What game are you going to play on last day of 2016?

What game are you going to play on last day of 2016?

Maybe Pac-Man.

fucking factorio

yeah, pac-man here.

I beat E.V.O Search for eden yesterday
It was a fucking blast
Thanks to whoever made an EVO thread yesterday

Path of Exile because its my favorite Skinnerbox.

I just remembered that i pirated an early version of the game and really enjoyed it. Is it still in EA?

Yeah, lots of stuff has been added so if you play again definitely update

Poker Night 2, because I've been getting into Poker IRL lately and I find it fun to practice with. It is my hope that I can get some friends together and put up a stupidly large ante and play poker and end up at each other's throats due to the tension.

Ys Origin, and I will try The Incredible Machine

Hm. 20 Shekels on Steam. Is the game worth the money? Do you think there will be added more?

I make it a point of replaying Phantom 2040 every year. I already did clear it in summer so I don't think I'll clear it again, but I'll try to melee the final boss to death just for kicks.

Besides that I might try and kill my first zombie hulk in melee in CDDA. Gotta dig dem pits.

I think the game is worth that amount as it is, which is why I was able to justify an EA purchase. Side note, they've taken a vow never to participate in sales.

I have good confidence they'll continue developing for at least another 6mo.

Piarted version it is

ARMA 3, I'm learning mission making so spend an hour or so fucking around every day.

/thread

The Ys games are kickass. Are you playing as the dweeb with the glasses or axe girl?

What do your skills and gear look like? Even my combat-monster black belt character gets hit by the launch attack some times

Inshallah I will play Insurgency.
Snackbaring is just so much damned fun.

Probably the same as always, 1-2hours of osu and the rest Dungeon Travelers 2.

the wizord

Arkham Origins because beating up baddies at the year's end.

Finishing up Front Mission 3. Goddammit, I forgot how much Pham needed a good swift dicking.

Has there been any updates to that game? It's one of my most played games but I stopped after a while because it got slightly repetitive, despite the amazing gunplay.

EDF

Are there any games that let you kill a bunch of celebraties?

MGSV so I can try to reminisce about the pre-release hype

Gonna do a nuzlocke run of Pokegoyim Prism, probably.

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK

Celebrity Deathmatch for PS2. Sort of.

Xcom 2 and the entire Shantae series

Shooting Stars on Steam/Mobile, but it's not very good.

Morrowind with Tamriel Rebuilt and nothing really more or Doom 64.

probably more rainbow six siege, 2016 wasn't a mind blowing year for games but early 2017 has a lot of titles i'm looking forward to

Counter-Strike

Mostly survivor gear, unarmed at 6 and katana skills at 5 with Ninjutsu and 5 other martial styles (give me weaboo skillbook already reeeeeeee), markmanship at 4, rifles at 3 to make use of my supermodded SCAR-H (loot the ammo belts of a couple tanks and you're set for a year). Dodging is sketchy at 5 which is my hardest gripe, but training it to 6 is taking an eternity. Bionics are mostly utility, the only real combat one I could install was torso plate. Still mad about botching the one Wired Reflexes install in three game years.

This

depends on how far back you stopped playing, they added a Galil rifle (its shit), new map Dry Canal (its shit) and a few toys for night missions, flare guns are cool and your eyes only take about 4 seconds to adapt to or out of NVG instead of 40. But most importantly they have fixed performance again and has stayed unfucked for the longest time yet.
There's also a competitive mode now that sucks even harder than CSGO's.

Going to be stuck at a party so i'm bringing my psp since it is the ultimate portable machine.

Doom, probably.

How? Just say you won't go.

None, i'll be working. I hate my life.

mountain blade warband, i've already conquered half the land as kebabs, i'm gonna prove that the shitskins aren't useless in war

oh fug wrong image

Either Mario Kart 8 or Infinite Warfare with my normalfag friends.

At least I won't be alone.

single player russian roulette

I'll run my DFO grinds and pass out like a bitch.

try not to kill myself simulator 2016

i know it will be outdated by jan 1st, but i've grown attached to it over the course of this year, will give it one last playthrough before moving to try not to kill myself simulator 2017

Dark Souls 3 probably. Or I'll be drawing, depends on what I'm in the mood for.

currently playing these so i'll probably keep playing them tomorrow.

