Sunday morning

Why?

Raiding wasn't so heavy recently. This is back to almost true numbers.

Probably because it's still Saturday in burgerland

We had that spam shit that probably fucked up the numbers for a ton of boards. Give it a month.

spam bot, this isn't a competition anyway.

fucking halfchan has been going full autist and recruiting alot more people. FUCK those assholes we need to break the conditioning and post more generals on Holla Forums

we had a couple good commie threads for a solid week or two on Holla Forums recently. I think we could do it again.

Just keep it going guys. We've got a cyclical thread where people link leftist threads on 4/pol/.

our amount of users might be low, but amount of cancerous threads are at the peak!

It's time to either make some good threads, or quit Holla Forums for a few weeks

do as you wish, I do not have strength to fight cancer. I believe that liberals will loose interest in this board after some time. If not, we can, and will, always find a new home

And you wonder why the left loses. Quit your bitching and just make threads.

But how come they found out about us? We had the 8ch.pl decoy

A tankie that enjoy anime, what were you expecting?

fuck off, i have my right to nihilist shitposting at 5 am

Where a fucking nihilist flag then.

good point

There was an uptick for the election and people were so interested in politics during the election that they still stuck around for post election political discussion. Expect it to continue to drop for both Holla Forums and Holla Forums over the next few weeks as political casuals settle more and more back into normal life now that the election is over.

NOT

ONE

STEP

BACK.

COMRADE

*readies bolt pistol*

those threads are mostly shitposting and memes though. its kind of embarrassing how efficient theyve been. in halfchan its obvious cancer spreads quickly. we need to stop being so subversive and confront them with facts. theyre wrong and we will prove them wrong. sieg heil

they have more people now, they L I T E R A L L Y took some of our own

660 is less than we had before the raids
This is a serious drop is users

people got sick of buibots so left all together for a while give it a month and then you can start getting worried

Yeah, they probably don't know that it's over yet.

/furry/ got knocked right the fuck out into the late 20s, board number wise, and Holla Forums is less than 2500 users now, compared to over 3000 before.