetence and failures.

The Devil's Chessboard has a number of fuck-ups under Allen Dulles, such as entirely misreading the Sino-Soviet relationship

Putin is mad because Clinton accused him of rigging their 2011 Elections and said some shit about the will of the people about it that's really fucking ironic considering what she did to Sanders

THIS
It's like they saw 9/11 and went, "shit, we can't let people think we just let that happen…"

Neoliberals seem to have an intense hatred for democracy (at least when it doesn't go their way.)

inside neoliberals feel that they are the only ones that are qualified enough to make decisions… their form of democracy is them telling everyone else whats best

In neoliberalism democracy is just an outlet for discontent that would otherwise threaten the neoliberal project. "Democracy" essentially becomes a choice between a narrow band of preselected outcomes (i.e. Holla Forums's Overton window)

Assange spent forever whining about the panama papers because they made a bunch of russian oligarchs look even worse than usual. If his source was russian he would not admit it.