I'll keep trying with Thief but this second mission is a massive shit stain. Expert might have been the wrong choice.

If I decide to drop that, I'll probably go onto Mark of the Ninja or maybe Urban Chaos.

You've gotta commit sudoku, which is an Ancient Nipponese tradition of honorably killing yourself with a samurai sword, which are folded a million times.

You asked for it, i think.

are there people 👫who actually thinking 🤔💭💭sucking 😏dick 🍆💦is gay?✋❌👬
you're sharing👍🍖 protein🍗
you're 😏👌admiring masculine💪 🍆👀physique😩😩
being in the vacinity of other ⬆️high ⬆️testosterone males 👬👬👅⤴️increases ⤴️your own testosterone👌👍👅
eating pussy 😿🙅‍♂️is gay 👨‍❤️‍👨because you're litterally slurp😏ing down ⤵️estrogen⤵️and long term relationships have been proven to ⬇️lower ⬇️testosterone.
spartans 🏋️‍♀️💪had gay 👨‍❤️‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨orgies👅💦 all the 🕡🕜time 🕐🕟and they were the 📈⬆️height of 👍👨‍❤️‍👨masculinity. 💪😩you bet they were at ❗️least ❗️fondling eachothers test producers.
all these ☀️summer ☀️DYEL's piss 😑me off😡😡their 😍twink😜bodies don't ❌understand, but in 🕐time i'm sure they'll get it.

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker. I'm playing it right now and it's better than any metal gear game i've played other than mgrr

Is that a boy or a girl?

Yes.

Really? Based on the hair colour, I would have guessed it to be some genderqueer otherkin transvolcano or something

Bring a fighting game. Make them play something new for the new year.

Probably more R6Siege.

its the only game i want to play lately and its punishing me for it

Asking the important questions.

Probably stare at my 1tb vidya folder not wanting to play any of them until I pass out apathetically before its even midnight

You are a cool guy.

don't forget the extra bouncy mod for your female soldiers user ;^)

Dunno yet. I'm downloading Running With Rifles right now, so that might be fun. Maybe I'll play some more squad.
Getting used to communicating over the mic so its becoming less awkward.

FROM VICIOUS GIANT INSECTS WHO HAVE ONCE AGAIN COME BACK

MGS V because i kinda fell for the grinding and enjoy it a lot more now that i don't give two shits about the story and can listen to a podcast while fultoning fools that don't speak kikongo

Marvel vs Capcom 2
Party game!

Maybe I'll start the new year off finally beating Dimahoo, I dunno.

I know how you feel, currently building a 100% white mother base.

I'm playing Ys 8 and EDF. Both are very good.

SaGa: Scarlet Grace. I've been playing it off and on for a few days and I'm loving it so far. Great soundtrack, and a great battle system!

I played that at launch, and it's definitely my GOTY. What do you think about it so far?

it's become somewhat of a tradition for me to play TF2 on new year's

but this year i'm probably going to kill myself.

make a server, let's start from mission 1 on inferno so i can leech some banging equipment off of your performance

I just started. It plays very well. I skipped Celceta after I lost my save a few months back. Have beaten all of the modern ones (and Chronicles) but that.

Where are you at right now? It's the longest Ys game yet. My 100% playthrough took me 60 hours.

russian roulette

Same here. Hopefully I'll win this year

My dick

End me

Panzer Dragoon Orta.

hopefully 1cc Battle Garegga for once

lost planet 2

Mega Man Battle Network 3

How long it will take someone to find my body.

I haven't imported yet due to every time I think about it, I convince myself it'll get announced soon and I play something else. That and the announcement of Origins on Vita is holding me over. Is it true 8 is better than Felghana?

finished Deus Ex, what a game. Will probably start Invisible War tomorrow

crying

just played through lost planet 2 for the first time in one 10 hour sitting.

going to try and beat the starcraft 2 DLC today

fucking hive mind. started playing 3 last night, its clearly not made by the same team and it seem like a prequel

I'm gonna see him one last time before the year ends.