Why did this fuck wait until the end to tell you you're the king? He didn't want you to destroy the entire country...

Why did this fuck wait until the end to tell you you're the king? He didn't want you to destroy the entire country, he let all of his commanders die to you, and give your country away to one of those two stupid revolutionaries.

Had you just waited at the dinner table like he asked, rather than storm off like some uncivilized barbarian, none of that shitshow would have happened.

I literally did not know that was an option, and in reality that's what I would've done, I've never had Crab Rangoon anyways. It's bullshit that there's no option that lets you seize the country for yourself.

When else would he have told you? I doubt he would have waited more than one or two days, probably telling at the gun shooting.
When Ajay becomes a fucking terrorist it's pretty obvious he won't make him a kind anymore.

There is. You can kill Pagan Min, then kill the remaining Golden path leader. Pagan Min even suggests doing so during his final conversation.

This.
He wanted to tell you, asked to wait for for a moment but you decided to be a rude asshole and just leave and go on a grinding murderspree slaughtering animals to make manpurses out of them.

You have noone to blame for yourself. Instead of ending the game right then and there you decided to play an Ubisoft collectathon.

This is why i never played this game. I mean, i watched the the best ending on youtube, and that was all i needed. What the point of wasting my precious time and effort into completing the game for worse ending, apart from the fact its an ubi trash which is probably filled with same boring optional objectives/collectables across entire map?

Ubisoft needed to make this alternative ending an actual game route, that would make me try this garbage at least once.

He could've told you right after the helicopter crashed in the beginning.

Yeah I unloaded 500 rounds of my gun in Amita's head, threw her body on a boat and sunk it in the middle of some lake.

The Shangri-la, and Himalaya sections are fun, and I like playing as a stealthy sniper.

Daily Reminder that you LITERALLY never see Pagan Min do anything wrong and that he gave his citizens jobs and let them have guns!

Daily reminder that the Golden Path was a terror group who only fought either for religious zealous or altruist reasons

The only true ending is waiting for him to return, there's no denying this

Why would you play that game in the first place?

Maybe you should reflect for a moment and think what brought you to a point where you mindlessly go against your own instincts just because the game tells you to.

Speaking of far cry, what the fuck happened with primal? Is it out yet? Is it any different at all or is it just a reskin of far cry3/4?

It's been out for like 6 months dude

Who actually cares at this point?

Pretty much yes. Gameplay is pretty much the same apart from having Owl dronestrikes.

well, reality isn't a video game.

Yeah and unlike many other villains who did literally nothing wrong, this time i actually think that was intentional by the writers.

I mean you could kill both of the revolutionaries before or after, and then rule.

It has some new base building like mechanics and it emphasizes melee and throwables, so combats a lot different, but the general gameplay and mission design and such is the same as 3/4 for sure.

Basically you'll be doing the exact same things as you were in 3/4, but nobody has guns.

what he did with Noore, and her family was fucking sadistic.

how much of a slowpoke can one person be

no, they came out and said that this game 'would really make you think' about social justice, and the Anita Sarkeesian homage wasn't ironic, either. They really were just this fucking dumb.

You never see that in-game though. You literally never see him doing anything wrong in-game.

Really? But then why this secret ending where Pagan came over as a pretty relatable guy in a tight spot?

Because Ubisoft sucks at everything.

I recognize that doujin.

Pretty sure that was Ubis attempt at a morally gray character. Which is still better than Obsidian/Bethesdas attempts

The real tragedy is that they didn't build the whole game around murdering the nigger rebels.

What is it?

Why didn't you just eat your crab rangoon and stay put you little fuck

All you had to do was enjoy the crab rangoon Ajay

Thanks, Ubisoft.

He licked your mom's ashes against your protestations. He definitely gave you reason to believe that he's a maniac who you shouldn't ally yourself with.

He also brings the guy to his dinner just to stab and tase him

Having to choose between Anita or ISIS was really dumb.

The guy's a terrorist intent on turning his nation into either a third world religious shithole, or a drug nation. I can forgive Pagan for being fucking pissed.

It's like poetry

One of the ways they could've salvaged it is by having Ajay realize that the Golden Path are fuckheads after gaining some important territory for them, and going and begging forgiveness from Pagan. Pagan, being the cool uncle that he appears to all throughout the game, accepts and you then go tear shit up for the rest of the game.

Or just have the tear shit up with Pagan part be the entire game.

It's from a doujin series called Mizuryu Kei Land, and it explores the setting of a theme park in japan about fucking.

yeah, but he could have a decency to not bring his work home when a guest is visiting
and soundproof the fucking basement, can't blame the guy for being curious about the pained screams

Yeah, but you could just send him to the fuckhead dungeons right away and explain the matter instead of stabbing him with a table fork and parading him about the balcony

It's a poorly written game. He tells you at the dinner table if you wait. But even during the game he still had plenty of opportunities to tell you but because of shit writing he doesn't.
Also, even when the game tries to make Pagan Min over the top evil he's still more likeable than any of the "good guys".

He did that to make a statement to the protagonist.

No no, none of that shit. I'm sick of hearing when devs try to pull that BS answer. Here is why. The moment you touch the keyboard/controller, you already know your interaction with the game world is going to be limited. You already know the software only has so many possible inputs outputs, and that there is no way of knowing what those inputs and outputs even are. If the game does not have in some way a place to inform you that these decisions will effect your outcome, or hell, even tell you those are even decisions in the first place. People aren't exactly happy when they buy brand new piece of software and learn that half the shit they where doing to try to do their taxes has a short if they just hold down shift f10 after highlighting certain cells, especially if that wasn't mentioned anywhere in a manual or tutorial. Deciding 5 minutes into the game to not murder everyone in the room should not count as a "puzzle".

For a more ingame reason why that is always a bullshit answer, as far as you are considered, your character is clearly mental. You control your character's feet, but interactivity with the game world amounts to ether shooting at everyone you see or leaving them alone, unless the game has npc speech options. At which point, you still don't have full control of your character's word, limited by the dialog decision. No asking like "why are you letting me get away with screwing you over", or asking some random soldier you knocked out "why are you still in the fucking desert after being told to leave?".

Your character is still pretty much in control of what they say, or not say. If 95% of the game mechanics is murder related, they shouldn't have some bs message about "why do you only murder things". Some games even have that "needle in a hay stack" option that if the person was "real" could have just asked the first person that mattered. There is no gameplay mechanic to reflect this. People treating whether or not a game functionality is a puzzle is bullshit in itself. Given that this was an easter egg ending in Far Cry 4, its pretty clear that they still wanted you to do the 40-80 hours of blowing shit up in elephant back.

Spec Ops: The Line gets special mention since there was no other option, which was completely fine, as thats what the story intended, there was no gameplay decision around it because thats what the game wanted you to do, I was spoiled on that scene and decided to play it because of it, but the developers smug answer of "why didn't you put down the controller" will forever be the hipster answer king for me. If you did that, the story would have no ending.

If you want to have gameplay actions, or in this case, inactions decisions, let them be known, like any good piece of software, you should have a way to inform the user thats even a feature.

For example, if I was to go around and eliminate every living thing by shootting it in the ass, and only by shooting it in the ass and no where else, I would "expect from a fully realistic game" to reflect around this behavior. Supporting characters would call me ass shooter, or enemies would call me the ass-sassin.

I actually downloaded the game then uninstalled it after waiting out the dinner table scene. The game ended for me right there.

user, the guy was calling for Terrorist reinforcement for no reason, he deserves to get stabbed

I know, but if you're not gonna explain this shit it's not a polite way to handle things.

He was going to explain it, you (the retarded protagonist) just bolted and killed his guard before he had a chance. He can't exactly tell you his plans while one of the terrorist faggots are right in front of him, can he?

You're not? He never said you're of Royal blood and he didn't plan on making you king. What the fuck are you on about?

If you couldn't tell that he didn't care anymore about Kyrat then you're an idiot. It was extremely fucking clear.

It was fundamental to his character and the game that the people around him and you were unlikable fuckfaces, of course he didn't care if they died

No, you did that. He didn't care who took over and certainly didn't nominate anyone.

Fuck you for making have to explain this pile of shit game.

i wus kang an shet

kek

Aside from the ending where you stay in the palace, when that's exactly what happens where you rule at his side as heir to the throne.

Never breed, your kids might inherit your intelligence.

>Why would the game say I can't throw grenades at this target? That means the rule must be I can throw grenades at everything else, otherwise why have the exception?

Anomalies in trends are not exceptions to the rule, faggot. They're anomalies. There's no evidence to suggest you can't be dark skinned with light eyes, just that it's statistically unlikely. There's also clear evidence that suggests it can be the case in real life. The fact that it's rare makes it striking, hence use in the game.

???

Pashtuns actually look like that, user.

I think you've got the tin foil on too tight.

JIDF get out! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

U r 1 silli kunt m8

Even better position than mine. Didn't know that. Thanks for the info, user.

Yea I should have specified I was referring to the nigger with blue eyes

Pashtuns have blue eyes, too.

I am referring to niggers with blue eyes

Is this like how Syrian children on television (especially in charity appeal adverts) always seem to have pale skin, light eyes, two eyebrows and wear not-stereotypically islamic clothes? Meanwhile "Syrian children" in my country have shit skin, brown eyes, a furry monobrow and moustache and wear Londonstan national dress.

He means the black guy in

He isn't the user here talking about Pashtuns

He says 'lets go have some fun' not 'you're now my son enjoy being prince' you fucking faggot.

She's Indian/Tibetan you fat fucks. Green eyes are because she's some religious figure, aka genetic defect from inbreeding generations ago that religious zealots attributed to a sign of god.

I swear I'm the only faggot here who even plays video games anymore.

I don't think you should be particularly proud of the fact that you still play Ubisoft games.

on the topic of Far Cry

What in the world happened to the shooting? 2 had better shooting than this.

It was a pirated version.

That second one is fucking creepy. Her head looks about 3x bigger than it should be. Also I really need to do some cross country one of these days

There should of been a third option…

shit just get full undertale

Take your own advice and off yourself.

It's all about context really, and the type of game you're playing. The guy told you to wait and you did, so you got a cool ending. If you need to have some form of foreshadowing or subtle prompts to tell you to make a decision on an ethical or faction area then you're not really getting the point.

If you think there's any similarity between Anita and Amita then you're a ding dong face. If anything, Amita is more like Sessler; doing it for the cocaine.

In all seriousness, it's more like a choice between an expansionist Cartel (Amita) or isolationist ISIS (Sabal).

You're not even wrong, come back to Pagan Min. The whole point of the game is that every person around you was a shit of a human being and the only person who knew this as well was Pagan Min it would've been nice if there was the option to return and purge the country of these assholes.